You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 07:53:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A few ideas I'd like to try. (M for F)  (Read 266 times)

Offline GarthMarenghiTopic starter

A few ideas I'd like to try. (M for F)
« on: October 08, 2013, 05:58:35 AM »
The woman next door

A few weeks after reaching legal age Dan was once again watering the flowers in the garden, a daily choir given to him by his parents but one he didn't mind
 so much on hot sunny days like today. Slowly moving from plant to plan with hose in hand he began to hear music from across the quite low fence bridging
the gap between his garden and next doors, feeling curious Dan walked on over to have a peek only to see the mature but very sexy looking woman he'd been
 noticing quite a lot lately, laying down on the sunbed with only a thin bikini covering her up Dan thought now was a good time to go introduce himself to the neighbours
 or at least just the wife for now.

Day of the wedding

It was finally the day of the wedding and many people were excited where as others were wondering what took them so long as it had been 4/5 years in the making.
Tim being the best friend of the groom for almost 12 years now was the obvious choice to be the best man, he was almost like a big brother to the quite meek and timid
 young groom, constantly trying to bring him out of his shell and relax more but always seeing him return to his old ways. Tim was quite amazed that the wedding was finally
 going ahead considering the grooms constant reluctance but the bride was also the shy, quiet type so they made a good couple. With only an hour left before the isle walking started
 and having already checked to make sure the groom is all ready and able Tim decided to go check on the wife to be unaware of just how intimate they were about to become.

Hotel for the month

Mark was away on business for the month and needing a quiet, nice place to stay he searched high and low looking for somewhere both affordable and comfortable
 but was having no luck at all. About to give up and just settle with the closest place a sudden bright neon sign was spotted in the far distance which seemed to read "Guest
 House of Dreams", smirking slightly at the cheesy name but feeling enthusiastic about the place Mark made his way over as if drawn in by the light like a moth to a flame,
 not knowing what kind of interesting, wonderful people he would come across in the almost magical hotel but feeling excited at the thought.

These are just a little example to get the plot across and not the full opener, I would prefer if you could post a few times a day but realise some days can be too busy which I'm fine with.
I'm also willing to work out plots/ideas for any of the pairings from my other thread over here which has more information about what I like in roles and that sort of stuff so it's probably a good idea to check that out first.
Feel free to PM me if you're interested or have any questions and thanks for reading.  :-)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2013, 11:08:55 AM by GarthMarenghi »