Welcome to the King's Corner!
Now that I have your attention, I encourage you to please sit down and take a look at the following links:
Now that we have that out of the way, let me tell you a little about myself as a person.
My name is King Serperior, but most call me 'KS.' No need to be formal, so please, call me what suits you best. I am not a difficult person to get along with by any means. I have been a member of Elliquiy approaching three years and am a Mentor, at least when I am not on break. I am on Elliquiy daily, but that doesn't mean that I write
daily. Some days leave me with little to no muse and I don't write under those circumstances. However, I am more than willing to plot and just 'shoot the breeze' with you. I personally use Elliquiy as a form of release from the real world, to relax and stretch the very boundaries of my imagination, to write amazing stories that make a life of their own. I honestly really don't care if the 'you'
behind the screen is male, female, or anything and everything in-between. I am here to write and am more than willing to swap up pairings with you if it makes you more comfortable. Yes, this does mean I write cross-gender!
Now, I like writing smut as much as anyone, but that doesn't mean I want the story to be solely based on it! I like to have a driving force that is a little less flimsy as smut-driven stories tend to be One-Shots. Now, don't get me wrong here. I know that stories exist that are long-term that are smut-driven, but I very much enjoy a good plot. That aside, I tend to pump out a post every 1-4 weeks on average
. On some days, I may write a post or two out every day or maybe one post a week. It all depends on how I feel and what is happening in life on my end. I write extremely Muse-driven, so don't think right off the bat that if I am posting in such-and-such story rather than ours that I am ignoring it. Rather, it may be that my muse is just focused elsewhere. It's nothing against you nor our story, so please don't take it too badly, okay?
Here's where you learn about the King as a Writer
- Posting Speed: First and foremost, I am a very slow poster, even under the best of terms. It has nothing to do with the games, but rather I post when my muse is most able to. I won't force out a post and leave you with a bad read; I'd rather wait and let my muse tell me if I can make a worthwhile post.
- Post Length: I tend to post a minimal of three paragraphs, but I usually post more. I would like anyone interested in writing with me to be able to match that.
- Genres: I tend to be rather versatile in the genres that I play. At the moment, the genres that I am feeling most up to are: Military Fiction, Marvel Universe Stories, Westerns, Action-Adventure, Fantasy Stories (Be they Low, High, or Modern), Detective Mysteries, Some Horror, and Science Fiction.
- Settings: As with Genres, I am very versatile in my preferences. That said, there are a few that I really, truly love: Alternate History, Modern-Day Life, Ancient Mythological Times, Futuristic Worlds, Potterverse, Supernatural (television series), Ancient History, Mecha-Style, Star Wars, Zombie Apocalypse, Post-Apocalyptic, Pirates, and many, many others that would take me ages to name. Just ask and I'll let you know!
- Planning, Mapping, Brainstorming: I'm very much the kind of person to plan things ahead of time. However, if needs be, I can also just go along with the story. I really do like mapping out ideas though.
- Plot-Wise: I am very much a sucker for a good plot. Give me something good, and it becomes harder for me to turn down.
- Sex-Wise: As said before, though I love sex and smut as much as the next person, I love plot even more. If you know a way to mesh the smut and the plot together so that the sex doesn't drown out the story, then I'm in.
- Communication, Feedback, and OOC: This is a huge requirement for me. No communication kills games faster for me than anything I could ever possibly think of and it's a bigger issue in single games than groups. Did you enjoy my post? Then tell me. Hate it? Don't be afraid to tell me upfront. There's nothing worse than a person who refuses to let their partner know how they feel about a game. Did I make an error? Well, let me know and I can fix it, or at least explain why it's not actually an error. I am a very civil and respectable person, so please let me know your thoughts. A game is two people writing and if only one person ever speaks, the game will stagnate and sour faster than you can blink.
- The Kinky Bits: Not important to me. I can write as kinky as the next person, but unless we have a story outlined and a plot decided, there will be no kinks. I want to make this game good, not only for me, but for you as well. If you don't tell me, I won't know. I have very few hard offs myself, so just talk to me. I won't bite your head off!
- Hard Offs: Scat, Vomit, excessive blood/knife/needle play, Bestiality (Nothing more than dogs and horses), Vore, footplay (unless stockings are involved), Underage, Extreme age-gaps (No more than 20 years at most), Godmodding (Within reason, some is acceptable), Perfection (Nothing is ever perfect), and Male Pregnancy, among other things. I am very reasonable, but the listed will not do.
- Pictures: I love pictures! They provide details that help me visualize a scene.
Please contact me via PM and do not post in this thread. I like to review your on's and off's before committing to writing.