You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 08:35:42 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A soldier's story [F for M]  (Read 221 times)

Offline loreTopic starter

A soldier's story [F for M]
« on: November 18, 2013, 06:39:19 PM »
Lately I've felt compelled to write an enemy combatant story, ideally opposite a WWII nazi or 1960s/contemporary Russian soldier. 

It could go either one of two ways:

1)a quick and dirty interrogation scene.

2)a slowly building tension. This woman (I am open to your suggestions, though my leaning is toward medical personnel or a human rights group activist) troubles his understanding of the enemy with her unconventional compassion. He is deeply attracted to her and what's more, can tell this sentiment is shared. 

I enjoy playing strong, pretty but not overly feminine women who lean toward submissiveness in bed.

scenarios could include his being a patient in a POW camp (WWII) or her being arrested during a gay rights demonstration (Russia).

He could be anyone from a sadistic SOB with a soft spot to a spiritually exhausted shell of a man, horrified at doing what he felt he had no other option but to do.