News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMR Rein

What is that, a groundhog? It looks like a groundhog.
Be bold

justme4386

It's a Quokka - a miniature Kangaroo living on Kangaroo Island off the coast of Australia. Also known as "the happiest animal on the internet" and star of many selfie memes.

It's also an endangered species, but these little critters don't care. They are just happy and keep on smiling. My role model in that regard. ;D
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

SMR Rein

They are cute, that's for sure. Why are they endangered? Who's been hunting these critters? I'll deal with 'em myself!
Be bold

Phantomhive

its not wh its what. Introduced predators and to a degree man who has upended the quokkas habitat. Its sad really they are cute and I believe they are a part of the rodent family, will get back to you on that.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

justme4386

Not a rodent! A marsupial in the macropod family (such as kangaroos and wallabies).

I particularly love this one.
A word of advice: Don't take me serious - unless I am. And you will know when I am!

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

SMR Rein

That is cute. I love marsupials. They're cute little buggers.
Be bold

justme4386

Yup. That's why I consider them to be my spirit animals...

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

SMR Rein

That's a good spirit animal to have. I haven't figured out mine, yet. Haven't honestly taken the time to find out. I plan to once things settle down.
Be bold

Phantomhive

and one more...........

Hey Me for you from me.
There is no hiding who you are, legacy or curse all means the same thing to a Phantomhive. He will find me and remind me of my obligations and I guess I had a good run, because I know he will find me. In the end you can't escape who you are and yet one keeps trying until  thoughts become reality.

SMR Rein

Dawww. I want one. No, I want three.
Be bold

Phantomhive

and last but not least.

SMR Rein

That's a lot of quokkas.
Be bold

justme4386

Am I bringing an internet meme to E? Uhh... wow... ;)

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Phantomhive

Im an Aussie, Quokka's are cute and so is Me err you. So yeah I guess I am. Also was giving you some Quokkas you can change into they smile even when they sleep it seems. lol

SMR Rein

Hey, if I could be as happy as a quokka, I'd start a meme, too.
Be bold

justme4386

Thanks Phantom... Very considered.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

SMR Rein

Why is no one commenting on my cuteness?
Be bold

Phantomhive

Aww youre so cute. SMR you ooze cuteness.

Youre welcome Me I just love pic hunting cuteness lol

SMR Rein

I'll take the compliment and stash it in my secret compartment of mystery. Thank you.
Be bold

justme4386

Why am I now picturing Rein sitting on a pile of cuteness?

shruggs

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019

Lady Sakura

Victory is mine! not Me's Mine!

SMR Rein

How do you know about the pile? Who told you my secrets? I shall do unspeakable things to them. Like tickle their toes until they beg me to stop.
Be bold

Phantomhive

Oh no you wont I do not think Sebastian is ticklish and he is the one who told me chuckles and tbh I'm not ticklish either.

Me: Sebastian!!! You let the cat out of the bag man evil is you eh.

Sebastian: Yes my Lady.

SMR Rein

No tickling? How am I to extract my vengeance? I suppose there's always roughhousing.
Be bold

justme4386

Congrats rein... On the win and the approval.

ONs and OFFs
updated March 30th 2019
Apologies and Absences
updated April 19th 2019