Simple 1x1 Request

Started by Plussizebiscuit9168, October 24, 2013, 12:51:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plussizebiscuit9168

What I want is pretty simple

-Pirates
-Supernatural beings (demons, Weres, witches, elves, etc)
-Oddly wanting something fxf
-Human(me)xAnthro(you)
-Something futuristic
-masterxslave
-Also wouldn't mind doing some Fallout, Bioshock, or Mass effect

I mostly play biracial characters

All in Modern or Fantasy settings. Im usually the submissive one but I can be Dom to.....prefer switching.
Let me know if the RP is not working for you...it wont hurt my feelings.Its going to be on forums or through PMs....Unless I get to know you I wont be giving out my IM name. If you wanna talk in an OOC pm Im ok with that. Im usually pretty consistent with responding, I do work odd schedules so my times on may vary.

I've had issues with people on here throwing fits if I dont respond to the rp right away....I'll respond when I feel like I can give you enough to go off of. If there's no life in the rp it makes it a lot harder to respond, so one liners and two sentences calling it a paragraph probably aren't going to work for me.

If you abandon the rp no hard feelings....everyone does it and sometimes stuff in RL is more important, I totally understand that ^^.

I'm literate....I make mistakes to but spell check catches the bigger ones. I can write anywhere from 1-several paragraphs depending.

I am also open to plots...can usually make them up myself once I know what you like exactly but if you have one as well I am always open to trying.

I wont do :

-Milfs
-anything gross (vampire blood letting Im ok with)
-Wont play characters below the age of 16 and above the age of 35

We can discuss kinks and further likes and dislikes while plotting
Crazy how the very first Sin was a woman who ate...