You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 02:16:44 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Females Wanted, Roles need to apply(M for F)  (Read 321 times)

Offline VanetiasTopic starter

Females Wanted, Roles need to apply(M for F)
« on: October 28, 2013, 07:43:09 AM »
Hello and Greetings, my name would be Vanetias, and I have roles for you females(In bold)

A new emperor has been chosen, and as done in tradition within the nation, he marries a girl from another nation in order to secure both his power, and also because he also loves her, who also loves him back, making a happy couple.

The plot for this one is more a bicentennial-man type story in which both a male and female android love each other, but can't consummate, so they went to their manufactures, who planned for them to test out their new bodies.

The Third is that a monstergirl seeks out a mate to produce some offspring, who finds a monsterboy lurking around for food. They meet each other, then they get aroused by each other, then they mate.

The last on is moreso of a honeymoon getaway to japan in which my character(the male) durring the trip, gets turned into a girl(with penis and balls intact.) as a two way transformation by accident, a few days after the honeymoon smut. Things get interesting from there.

It's Consesnsual&More Smut based.