You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 02:31:13 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Zillux's Request Thread  (Read 218 times)

Offline ZilluxTopic starter

Zillux's Request Thread
« on: September 25, 2013, 08:46:19 PM »
Hello Everyone! Welcome to my search thread.

I am looking for writing partner to share a role-play with that has a health mix of both adult themes and good old fashioned plot. I am also willing to entertain a more smut based roleplay. If you do want a sex base roleplay please make it clear to me that is what you want; so I may think the that mind set for you.

My writing style is based in drama and romance. I also love through in action and adventure. I am hoping for a partner that is creative and has a nice grasp on literacy. I am open to all gender and character pairings, including those between anthro and non-human creatures. I am into playing out adult most things. The only kinks I don't play out are; extreme sexual pain and torture, fisting, rimming, scat, watersports and vore. I can, and i'm willing to, play all genders. I am also willing to play as many characters as needed in the role-play. I have put forth a few of my own ideas below, all of which can be customized to your needs. If you have any ideas or plots you wish to share I would be happy to read them. I am busy during the week so my replies might get a little slow sometimes. I will do my best to post as fast and often as I can.

If you wish to contact me with questions or to setup a role-play, please send me a Private Message or post below. I like to Rp over the message system or a forum thread.

Really In The Mood For...

Role-plays set in the vampire, werewolf, witch hunt, super hero or medieval fantasy genres

The Role-play List

Vampire Rp :: Werewolf Rp :: Medieval Fantasy Rp :: Super Hero Rp :: Anthro Rp :: Mermaid Rp :: King Arthur x Thief/Mage :: Pirate x Princess/Prince :: Witch x Hunter :: Medieval Fantasy :: Dragon x Dragon Slayer :: Scientist/Government Agent x DNA Test Subject :: Assassin x Victim :: Alien Rp

I love fantasy and scifi role-plays. Feel free to suggest what you wish to role-play if you don't see it above.