You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 21, 2016, 06:20:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Star Wars: Surviving The Purge Male Seeking Female for Plot Driven Game  (Read 216 times)

Offline UrbanzorroTopic starter

It has been little over two years since Order 66 was initiated, the clone wars have been decisively ended, and a republic has become an empire. The Great Jedi Purge is still taking place as the newly crowned  Emperor Palpatine solidifies his control of the galaxy and ruthlessly seeks to eliminate any potential threats. For those who once considered themselves the guardians of the republic it is a time of fear, suffering, and constant danger. The jedi are quickly becoming all but extinct as they find themselves hounded by imperial forces, bounty hunters, and even common criminals. Those few jedi who remain are now forced to hide, run, and fight for little more than their very survival....

Ok, so this is my idea for a Star Wars game set in the years immediately following the rise of Palpatine the story would focus around a female jedi and her struggles to survive in a hostile galaxy. What I'm looking for is someone to play our heroine while I play the characters she interacts with. As far as the specifics of who she is, I'm open to just about anything provided that she is an original character.

This would be a game focused primarily on  a strong plot and story supported by smut (as opposed to the other way around).

The outline is admittedly bare bones because I'm hoping for a partner who will have an equal hand in shaping our little corner of the Star Wars universe. If you're interested in playing this out with me please feel free to shoot me a message and we can brain storm a bit.