You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 12:13:27 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Sadly Never After {Not your typical Fairy Tale}  (Read 453 times)

Online DemonessOfDeathValleyTopic starter

• For those who are gone.....but never forgotten....
  • Lady
  • Enchanter
  • I remember......
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Sadly Never After {Not your typical Fairy Tale}
« on: December 02, 2013, 04:38:07 PM »
~No more happy endings~
~In this world, no one believes in Fairy Tales. Stories that were once used as a way to teach people to dream or give them a warning, were now tucked away in dusty volumes that few cared about. Libraries became obsolete.~

~This is Sara Dodgson, she is one of the last remaining librarians. She is also, a True Believer. She comes from the long line of Storytellers. Her lineage can be traced back to the original Alice who fell through the rabbit hole and brought back tales of Wonderland to her uncle. She spends her days within the hulking monstrosity of a building that time seemingly has forgotten and she tracks the goings on in realms that few believe even exist.~

~Idea~
Sarah has been studying the Fairy Tale worlds all her life. She knows that the disbelief of mortals has caused the Fairy Tale world to fall into terrible decay where evil rules. She has found the Rabbit Hole and she is planning a trip to save the happy endings. This will NOT be a normal Fairy Tale. The worlds have been horribly twisted and in each one, the Villain rules. They have formed a faction and rule with an iron fist. It's up to Sarah to stop them.

What I'm looking for is someone to play Sarah's companion. I would prefer a male character, however the gender of the writer is irrelevant. If you're interested, please feel free to PM. DO NOT answer here.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2014, 02:30:56 PM by DemonessOfDeathValley »