Elite Four of Pokémon X Nuzlocke:Elite Four Malva:
- Nin-Jin vs Pyroar: Nin-Jin outspeeds and misses the KO with Waterfall, just barely. Pyroar hits with Hyper Voice for about 60 damage. Malva heals and I take that to use Extrasensory to deal a little damage. Nin-Jin then outspeeds for the KO.
- Sinker vs Talonflame: This was a big risk, but I thought that Talonflame was using only physical attacks. Talonflame outsped (obviously) and hit with Flare Blitz. Sinker didn't even take half damage, but was burned. However, despite being burned, it OHKO'd Talonflame with a Stone Edge.
- Nin-Jin vs Torkoal: Nin-Jin obviously outspeeds Torkoal and hits with Waterfall. It was a Critical Hit and, thus, a OHKO.
- Leona vs Chandelure: Leona does about a third with Bulldoze and Chandelure used Confide uselessly. Misses the KO with a second Bulldoze and it confuses Leona. She's going to heal, so I take that chance to use a Full Heal to remove the confusion. Decide to use Crunch this time, dealing half with ease, but it confuses Leona again. Leona hits herself in confusion and Chandelure uses Flamethrower, dealing low damage. Leona snaps out of confusion and KOs with another Crunch.
I heal my pokemon with some Moo-Moo Milks and a Full Heal for Sinker's burn, then move on to the next member of the E4.Elite Four Wikstrom:
- Leona vs Klefki: Klefki sets up a layer of Spikes and Leona OHKO's with Flamethrower. This will make things harder.
- Woof vs Probopass: Took some damage from Spikes, but even an Earth Power shouldn't do much. Went ahead and Mega Evolved Woof and used Aura Sphere. Sadly, the Probopass has Sturdy. It obviously survived and used Earth Power, doing surprising damage. Wikstrom will heal, so I will spam Aura Sphere. The spamming of Aura Spheres and Full Restores happens until Aura Sphere finally KO's that thing.
- Pretender vs Aegislash: Spore vs King's Shield. Figured as much. Swapped back to Leona to OHKO it's Sword Forme with Flamethrower.
- Leona vs Scizor: No contest. Flamethrower OHKO'd
Did some more healing and went to the next member of the E4.Elite Four Siebold:
- Pretender vs Clawitzer: Clawitzer outspeeds and barely does anything with Dragon Pulse while Pretender puts it to sleep with Spore. While Clawitzer sleeps, Pretender charges up a Solarbeam and OHKO's it.
- Nin-Jin vs Starmie: Nin-Jin outspeeds and barely misses the OHKO with Night Slash while Starmie sets up a Light Screen. Looks like Night Slash spam while Siebold heals. Siebold proceeds to waste his Full Restores while Nin-Jin beats Starmie.
- Pretender vs Barbaracle: Pretender survives a Critical Hit Stone Edge and puts the Barbaracle to sleep with Spore. While it naps, it is OHKO'd with Giga Drain.
- Pretender vs Gyarados: This is the most threatening thing in the entire Elite Four in my opinion. Only Pretender can fight this thing. Gyarados Ice Fangs while Pretender Spores, putting it to sleep. Sent out Stalker against it because Stalker has Thunderbolt. Gyarados used Dragon Dance after waking up while Pretender Thunderbolts, barely missing the KO. Facing a difficult situation, but I think I need to switch to Sinker. He's the only one who can take a hit from a Gyarados. Sinker survives easily from a +1 STAB waterfall. Going to go for an Avalanche. Sinker survived and KOs with Avalanche.
I heal again and prepare to take on the last of the Elite Four. So far, no causalities. We came close with that Barbaracle's Critical Hit Stone Edge.Elite Four Drasna:
- Woof vs Dragalge: Woof Mega Evolves and takes out Dragalge with a Critical Hit Earthquake.
- Stalker vs Noivern: Noivern outspeeds and flinches Stalker with Air Slash. Stalker takes another Air Slash, doesn't flinch, and misses the KO on Noivern with Dazzling Gleam just barely. Going to use Dazzling Gleam again to make her waste Full Restores. She wastes the Full Restores and Stalker gets a Critical Hit with Dazzling Gleam, taking it out for good.
- Stalker vs Altaria: I go ahead and heal Stalker while tanking a hit from a weak Moonblast. Altaria misses with Sing and Stalker, once again, misses the KO with Dazzling Gleam. Stalker takes a Critical Hit Moonblast like it was nothing and KO's with Dazzling Gleam.
- Sinker vs Druddigon: Druddigon outspeeds and hits with a Critical Revenge attack, not even doing half to Sinker. Sinker then proceeded to OHKO with Avalanche.
I make final Healing and proced to take on the ChampionChampion Diantha:
- Sinker vs Hawlucha: Hawlucha used Swords Dance, but Avalanche OHKO'd it.
- Woof vs Tyrantrum: Mega Evolved Woof and OHKO'd Tyrantrum with Aura Sphere.
- Pretender vs Goodra: Goodra's Fire Blast missed and, in a moment of stupidity, Pretender used Spore. Goodra had Sap Sipper......decided to swap to Stalker, who took a second Fire Blast like a champ. Goodra fired a Focus Blast, but Stalker took it well and did knocked Goodra down to half with Dazzling Gleam. Went ahead and healed while Goodra used Focus Blast a second time. I think Stalker can beat it with a second Dazzling Gleam. Goodra missed with Focus Blast and Stalker KO'd it with Dazzling Gleam.
- Woof (mega) vs Aurorus: Easy OHKO with Aura Sphere.
- Leona vs Gourgeist: Flamethrower is an easy OHKO.
- Woof (mega) vs Gardevoir (mega): Here it is! The final battle! Gardevoir Mega Evolves and Mega Woof hits it with a Shadow Ball, taking down 2/3's of it's health. Mega Gardevoir strikes with a Moonblast, leaving Mega Woof badly injured. Mega Woof KO's with a second Shadow Ball!!
Now that that is over, there's only one last obstacle to beat: AZPokémon Trainer AZ:
- Sinker vs Torkoal: Obviously a VERY bad matchup. Swapped over to Nin-Jin who took a Lava Plume with ease, no burns. Nin-Jin barely missed the OHKO with Waterfall and took a Stone Edge with ease. A second Waterfall was all it took.
- Pretender vs Golurk: Golurk used Phantom Force, so Spore was ineffective. Really don't like that move...... Golurk did minimal damage to Pretender and was poisoned by it's Effect Spore, again rendering Spore useless. Golurk used a second Phantom Force, making Giga Drain worthless. Makes me think I should have Solarbeamed. Golurk did pretty much nothing with Phantom Force and Giga Drain OHKO'd.
- Stalker vs Sigilyph: Sigilyph's Psychic did nearly nothing and Stalker's Hyper Voice took it down to half. The second Psychic critical hit, but Stalker survived to KO with a second Hyper Voice!!
VICTORY HAS BEEN ACHIEVED!!!!
Final Team Thoughts:
1). Sinker the Avalugg:
Sinker, if it weren't for this Nuzlocke, I never would have thought an Avalugg would be worth training. However, you have now become one of my favorite Ice Pokémon. I love you, man! Your bulk and power was far beyond what I would have ever expected.
2). Leona the Pyroar:
I had mixed thoughts on you when I caught you back on Route 22, but you have proven to be very reliable. You are easily one of my favorites. Love you, girl!
3). Stalker the Wigglytuff:
To be perfectly honest, I did NOT have any high hopes for you. However, you proved me wrong over and over again. In fact, many times in the Elite Four, I didn't have any other options but you. You, Stalker, are an amazing guy!
4). Nin-Jin the Greninja:
My starter, I don't have any words to describe how amazing you are. We had our moments where we thought you would lose, but you stayed strong and defeated any and all who you needed to. Love you, man!
5). Woof the Lucario:
I honestly tried to avoid using you for as long as possible. I have used Lucario in my last Nuzlocke and Anubis was a beast. That said, in the end, I am glad to have taken the time to train you because, otherwise, I didn't have an option to use against that mega-Gardevoir. Love you, Woof!
6). Pretender the Amoongus:
NEVER would I have thought that an Amoongus would be so amazing. From the moment that you evolved, I was depending on you like no other. Without you, I would have lost so many friends to the Fighting Types throughout the region. You are easily the MVP of this run. Amoongus, I love you <3
The Living Who Were Boxed; My Last Hopes Should I Have Lost Everyone In The Elite Four:
1). Majiin Buu the Ditto:
Naughty Nature; Ability - Limber
2). FlowPow the Oddish:
Careful Nature; Ability - Chlorophyll
3). Clubsie the Cubone:
Rash Nature; Ability - Lightning Rod
4). Springz the Spoink:
Jolly Nature; Ability - Thick Fat
5). Roxie the Dwebble:
Hasty Nature; Ability - Shell Armor
6). Flipper the Inkay:
Modest Nature; Ability - Contrary
7). Chatterbox the Chatot:
Careful Nature; Ability - Keen Eye
8). Iceeu the Sigilyph:
Adamant Nature; Ability - Wonder Skin
9). BugsLife the Ledian:
Docile Nature; Ability - Early Bird
10). Tastie the Slurpuff:
Modest Nature; Ability - Sweet Veil
11). Omni-Sting the Skorupi:
Quiet Nature; Ability - Battle Armor
12). Buzz the Beedrill:
Naughty Nature; Ability - Swarm
13). Nuzlocke the Xerneas:
Hardy Nature; Ability - Fairy Aura
In Memorial; Those Who Have Died:
1). SwissArmyK the Bidoof:
Adamant Nature; Ability - Unaware; Died at Lv.6 in a Training Accident.
2). Gertrude the Skiddo:
Relaxed Nature; Ability - Sap Sipper; Died at Lv.11 in a Training Accident.
3). Joan the Sandile:
Quiet Nature; Ability - Intimidate; Died at Lv.19 in a Training Accident.
4). Blob the Reuniclus:
Calm Nature; Ability - Overcoat; Died at Lv.44 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
5). Epic the Staraptor:
Hardy Nature; Ability - Intimidate; Died at Lv.44 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
6). Inferno the Charizard:
Bashful Nature; Ability - Blaze; Died at Lv.46 to a surprise Rock Slide Attack.
7). LightHeaded the Lampent:
Careful Nature; Ability - Flame Body; Died at Lv.41 in a Training Accident.
8). Thumper the Steelix:
Impish Nature; Ability - Rock Head; Died at Lv.47 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
9). Buggy the Trapinch:
Lax Nature; Ability - Arena Trap; Died at Lv.28 in a Training Accident.
10). ClawJaw the Drapion:
Jolly Nature; Ability - Battle Armor; Died at Lv.52 due to underestimating the Opponent's Power in Battle.
11). Teapot the Torkoal:
Quirky Nature; Ability - White Smoke; Died at Lv.50 in a Training Accident.
12). Pineapple the Ludicolo:
Lonely Nature; Ability - Swift Swim; Died at Lv.57 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
13). Featherz the Pidgeot:
Careful Nature; Ability - Keen Eye; Died at Lv.58 in a Training Accident.
14). Liferaft the Floatzel:
Gentle Nature; Ability - Swift Swim; Died at Lv.60 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
15). Tsunade the Goodra:
Careful Nature; Ability - Hydration; Died at Lv.60 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
16). Spectre the Gengar:
Adamant Nature; Ability - Levitate; Died at Lv.61 to a Critical Hit in Battle.
I will, in a few hours, begin Wonder Trading everyone from this Nuzlocke away. After that, I shall Start anew. I hope one of you gets one of these amazing friends of mine!! Take Care of them!!