Help me cure my boredom! I'm looking for a few solid roleplays. They're ranked in interest order, but I'd be happy to do any of them. I have some plot ideas that I'd be happy to share if something catches your interest.
OC x OC; Blair x Jim; Jim x Blair; Crossover with Sherlock, White Collar, or Torchwood
- I love the Sentinel/Guide dynamic. If we do OCxOC we can do it AU where Sentinels and guides are known and heavily regulated or where they are the only ones known to each other. Possibly a rogue guide following Blair Sandburg's research to help out a friend?
- There's a lot that can be done with Jim and Blair. Let me know if you want to try this and I'm all for brainstorming about it
- Crossover would be my favorite probably, we'd take an existing pair and interpose the additional difficulty of Sentinel/Guide difficulty on them to explain some of their situation: Sherlock/John, Neal/Peter, Jack or Owen/Ianto.
Slayer x Watcher
- This game will ignore the last several seasons of canon stuff, assume Buffy died for real, there's still only "one girl in all the world" to fight the forces of darkness and my character is the next in line. Except either he's transgender (FTM) or he's cisgendered male. His watcher decides it's probably important to figure out why a man was chosen. The watcher's insistence on pursuing the issue annoys him but his Watcher has also gained his trust and respect. We can decide why together and create some cool 90s style villains. Also I want training sessions! It would be cool to address how the gender of the slayer changes things if at all and possibly any discrimination he'd face from the Watcher's Council.
Sherlock/John or John/Sherlock
- John/Sherlock; Sherlock/John
Jack/Ianto, Owen/Jack, Ianto/Owen
Gaeta/Hoshi or Tyrol/Gaeta
Peter/Neal or Neal/Peter
- I'd like to explore the ethics of conducting any personal relationship with a prisoner in one's custody.
- I'm a fan of a vulnerable Neal, and have noticed that Neal's time in prison is laughed off regularly in the series. I've always wondered if that's half because Neal wants it that way. Maybe there's something lurking there he doesn't want to deal with. It would be interesting in dealing with Neal's and Peter's viewpoints on the allocation of responsibility. I'd be happy to talk more about my thoughts on this one, as I have several clear ideas.
Feel free to suggest other things as well. I'd consider other fandoms or original plots.
Forum threads and Email are both no problem, whichever you prefer.
For more information check out my O&Os
If you see something you like feel free to send me a private message