You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 10:44:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: My Lovely Aunt  (Read 158 times)

Offline shadowreppaTopic starter

• Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Don't find fault, find remedy
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
My Lovely Aunt
« on: October 27, 2013, 02:59:13 AM »
Hey all,  I have a craving to play a incest relationship of the a nephew with his aunt. I was also kind of looking for this idea to play off of the Movie, " The Pet." If you haven't seen the movie, don't bother, it really wasn't that good. But basically the plot of the story is that a girl is down on her luck, bad boyfriend, no job, everything going wrong for her. Along comes a gentleman who has recently lost a pet himself. He comes up with the idea of trying to have a human girl as a pet, since humans tend to live longer and such.

My Lovely Aunt

I want to play something that is a bit similar. Your character will be a woman who is married, but she and her husband are down on their luck. She's unemployed, and he's working overtime to just make ends meet. I will be a nephew that comes from your brother or sister's family who is much better off. My family invited yours to lunch, and during that, I learn about your situation. I also find that I am attracted to you and, being the the kind of young rich man that is use to getting what he wants (a little snobby maybe?) I decide i have to have you. So maybe I corner you in the hallway near the restroom at the restaurant, or come over to your house the day after and make you proposition, where if you furfill my requests, than I will help you and your husband out financially and maybe in other ways. First it starts off innocently enough, maybe go out dress in a certain way or wearing specific articles of clothing i tell you to wear. It will than get more and more demanding and the requests will become more lewd as things go on.

During this, the husband will also be around, but while he sees the nephew, he is something of a cuckold and be totally oblivious of what the nephew is making his wife do. Maybe the nephew decides to have dinner at their house, and has his hand between his aunt's legs under the table, or vice versa.

I am looking for someone to play the aunt. I will play the nephew, and can play the role of the cuckold husband as well as any other characters we may want to introduce, unless the writer im playing with wants to multi roles as well! 

I am open to playing this in the forums or on YIM. My yahoo is ruhoo23. Drop me a line and let me know your from E if you add me!