You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 01:53:28 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Forbidden Love RP (Looking for Angel/Demon or Guardian Angel/Human)  (Read 360 times)

Offline Psycho SerenityTopic starter

So, I want to do something based on this song. I'm thinking either, a male demon and female angel who fall for each other and they have to fight against those who want to end the relationship, since it would be forbidden... Or a guardian angel who's falling for the human he's meant to protect, which is against the rules. Just very basic idea, we can work it out together.

Offline E1Alpha

• The Gooey King Jelly of all Gelatinous things Slimey
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • *Squish Squish* I'm a jelly... FEAH ME *Squish*
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Forbidden Love RP (Looking for Angel/Demon or Guardian Angel/Human)
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2013, 11:19:53 AM »
I remember having done a roleplay much like this in the past. It was much more action driven, but ended up being a romance story of an angel and devil fighting to survive and growing closer.

I've been wanting to do another RP like that one for a while now. Either idea sounds very neat to me ^^ So if you're still up for it, we can throw some ideas together via PM.