Jessica Jacquelyn SteeleAlias:
Falcon; J.J., Jessi, Jess.Age/DOB:
Just turned 19Affiliations:
She associates mostly with the police in Imperial City, and known as the premiere superheroine there. She knows Urban in Terminus City, and though she suspects a girl that she graduated high school with, she can't be certain of her identity. She does go to Urban for supplies. She also gets gadgets from Blue Bird, but she's never officially met the girl.Occupation:
Full time Daddy's Little Girl. Debutante.Marital Status:
Single. Being a superheroine eats up a lot of her time, not to say she's not looking. Other Relatives:
Cole Steele (father, owner of a multi-trillion dollar corporation), Heather Steele (mother, died when Jessica was seven when she was hit on her bike by a drunk driver)Personality:
Jessica has a strong sense of what's right and wrong in the world and believes that she can help out. Like most teens she hasn't thought about her own mortality. It's not as if she believes herself to be invincible, but she simply hasn't considered the possibility of dying. She's upbeat and loves a good conversation and tries to see the good in people. She's cocky and surefire in the way she fights, she loves to quip and point out that she's only human to thugs that are twice her size but she still manages to beat up and make fools of.Sexual Orientation:
138 lbs. Build:
Athletic build like a runner. She has strong muscles much like a gymnast or dancer, a nice bubble butt, and perky B cup breasts.Eyes/Hair/Skin:
Piercing blue eyes matched with fair skin and strawberry blonde hair. Most of the time she wears her hair up in a strict pony tail, but when it's loose it hangs down clear to her ass.Education:
High School DiplomaHistory:
Jessica was born with a
platinum spoon in her mouth. She's always had more than enough money to cover her, and about a dozen other families if they chose to. The family's charities often took care of that, though. Her trust-fund is absolutely staggering, and upon her 18th birthday she was allowed access to it. Graduating high school and having been taught the ins and outs of investing by her father and his friends, she immediately took it and invested the millions on millions into bonds and stocks. While she's lost a little here and there, she's quadrupled it in a year. Even if she took it all out now, even with inflation as it is, she'd still
have enough to live more than comfortably her entire life by that money alone. But she's not taking it all out now, she's letting a large portion of it grow so that she can always do what she loves. Being a superheroine.
Her dad and mom both enrolled her in military-style hand-to-hand combat training from the early age of five years old. She'd relied on many of those people when her mother died, and wound up throwing herself into the training just to get through a lot of the emotions. The result is that she's finely tuned her body for combat over the years. Early in her life she also didn't want to be a princess. She always saw them as weak, as damsels in distress (save for maybe Mulan) but she didn't want that. She wanted to be like the girls in the comic books, like in real life. And she did read comic books, about sexy superheroines that dressed up in sleek, and often skin-tight costumes that could kick ass and get away with it. Then she'd read the paper and watch the news about how superheroines were popping up in real life. She admired (and still does) Mercy and Justice and Vendetta, Crusader, Blue Bird and so many more of the women that threw on the tights and used their abilities to protect the people that couldn't protect themselves.
When she hit eighteen last year she decided that she wanted to be much the same as those other girls. She knew a lot of them had to be rich to afford some of their gadgets and strongly suspects she knows a few of the heroines out there. Blue Bird, Justice...and since Urban popped up about the same time as her, she's almost certain she knows who that is too. Not that she'd ever spill the beans, but she's met them at functions before. They travel in the same social circles, Urban isn't a socialite, but rather someone she went to highschool with, Blue Bird and Justice both she thinks she might know, but understands why not a soul would believe it unless they're unmasked. Before she hit eighteen she spent some time setting up shell corporations and getting ready to order her new suit, getting it designed and made so that when she hit eighteen she could pay for it, and take the suit out for a test drive. She got the most top-of-the-line suit out there, most of those FlexSteel suits she heard stretch a little much, hers doesn't.
She has some minor extra padding in places, not that it's readily obvious, it's still skin-tight, and it still looks to be just another design choice in the FlexSteel. Her first patrol had been a total success, she went out, found a jewelry store robbery, a rape-in-progress, and several muggings to stop and kick the ass of the guys there. She managed to patch her way into the police broadband to tell them about the apprehensions she'd made. And while they didn't know who Falcon was then, they certainly learned quick.
She managed to kick her investigative instincts into high gear and take out one of the city's most notorious criminal empires and the guy at the top. Granted she has resources that the police simply don't, but she'd done her best at the investigation at well, spent hours that detectives couldn't, and busted him in the act with the help of the police. Most called it a fluke, at least until less than thirty days later she did it again to the second, and two weeks after that the third major criminal empire. Every time she'd involved the police, and once the media caught her on video they started up about Bat Lady and how she's helping the police, working hand-in-hand with them.
Now, at 19 she's done interviews with major news networks, had a commercial taken of her (though they did it with the Bat Lady name), corrected her name back to Falcon, and has done multitudes of photoshoots. There are YouTube videos with Falcon spottings and stories of people that were saved by the masked superheroine. She has a lot of fanboys and fangirls out there. Some want to be her, others wants to be with
her. Some have forums where they write out their darkest fantasies of tying her up and having their way with the heroine (but every heroine does) others have forums where they throw videos up of her kicking ass and taking names. She likes the attention now, only a year in and she's rather famous as Falcon. She has enemies and allies alike and she wouldn't trade it for any mundane job in the world.Skills:
- Hand-to-Hand: As long as she's been alive, Jessica has known her dad had a lot of money. As such her dad enrolled her in military-style hand-to-hand combat training. The idea was that he couldn't always protect, especially when she got older, and she'd need the ability to fight off any would-be kidnappers. There's not as much of that as the movies would have you believe, but then people have tried to kidnap her twice, once when she was eight (the poor man ended up with her foot in his crotch), and again when she was sixteen. The latter time she beat him to a pulp after he'd tried to chloroform her.
- Incredible Willpower: While not necessarily a skill, she does have incredible willpower for a nineteen year old. She's strong in her convictions and will prove to be incredibly hard to break. While she's yet to find herself in too much trouble, when she does, she'll be able to work through it and likely even escape.
- Lock Pick Expert: Her dad taught his daughter quite a bit about locks and how to pick them. It wasn't to break into places, but rather if she ever did wind up kidnapped and was held by cuffs, he gave her ideas on how to make lock picks, and then how also to pick cuffs and various other locks.
- Incredible Wealth: Jessica's trust fund has been multiplying over the years, especially with her daddy's start-up investment in things like Google and other now-corporate giants, he own trust fund is well into the billions. She'll never have to actually work a day in her life, if she doesn't want to. It does mean she has incredible funds to work with when buying gadgets and suits for herself. She can be a full-time superheroine and never feel the burden of needing to keep up any other job.
- FlexSteel Bodysuit: Falcon wears a full bodysuit of FlexSteel. The suit itself is bullet, slice, and rip proof. Jessica even went the extra mile to find the producer of the less stretchy FlexSteel suit and bought one for herself. FlexSteel is a little bit like Kevlar in that it disperses force over a large area to deflect bullets, it's just far thinner, lighter, and both breathes and insulates incredibly well which also leaves the wearer resistant to extreme cold and extreme heat.
- Utility Belt: Falcon's utility belt looks more or less like a strip of rubber around her svelte hips. However it's home to a multitude of pocket dimensions that she accesses with her gloves and knowing exactly where they are. They carry everything from military-grade flash bangs to electric batons to medical supplies to...a fair number of things. The real limitation is the size of the pocket dimension openings meaning she can only fit small objects through them. It also houses a GPS locator in the buckle of her belt allowing her to communicate with the plethora of vehicles that she owns. Depending where she taps and how she taps on her buckle she can call any of them to her person, or let the cops know, briefly, where to come to pick up a criminal.
- Reinforced Knee High Boots: Not only do her knee high boots accentuate her height and give her an extra three inches of it (making her 5'10" with them on) but they're made with a reinforced spike heel. It allows her the ability to punch through steel toed boots with her heels. The boots are also made to act as a new technology called a long-fall boot. Essentially it means she can fall several stories and land squarely on her feet without breaking any bones. Excellent for rooftop travel and jumping into alleys.
- Gloves: Her gloves have several functions to them. They house an extra lock pick and blade each for if she manages to get tied up without her belt. But they also have mini-conductors in them that give off a certain electric signature based on her hands position. Additionally they also have nano-fiber tendrils that shoot out to over two-hundred feet if necessary. They can "stick" to any surface and haul over ten times her weight. She can reel them in and lift herself up if need be. It allows her to traverse the skyline much like Spiderman, without leaving all of the nasty web-stuff behind.
- Domino Mask: Her mask sticks to her face with an adhesive that only a special aerosol can remove. Among superheroines it's a great way to keep your identity safe. Plus it keeps the mask still during battle leaving them able to concentrate on the fight, not their masks getting in the way or potentially coming off. Hers even comes equipped with places to touch on the mask for telescopic, thermal, or night vision lenses. It even has a recording device that transmits what she sees wirelessly to a large databank at her home.
- Cape: The cape is made of the same light material as her costume, FlexSteel. She's able to detach it quickly and use it to shield herself or other people from harm.
- Hidden Compartments: Falcon has several compartment along her suit that aren't readily visible to the naked eye. Even under close inspection they'd be difficult to see. The lock picks and blades hidden in her gloves are two, though she has two more in her belt, and another six in her boots. The ones in her belt are hidden along the back stretch of the belt between the compartments, and one just behind the sophisticated buckle. All they house are lock picks and blades, and the one behind her belt, even a small laser cutter, powered by her belt. Her boots contain a hidden compartment in each of her spike heels, along the arches of her feet, and two much higher on the boots along the inside rim along her calf.
- Falcon Car: Falcon's car is the closest thing that looks like a normal car. It appears to be a 1969 GTO muscle car. That's about as far as the similarities go. She has the ability to activate weapons (non lethal) to lose a tail, stealth mode, and a load of other similar goodies built in. She even has infrared and ultraviolet headlights that allows her to remain completely hidden in the dark, but to see perfectly fine, either through heat signatures or through the perfectly defined night vision.
- Falcon Jet: The jet appears to be something out of the future. It has the ability to hover. It's completely silent, allowing her to zip across the skyline undetected. The jet can fly at Mach 10 (ten times the speed of sound) meaning she can get across the nation or even some oceans with little trouble. It also is equipped to sustain mid-air refueling, either from a tanker or one of her personal refueling stations over various places in the world.
- Falcon Copter: Her helicopter packs the blades away as soon as it lands. It also has the capability to slowly lower itself to the ground if somehow the power is cut off from the vehicle. It has a passenger seat behind her, allowing her to carry one other person. If absolutely necessary she can haul something as big as a large sedan with a cable. It's built for short travel, both in speed and in maneuverability.
- Falcon Bike: Her motocycle doesn't look like any specific model. Instead it allows her to blend in without anyone being able to readily identify it. It comes with rampless jumping capabilities through a turbo boost and shooting a shaft into the ground to give her the necessary lift. It has a bullet-proof mode where a canopy forms over the top, giving it a very futuristic look. It has several other weapons as well, and the same systems as the car...although not as much given how much more compact it is.
- Falcon Boat/Sub: What starts off as a speed boat can shed some of it's parts and become a jet ski. Or it can form a sleek canopy and dive below the surface of the water. She finds that she doesn't have to use it all that often, but she knows it's there if she needs it. It also comes with a personal submerging device, allowing her to travel quickly underwater just by herself if for some reason she can't use the sub.
- "Ticklish": Jessica has several erogenous zones that can be taken advantage of if touched sensually. While her breasts and crotch are obvious, as even her bubble butt may be...there are other regions such as from her hips up to under her armpits along her sides, her flat tummy and especially her belly button, along the nape of her neck and her outer thighs that are just as easy to take advantage of. What's worse is that besides a couple of boyfriends "tickling" her in all the right ways, she's never run into it in the field. She's not aware that if she's not in a sexual situation that it'll still turn her on.
- Crotch Kick: Technically it applies to any smaller surface on her suit. There's just not enough room to disperse the force effectively meaning she feels just about the full blow. This also happens on her hands and under her arms. There are certain exceptions to this rule like if the area were stretched out. If she were doing a high kick for example, the force would spread along her legs and thighs.
- Darts/Needles/Syringes: Because of the slower nature (vs bullets) and tiny surface area of these devices, they can slip into Falcon's costume easily, despite being nigh-invulnerable.
- Chloroform (and other drugs): Due to being mostly human, drugs and chloroform work exceptionally well on Falcon. For all that she seems invincible at times. A simple rag drenched in ether or chloroform could potentially take her down. Although other drugs work well if someone can surprise her with it (say slipping something in her drink or food, for example.)
- Unprotected Head: Her head isn't protected by a cowl or anything at all. While she's never been knocked out in this way (it's rumored she has eyes in the back of her head), she is certainly vulnerable to being pistol whipped, or otherwise conked on the back of the head if someone does happen to be sneaky enough to get behind her.