You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 03:53:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Doctor Who 50th Anniversary (Need 11+ players for Doctors+companions) (No sex)  (Read 2921 times)

Online kingmaster1

• I was awoken by the sound of mockery!
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Location: wherever he can shine the light of knowledge into the darkness of ignorance
  • ...Just waiting for the TARDIS to come back...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
I can play the master ;D

Which have we decided on?

Offline YaoiRolePlayTopic starter

I think we're doing John Simm. That way he recognizes the Doctors. Except Eleven, but we can just pretend he recognizes that one too somehow. Also, it might be a bit too difficult to do an OC. Let's just stick to what we've got.

If you'd like to play him, go for it. I'll PM you what's happening once I put up the first GM post.

Offline Theta Sigma

Oh, he'd recognise him. Time Lords are psychic creatures, he'd be able to feel him. Though the Doctor (Eleven, in this case) would be entirely oblivious because he is a delightfully oblivious alien. ;o

Online kingmaster1

• I was awoken by the sound of mockery!
  • Knight
  • Addict
  • Location: wherever he can shine the light of knowledge into the darkness of ignorance
  • ...Just waiting for the TARDIS to come back...
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Yes, I would very much like to play him :-)

Offline Kanrya

Are we just looking for Doctors or the companions as well? I could be Clara ^_^ or I could throw in an OC...

I suppose companions are fine. If you're going to do a companion keep up with your Doctor. Just pm the person playing Eleven and ask if that's ok.

If the people playing Doctors would like companions they can play them as well. If there isn't anyone to play the companion. If you don't want to, that's fine as well, your Doctor can be traveling alone.

Stick to established companions. Any companion from any Doctor Who medium is fine, whether it be book or comic or audio or tv show. Link to that companion's page on the Doctor Who wiki if you're going to use them.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2013, 04:34:41 PM by YaoiRolePlay »

Offline Theta Sigma

Awesome. I'll get something up when I can! ;o

Offline Kanrya

Who is playing 11?

Theta Sigma.

Offline Kanrya

haha! theta...you poor bug you!