You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 11, 2016, 04:16:50 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The BBWW Blog  (Read 491 times)

Offline The OverlordTopic starter

The BBWW Blog
« on: August 04, 2008, 06:46:33 PM »
http://fatwonderwoman.blogspot.com/

Came across this in a recent evening of surfing, it was fairly easy to find given my Wonder Woman fetish. This is a whole new take on the character. Can't say I like all the art; the gigantic Wonder Woman's with dimply cellulite asses do nothing for me, but the big curvy and voluptuous ones, on the other hand... I have few issues with heavy girls, even dated on in years past.  Am I the only one here that finds myself curiously aroused by this site, perhaps even a need to go to a convention and see a few fat girls in a wonder woman costume?  :-\

Offline Mathim

Re: The BBWW Blog
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2008, 04:43:01 PM »
For me, it's weird. I love big women in real life/pictures, but I don't like big animated women.

Offline Sherona

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2008, 05:14:38 PM »
I actually prefer bigger women/men to muscular women/men. I like a bit of cuddleness rather then hardness..so no I don't think you are wierd to enjoy the site. *smiles*

Offline Mathim

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2008, 05:37:06 PM »
Muscular stuff doesn't do anything for me at all. I really hate the covers of those magazines where the men and women on them look like they eat steroids for breakfast.