You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:18:33 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Eternal Bondage (F/F/F - Needing one more dominant female)  (Read 254 times)

Offline StephanieTopic starter

Eternal Bondage (F/F/F - Needing one more dominant female)
« on: January 10, 2014, 08:03:52 PM »
I'm hoping to find two females for this story. Fair warning, there might be a few things in here that some people may find a little extreme, such as kidnapping, forced bondage, and possibly incest.

So basically my idea is that our three characters live in a world where many myths and mythological creatures are real, such as vampires, werewolves, etc. Most humans are oblivious to their existence, however. In the story my character would be a Siren, not exactly like the ones in Greek mythology, but similar: she's a beautiful temptress, immortal, doesn't age, and all that good stuff. What I'm looking for my partners to play are two other mythological creatures, preferably immortal as well, but that's up to you. I was thinking they could be vampires, but again, that's up to you. I'd also like it if they could be mother and daughter, but if incest isn't your thing, that part certainly isn't required. One partner should be dominant, and the other should be either dominant as well, or at least a switch.   

And what I'm wanting to happen is for my character to be taken by these two, maybe a gift from one to the other, as a sort of prize, with the goal of turning her into their beautiful, and eventually loyal pet. Details can be discussed, however. I want to have some input from my partners, and I'm open to changing as many of the details as you need, as long as the basic premise stays in tact. BDSM is going a big part of this story, specifically puppy play, so you should be into that.

If you're interested, send me a private message rather than responding here.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 06:32:00 AM by Stephanie »

Offline StephanieTopic starter

Re: Eternal Bondage (F/F/F - Seeking two dominant females)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 08:25:42 PM »
One spot taken, and still looking for the second person!