News:

Main Menu

anyways :)

Started by Justy_W, September 26, 2005, 05:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justy_W

so today about 3 o'clock, my girlfriend finds out she will have to stay late and take care of some paper work (a mountain of paperwork).  By 4 o'clock, I had a small bouquet of flowers delivered with a note saying, "paperwork, be late xoxo".  Isn't she the sweetest! (She works for another company that is a competitor, so our relationship is rather on the sly as it were.)

anyways, I am making her dinner, served by candlelight whenever she gets home.  I will try to check back later and see if I got membership, but if not,  :-* see you all later!

Siegfried

It is very sweet.  Hopefully we'll all see you soon.  :)

ZK

*bounces around* ^-^ See you whenever you get back. Enjoy!
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Justy_W

well, despite being so so at cooking, it's hard to screw up spaghetti :)

so, she came home, we ate, we had some cuddle time, and then she had to go back to paperwork (at home), and since I would be too much of a distraction, I'm here :P

still waiting :P

I know I know, be patient, and someone in charge will notice but, patience isn't my strong suite :D

ZK

*lays down naked in a sultry pose and watches you* Well, okay then. Just be patient hon. :)

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Justy_W

oh girly, if we weren't in a public thread :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

ZK

Yep, means you have to stew in place while I tease you with thoughts of naughtiness. *cackles* Heh heh heh. ^-^

Justy_W

*sniffle*  *sniffle* That's cruel!

ZK

Not really, concider it a type of foreplay dear. *grins*

Justy_W

Justy smirks and starts waving her hands, hoping cindy1 will notice her :D

Justy_W

well, I guess I'll try back tomorrow

have a good night all! :)