You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 04:42:09 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Drusilla's Fandom Interests....and Genres  (Read 346 times)

Offline DrusillaJensonTopic starter

Drusilla's Fandom Interests....and Genres
« on: December 23, 2013, 07:34:43 PM »

What you can expect from me:
(1) I'm a female and I will only play female roles. Yes I have tried to play male characters, sadly... It was a joke lol.
(2) I also only participate in M/F scenes. With that being said, what your gender is behind the screen doesn't bother me. Male playing a male, or female playing a male.
(3) COMMUNICATION! I'm big on communication. I tend to talk OOCly to my partners. Either by PM here on E or by using YIM. I like meeting new people and making new friends. And in my opinion I feel a game goes much better when you have good communication with each other.
(4) I love plot and character development. Yes sex is good, but not with it as the main focus.
(5) My posting rate varies. Sometimes I can post multiple times a day, or sometimes it's down to once a day or every other day.
(6) When I post I tend to be as descriptive as possible. Like painting a picture with words. My usual post length can range from two to three paragraphs. Sometimes more depending on my mood.
(7) I also like to use images ALOT with my posts. To kinda help give a better example of the current situation.
(8) Again this kinda goes along with communication. If I'm not liking something I will get a hold of you via PM or YIM to work through it.
(9) When it come to D/s, BDSM type of scenes I prefer the submissive role. I'm naturally submissive. BUT that doesn't mean I'll play a puppet on strings. I like spirit, fire, the breaking process of those kind of scenes.

What I expect from my partners:
(1) Honesty and open communication. If you don't like how something is going or are loosing interest in a story, let me know so we can work something out.
(2) Please don't do one liners. Those are a HUGE turn off for me. I put a lot of work and emotion into doing good decent posts. Please be able to at least match what I can to.
(3) Plot! So please make sure you're the type of person who can put a story before sex.
(4) If you don't like the use of images in a game, tell me ahead of time so I know not to use them.
(5) Please respect that I won't partake in any kind of sexual F/F scenes.
(6) Be someone who can contribute to the story. Add some plot twists of your own. I hate being the only one building the world and/or story.

**My Complete O/Os can be Found Here: **

Now to the good stuff:

1 - Harry Potter - I'm a big Potter fan, and Alan Rickman fan. I have played in a Potterverse chat room before as an OC.

Pairings I'd like to try:

Severus Snape/OC

2 - Buffy/Angel - I'm a very big Joss Weadon fan! I have played in a Weadon verse rp chat room before. Characters I've played: Buffy Summers, Drusilla, Angeline (OC).

3 - Once Upon a Time - In September I just got into this series and I watched all three seasons. Absolutely love it. My favorite character is Rumpelstiltskin/Mr. Gold

Rumpelstiltskin/Evil Queen

4 - Dracula - love the new NBC series of Dracula. I think Johnathan Ryes Myers does a fabulous job portraying him.

5 - Hannibal - Another NBC series I completely adore. I'm a HUGE Hannibal fan girl. I love both the movies and TV series. However, I love Mads Mikkelsen's portrayal better. Classy but crazy..hahaha.

Hannibal/Abigail Hobbs
Hannibal/Alana Bloom

6 - The Vampire Diaries/The Originals - love these as you can tell I'm a huge Vampire buff.

7 - True Blood - Absolutely love this series, I'm saddened though that 2014 will be the end of it. I've played in a True Blood forum rp as Tara.

Other Genres I enjoy:
Romance (Love the Forbidden Love types, IE: Romeo and Juliet)
Horror (VAMPIRES, Demons, Possession)
Crime (Law and Order, Detective, Cop/Junkie or Cop/Criminal)
Paranormal (Ghosts, X-Files)
Supernatural (VAMPIRES!)
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 05:52:25 PM by DrusillaJenson »

Re: Drusilla's Interests....
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2014, 09:38:31 PM »

Re: Drusilla's Interests....
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2014, 05:51:51 PM »

Offline Behemoth

Re: Drusilla's Fandom Interests....and Genres
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2014, 06:48:16 PM »