You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 01:24:10 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Ceri's Dwelling | Open | MxM or MxF  (Read 1850 times)

Offline CeridwenTopic starter

• "At the risk of sounding like a 1990s boyband pop song, she reminds me of heaven." - Devon Michaelson
  • Champion
  • Enchanted
  • Be afraid, but do it anyway.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Ceri's Dwelling | Open | MxM or MxF
« on: November 06, 2013, 06:20:02 PM »
Welcome to my den. Please be sure to check out my announcements.
Please scroll down for my story ideas.

___________________________________________________________________________________

What is Ceri looking for?
(Same age or Older sibling pairs where I play the younger sibling)
MxM or MxF pairing.
I'm wanting to play a transman very, very badly! Top surgery, no bottom.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Story Status: I am not looking for short term roleplays.
I am only looking for a storyline that will develop over time. I am also only looking for literate partners.

Important!
I have male characters, as well as female.
If you want to roleplay with me, your gender does not need to match the character you are playing!

Please do not post in this thread. PM me, if you're interested in starting a story with me.

As of 11/21/2015 at 6am (eastern standard time), I am no longer accepting new stories.

As of 11/22/2015 at 8:45pm (eastern standard time) I am open to accepting three more stories. I am not looking for a one-off.

As of 11/24/2015 at 5:30am 11/25/2015 at 5am (eastern standard time) I am no longer accepting any stories.

As of 12/2/2015 at 12am (eastern standard time) I am open to new stories!
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 07:21:17 AM by Ceridwen »

• "At the risk of sounding like a 1990s boyband pop song, she reminds me of heaven." - Devon Michaelson
  • Champion
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Seeking literate partners | open | F seeking M
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 11:12:45 PM »

About me;
I'm a 24-year-old, married, submissive person, who is enthusiastic about history, writing and some media.

Post requests;
Essentially, I'm not a stickler for consistent post sizes. If the post is short and sweet and to the point, I'm as happy as I would be if I received a 6 paragraph post. I just want the posts to be informative, well written and something that'll make me want to reply, maybe even stump me! Challenging me is often encouraged.
I'm really hoping to find another long-term roleplay.

Yes;
Rough sex, BDSM, Fingering, Oral (receiving and giving), Anal (receiving, toys, the usual), vaginal sex, exhibitionism, orgasm denial...  I have far more ons than offs, if you're curious about something, just ask.

NO;
Scat, watersports, bestiality, vore, gore, menstruation play, bloodplay... Just ask me and I'll tell you yes or no, to anything that's not listed.

Pairings;
Male/Female
Big brother x Little sister
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Vampire
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Human
Demon x Human
Purple = my role
*When I play a human, I play them with corruptibility in mind. They aren't expected to remain human for long.
(Basically, put me in a submissive role and I'll be happy to play it, so long as I like the storyline.)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 06:08:48 AM by Ceridwen »

• Champion
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Looking for a lit partner | F seeking dom M |
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2015, 07:23:08 PM »

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Name: Jack Brunson
Race: Witch
Personality: Shy, loyal, loving, intelligent, curious
Interests: History, scyfy/fantasy books, poetry, art, geek media
Hair Color: Chestnut Brown
Eye Color: Golden Brown

Name: Oliver Thomson
Race: Werewolf
Personality: Introverted, intelligent, fun-loving, quiet
Interests: Geek media, books, movies, metal-music, horror graphic novels
Hair Color: Sandy brown
Eye Color: Blue-Green

Name: Oz Harrison
Race: Werewolf
Personality: Intelligent, loyal, fun-loving, spunky, introverted
Interests: Stephen King and Joe Hill books and movies, halloween, history
Hair Color: Brown and vibrant green
Eye Color: Hazel
« Last Edit: December 03, 2015, 07:01:42 AM by Ceridwen »

• Champion
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Ceri's Dwelling | (Full) | Announcement
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 06:16:34 AM »

Taboo;
Alyssa (Aly) McDonaldson is only eighteen when her brother, and twin, takes a job across the country (or sea, depending on my partner's preference). This is the first time they're separated, and she's not handling it well, so when the holiday season rolls around and their parents offer to send her out to spend several months with him, she agrees. The year earlier, drunk and at a family party, the two kissed and since then, began experimenting further, all up until he left. With college, work, and living at home with their family, they never before had a true chance at true privacy. Now that they're given the chance to be alone, what will happen?

Added twist: he's naturally dominant.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 08:48:01 AM by Ceridwen »

• Champion
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Ceri's Dwelling | Open | F seeking M
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2015, 08:05:35 PM »

Genre Mood: Romance, Violence, Conflict, Incest, Murder.
Possibilities: Non-Con, Blood/Death, Gore (non-sexual).

Ceridwen's Alteration to the Vampire Mythos;

As many of us know, the Vampire myth originated when tuberculosis gripped the mass, killing people in bloody fits. People would report seeing their dead loved ones then walking through the night, blood dripping from their mouths. Scared and confused, people took to digging them up, and when they'd find the body in a stage of decomposition that they previously were unaware of, they assumed these people were bloated from feeding. Ignorant, they slew these "beasts" by severing their heads and running a stake through them, to keep them pinned to the ground. Never did anyone mention that if the light of day touched them, that they'd erupt into flames.

My vampires are not quintessential. They walk in the sunlight, eat human food, although their hearts do not beat, they are nothing like the demons protrayed on television. Sure, they feed on the lifeblood of the "innocent", but it's not detrimental to their existence, it just helps them to regain and maintain a more human appearance. Those who wish to resemble twisted beasts don't drink, instead they eat the flesh from their victims, keeping them alive for as long as able.

Vampires are not some frilly, attractive race that gets its rocks off by preying on high schoolers with low self-esteem. My vampires are ruthless killers. They blend in and toy with the lives of the humans around them, often planting thoughts in their heads to drive them mad, wondering how far a person can be pushed until they eventually snap. Like any other intelligent being, they're fickle. Some only want romance, others want nothing but blood, flesh and the agonized screams of their victims to lull them to sleep every night.

Long-term Story Ideas;

Short-term Story Ideas;

[plots to be added soon]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 08:48:03 AM by Ceridwen »

• Champion
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Ceri's Dwelling | Closed | Announcement, 1st page
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2015, 03:57:24 AM »

Genre Mood: Romance/Intimacy, Violence, Transformations, Conflict, Incest.
Possibilities: Non-Con, Murder, Blood/Death, Gore (non-sexual).

Ceridwen's Alteration to the Werewolf Mythos;

As we all know, myths have been born from fear since the dawn of time. Tuberculosis birthed the vampires, and growing wolf populations birthed werewolves. Perhaps the consumption of molding bread also contributed to the 'sightings' of a neighbor running into the woods in mid-transformation. We'll never know for certain. However, as many before me, I have rewritten the mythos to fit my own desires.

My wolves follow the example that my vampires have set. They do not change only once a month, rather, they change when they need to. On average, they have to shift forms and run at least once a week, if they don't and the urge gets too great, their body forces them through it, convenient or not. Their transformation isn't the twilight-esque, I'm flying through the air, my clothes explode off of me and I land on four paws. Nono. Theirs is more like, crouching on the ground, feeling like their insides are being torn through their nose as their body breaks and contorts at odd angles until eventually they emerge as a wolf. When they're presenting as human, their senses are heightened remarkably but not impossibly, they're strong but not something bordering on inhuman-I'm-a-science-accident. Some of them shun their wolf while others embrace it, very few take to killing humans as they view it as beneath them and done only as a necessity.

Long-term Story Ideas;

Short-term Story Ideas;

[plots to be added soon]
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 08:47:17 AM by Ceridwen »

• Champion
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
Re: Ceri's Dwelling | Closed | Announcement, 1st page
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2015, 04:51:40 AM »

Long-Term

Featuring Loken in,

Featuring tobisquestion in,

Featuring Mialath in,

Featuring Kalab in,
OICU812

Featuring wattersfall in,
A Summer to Remember

New
"Looking out for sister" Featuring Ansem
"Our happy little home" Featuring tommoj91
"I've missed you..." Featuring Golden Spider
"You poor dear" Featuring MagicalPen
"Worth the wait" Featuring TheDoctor46

Claimed Stories;
Name: Felicia Sanders
Race: Human
Pairing: MxF
Home: X
Storyline: At eighteen, Felicia Sanders is readying herself to attend college, signing the papers to a home she is buying form her grandmother and all around trying to keep up with the fast pace of adult life. Just as she had accepted his absence, her three-year absent best friend shows up at her new home, saying there was something he needed to tell her. Will she accept his secret or will she deny his revelation? Supernatural creatures don't exist, but here is this man she thought she knew, claiming to be a werewolf and asking her to meet his pack. Little does she know, he's scouting her to be his mate, and intending to turn her, whether she wants it or not.

______________________________________________________________________________________

Nora Willis and her brother had always been close, possibly to close. So when big brother leaves for college and cuts communication off with her, she accepts it, thinking he finally saw their relationship as bordering on unhealthy. Oh how she had been wrong. During his freshman year of college, big brother began dating a girl he met on campus, within just three weeks they shared a night of passion. Two days later, he woke to his dorm trashed and no memory of the previous two days. A gnarled scar he hadn't previously had, clung to his side, telling a garish tale of pain. The girl was found a week after, in the woods, mutilated. Everyone suspects big brother of having committed the murder, when in reality, he was being set up, but by who?! His life has virtually been ruined just as Nora's is just beginning. Her world comes to a screeching halt when her dearest brother shows up, in the pouring rain, on the porch begging for solace. Stubbornly, she refuses to let him in until he confesses whats happened, so he tells her everything. Will she believe him?
Age gap: Nora is 18, the brother should be at least 3 years older than her.
Race: Werewolf (Nora is human)

______________________________________________________________________________________

At age 18, Mia is already attending a prestigious school in Massachusetts, living in a lofty colonial era home (afforded by their parents), holding down a job at a local cafe and life seems to be going pretty well, the only thing she misses is her older brother. At younger ages, they had been known to share kisses in the privacy of one of their bedrooms, while their parents slept down the hall. After her brother had gotten his first girlfriend, the affection stopped. Years went by and the two grew apart, so when her brother shows up on her front porch asking if he could stay the night, she's not only surprised but somewhat afraid. Wasn't he supposed to be happily engaged and living in northern Vermont?
Name: Mia Curtis
Age Difference: 3 - 5 years
Pairing: Big Brother x Little Sister
Race: Both human, open for discussion.

Name: Aleysia Bergh
Pairing: MxF
Race: Vampire
Storyline: The year is 2015, technology has a strong grip on today's society and somehow, through the ages, Aleysia has managed to keep up with it all. While on her ipad one night, she gets a call and a familiar voice is on the other end. Her brother. The brother she thought who had died of the bubonic plague, the brother she mourned for centuries, was now calling her, on a piece of technology they had never dreamed would be possible. How?! How is any of this possible?! After six-hundred years of separation, they meet for coffee, sparking a romance they had so expertly hidden in their youth. After all, when you're a monster, what should it matter if you want your brother?

Name: Claire Adams
Race: Human
Storyline: Claire Adams has just been accepted to a college her older brother attends. Upon her arrival, she finds that her dorm had been broken into and her roommate's things were missing. Their parents are naturally furious and build a small house for the duo to live in while attending school. No, their parents are not wealthy by any means, but they somehow found the means to provide them with this necessity. The two had never quite been like normal siblings in their youth, and that extends to now. They prefer the other's company and can often be found sitting nestled together, Claire's head on her brother's shoulder while he keeps an arm around her. As children, their parents suffered a traumatizing accident that left them in the care of a distant relatives for nearly a year, in that time they began to explore the limits of their relationship. In private, the hormonal teens shared kisses and exploring touches, never going further than teasing the other through a piece of clothing. Before they knew it, her brother was off at college and having a good time, but he's a good guy, always coming home on weekends and texting his sister goodnight, reminding her to keep up the good work with her grades. When they're provided with the opportunity to be alone 24/7, things progress and eventually, Claire is walked in on while coming out of the shower.

Buffyverse Idea;

Daniel "Oz" Osbourne left Sunnydale, unaware of the true horror that was to befall his ex-lover and friends. Now with his hometown decimated (along with all of LA) he finds himself living in Maine. For once, he's happy, he's in control and his life has finally started to settle down. Occasionally he'll get a letter from Willow, Buffy or Xander, updating him on their adventures, asking of his own. These seem like the highest points in his long days. Owning and maintaining a farm is hard but clean work. It gives him a sense of purpose and he enjoys it to the fullest degree possible, but there's something missing. He's alone, and it hurts. He's gone on dates, he's ended them with a polite kiss and "I'll call you" but it's never progressed further, until he meets Bailey. She's nothing like Willow and he likes this about her. Like Willow, she's a high level witch, unlike Willow, she enjoys the wild side of life.

Oz should be 28, and Bailey is 22

The One, True King;
In 1476, after the capture and beheading of his father, Bozhidar seeks revenge. He seizes his father's assets and begins to bring about a whole new war, one he threatens, will bring the world to it's knees. However, the brash young man's inexperience betrays him and he's forced to retreat. In light of his failure, he's approached by an ethereal figure promising him eternal youth and unwavering strength. Now, Bozhidar is not an ignorant young man, he would normally have weighed his options and gone from there, but now was not the time for such lengthy processes. Upon his agreement, he's thrust into a world only previous discussed by the light of a midsummer campfire, intending to scare the children into obedience. This time, when he wages war, he leads his men on foot, wielding his father's shashka with nothing to protect him but the flimsy cloth of his cotton shirt and leather trousers. None can tell the true outcome of the battle, or so historians think.

The legends proclaim that Bozhidar slew his enemies twelve-thousand man army with minimal effort. Historians have determined this is a falsity born from the fear instilled upon a mass, by the boy king of a fierce ruler. No physical truth has surfaced to sustain such a vicious tale, that is, until a painting is donated to the Louvre.

Thirty-three years before his death, Botticelli had created a commemorative painting for the young Tepes King. Normally not one for grim subjects (outside of mappa dell'inferno), the media goes wild. Historians have placed the subject to be between the ages of sixteen and eighteen. Vladimir Tepes had been theorized to not bear any living children, and they are ashamed that this major detail had been lost to history, until now. The famed Bozhidar the Ruthless, is the heir to the Tepes throne. After his battle against those who slew his father, he disappeared, or so they thought.

Standing amidst the chaos of battle, there is a young man with tan skin, a muscular body, eyes and hair as dark as the night sky. Blood slicks the bare skin of his chest, mats his hair to his forehead and cheeks, in one hand is a mop of hair with a severed head attached to it, the other clutches a gore-covered shashka. At his feet are the mangled bodies of an army, his own is nowhere in sight.

Ten years after the painting's donation, Bran Castle has reportedly sold to an unknown client. The dilapidated castle sold for over one-hundred million dollars, and restorative construction has already been started. For the second time in a decade, the media is alight with details of groundbreaking news concerning our concept of Dracula. Now, historians have flooded the property, wanting the details of the owner, only to be ushered away by a woman seemingly too young for what knowledge she does provide them with. Her client purchased the property from a distant relative, had extensive records on how to restore a building this old and did not waste time in starting his work.

But the one question that has gone unanswered is, are the two connected? Who is this mystery person?

Politely and kindly, sod off;

Amora Brokker was eighteen when her father bestowed something he called a gift, on her. Graciously, she accepted, his mouth at her throat, she realized this would be no gift at all. After eight-hundred years, you'd think that she would have learned better control. In today's society, no murder goes unnoticed, and to the vampire community who feed on life, that's become increasingly annoying. Majority of the older kind have accrued enough money through the centuries, anyone who may pose a threat, but not all have this luxury.

"A Modern Jack the Ripper" has been all the rave on any media station capable of sharing the gruesome events. Every theory about the killer is wrong. They are not incapable of sexual gratification, is not male and is not human. In fact, Amora embodies every modern standard of innocence, even when she's found at the crime scene, covered in blood and delirious. No one suspects her of having committed the murder, except one officer with a penchant for the supernatural.

Since the dawn of time, humans have had a curiosity for the things that go bump in the night. One group arose to protect the human race from anything that would do them harm, the group once had a name, but on 13 Friday, 1300, they were put to death by orders of the pope. Both Amora and her father had been behind this execution. How else would these pesky humans learn? So now as she's cornered by one of their descendants, she is more than surprised. These people are wholly and undoubtedly human, knowledge being their only genetic weapon.

Will this man survive? Will he end up like the others? Or will he convince her that he genuinely wants to help?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2015, 07:04:47 AM by Ceridwen »

• Champion
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2015, 11:05:05 PM »
Added 'Taboo' to the 'story ideas' section.

• Champion
  • Enchanted
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2015, 06:00:51 AM »
I'm really hoping for another incest story, perhaps something featuring twins but definitely either same age pair or the brother would be older. I'm also not against playing a younger brother or trans-boy! In fact, I'm starting to kind of crave this theme.