You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 03:46:14 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Paranormal/Fantasy/UrbanFantasy Wanted (Female Seeking Female Gendered)  (Read 231 times)

Offline VeronicaHTopic starter

I have a few ideas, and depending on the medium I can be pretty active. I am a professional author, so I value creativity, length, and appropriate grammar. (Though I certainly understand that mistakes happen). Full sentences, proper tense, and lack of text speak is a must.
I will be playing a female character, but you are free to play male or female (cis or trans*, I'm not opposed to either). I also tend to play a switch, because I am neither a dom or a sub.

Anything Angel, Fae, Demon, etc, would be absolutely lovely. I enjoy this in historical, fantasy, or contemporary climates. I am willing to play just about any story line, and don't have one readily thought up/written. I like as much collaboration as possible.

Supernatural Universe

Firefly Universe

Anything Marvel

Anything DnD/Pathfinder/Scion

I am also really open to suggestions

- Underage
- Anthro

Please feel free to email me. Also, I am less active during the work week and more active on the weekend.