You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 06:53:52 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Pokemon Journey (M for F)  (Read 141 times)

Offline FroggyboyTopic starter

Pokemon Journey (M for F)
« on: January 17, 2014, 09:52:06 PM »
Hello there, Froggyboy, or Froggy, you can call me whatever you feel fits, and I am looking for a Pokémon Journey RP, and I'm not to bore someone with long introductions, all I ask is that you look at my On's and Off's for what I'm interested in, and if you have a certain kink that isn't listed that your interested in, ask me about it. Now, back to the plot at hand, I am mostly interested in a Pokémon journey throughout the Kalos region, since it's the only region I am familiar with, and I'd like the story begin with one of our characters picking a starter, or already having one, or both with one. Of course the starter can be another Pokémon besides the starters, since I see the starters as Pokémon picked up by the professor and given to the kids, not starters for everyone. I would be thinking our characters meet up at Route 1, and sit at a table not far from the original gang, but it can start off differently. The plot from the meeting can go:

Rivals: Our characters become friendly rivals, fighting the whole way, from Vaniville Town to Snowbelle City, but obviously, a bond will form and become a sexual one. I imagine their bond starting from some playful flirting, as teenagers, travelling throughout an entire region, sexual thoughts are natural.

Friends: The two become friends, unlike the usual boy v. girl as in the original between the two rivals in X and Y, and friendship becomes something more. Maybe the journey begins with one already with a crush on the other, or it can develop throughout the journey.

Feel free to mention your own ideas to the plot, PM if interested.