You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 10:16:06 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: How to cheat at the Claw game:  (Read 1126 times)

Offline VekseidTopic starter

Offline Greenthorn

Re: How to cheat at the Claw game:
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2008, 12:04:48 PM »
My 14 year old wins a prize every time..not always the best one...but she somehow gets something...every...damn...time!

Offline Sherona

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2008, 12:06:03 PM »
My sister is the same way GT

and I must hide this from my kidlets...next time I go into grocery store I can so see my 4 year odl trying this >.>

Offline Softspoken Words

• I am known as the Angel of Despair...watch me break.
  • Lady
  • Orgiest
  • Location: In the cross between Heaven and Earth, the unseeable
  • Alone, to bear the world
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 09:41:16 AM »
That was very amusing. I love it how the woman thought she saw the feet and had to look back. so funny.

Offline Mathim

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2008, 11:08:24 AM »
To me it always looks like the claw is very flimsy and incapable of picking up the toys, not to mention their slick fur makes most of the stuffed animal prizes unlikely to remain in its clutches. I think it's ironic as hell that in Toy Story, the kid actually grabbed both toys and successfully extracted them without cheating. LOL. But the best claw game joke was on the Simpsons; Otto the stoner bus driver pulls the pin out of the middle of the machine by accident and the legs all fall off, the glass smashes and he just grabs the prize he wants. Plus the tremor the falling machine causes makes his team win the game.

Online Inkidu

• E's Resident Girlomancer, Dedicated Philogynist, The Compartive of a Superlative, SLG's Sammich Life-Giver
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2008, 06:24:42 PM »
I kept thinking through that whole damn video. What the kid got stuck up in the machine and the only way they could get him out was with the claw. He'd live in there for days consuming stuffed animals. That would serve him for trying to cheat.

I've never beaten them but my brother finally did at nineteen. For kicks he tried to get a stuffed Mario out of a machine he got the claw talon through the tag on the second try.