You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 07, 2016, 10:12:31 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Capture and collar me, crave and enslave me, slap and spank me, grip and whip me  (Read 276 times)

Offline ffTopic starter

Ö.use and abuse me.

A good bad master or mistress is hard to find! I like to play opposite submissive gals and dominant guys and gals, and Iíve only had an easy time finding the former! I would love to roleplay opposite a truly dominant character who is not afraid to capture, enslave, and utterly dominate (sexually and otherwise) my gal. Male or female doms and players are both welcome.

I am open to ideas; one I have is for me to play the spunky, somewhat bratty treasure-hunting Ayumi. She would be captured by your character, perhaps after getting stuck to some fiendish booby trap while exploring overgrown ruins, and become a captive, a slave, a pet.

(Ayumi's from the X-Blades and Blades of Time games, doesnít matter if you donít know them, she's basically anime-esque girl in the same line of work as Indiana Jones or Lara Coft).