You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 07:40:37 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Nick's RP Wants  (Read 450 times)

Offline NickFrenzyTopic starter

• Gentleman by Day! Ladies Man by Night!
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • This is some personal text. There are many like it, but this one is mine!
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Nick's RP Wants
« on: July 29, 2008, 03:56:22 PM »
Hmm...Let's See:

1) Maid Story - I have a real craving for a story involving a maid, either by hire or for training. Story could involve some Master/Slave as I want to experiment with that. Of course, I could always make this a Romance story...he hires the maid, they fall madly in love with each other. Simply beautiful. Can involve Bondage if that's your kink, I haven't really tried out bondage yet so I'm willing to experiment with that as well. Third Option for this story is that it can be Non-Consensual as well. I've started really getting into that and would be willing to explore that angle as well. Basically speaking, I just want a story with a maid in it! And a willing lady to play it! :P
~Story started with SexySweetHeart~

2) Furries - I'm completely new to this and due to my readings of Kyou, Kittenchan, etc. stories, have become interested in it. This story can go in many angles as well, so simply speaking, if you wanna do a furry story, post here or PM me.

3) Babysitter - Involves a 16+ yr old teenager. Plot details are fuzzy, could go many ways. PM me if interested!
~Story started with Glossolalia~

4) Stranger - Would prefer for this story to be [NC]. Would involve a women taking the wrong turn down an alley or alone on a subway & a "mysterious stranger" gropes her, has his way with her, etc. Plot details & any other necessary details can be worked out. PM me if interested!
~Story taken, but still open to another one along same guidelines~

*Also, please feel free to check my Ons & Offs listed in my signature if you don't have a desire for any of these stories, but rather have something different in mind*

*waits patiently for ladies to show up* ^.^
« Last Edit: July 31, 2008, 03:56:09 PM by NickFrenzy »