You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 08:37:09 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Hidden Boxes  (Read 247 times)

Offline StrangefateTopic starter

Hidden Boxes
« on: January 17, 2014, 01:48:59 AM »
I have an issue and I'm not sure how to approach fixing it.  The website has worked fine for me until last evening when suddenly I can no longer open hidden/spoiler boxes.  I click them, but nothing happens.  My Internet Explorer keeps reporting an error, which reads:   

Object expected
index.php     Line: (varies on which hidden text box I click)
Code: 0       Char: 1
URI:  http://eillquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=193935.25 (varies with whatever thread Im looking at)

Trying Firefox was my first solution, but I'm not having any better luck with that.  Hidden Boxes are now a quite literal term for me.  This isnt the biggest problem in the world, but it IS a problem, particularly in games where GMs use these boxes to cover up dice roll results and stat blocks. 

I tried clearing cookies and checking for IE updates, but that's about the extent of my troubleshooting ability, and I quite honestly don't know what to do.

(I'm also getting some other error messages when I first log-in, such as 'unterminated string constant' and 'smc_Toggle is undefined' whatever any of that means.)

Offline Vekseid

Re: Hidden Boxes
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2014, 01:51:48 AM »
Well if it was a problem it'd be with your  cache - try shift+reload/refresh ?

Offline StrangefateTopic starter

Re: Hidden Boxes
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2014, 01:26:14 AM »
Deleting my browser history through Internet Options seemed to work for me, so thanks.    :D