You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 24, 2016, 10:57:10 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

The Elliquian Herald & Post
October & November 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Nimmy's Shop of Games (mostly M/M)  (Read 2661 times)

Offline NimmyTopic starter

Nimmy's Shop of Games (mostly M/M)
« on: September 05, 2013, 05:49:40 PM »

Open For Business!

A Few Notes

I play mostly M/M games, but I'm willing to discuss other pairings.
I'm more interested in plot than smut - I like a roughly 70/30 split, but it varies story to story.
I'm willing to discuss any plot being played with multiple characters. I prefer if both partners play more than one.
I prefer at least two paragraphs per post. I'm okay with shorter posts if action demands it, but no one-liners.
I prefer partners who post once every one to two weeks. I'm flexible on this, but I may lose interest in a game if there are long gaps between posts.
Please also take a look at my O/Os.

Shoot me a PM if anything interests you!

Settings I Play
Modern (preference for a supernatural flair)
Historical (allow for research time)
War-torn worlds
Fantasy (any)

Settings I Want to Try
Distant (or not so distant) planets
Space voyage (of the"take several months/years" variety)

Ideas and Blurbs below.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 08:42:41 AM by Nimmy »

Re: Nimmy's Shop of Games (mostly M/M, M/F available)
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 05:53:32 PM »
Game Ideas
Scroll down for Blurbs!
Cravings listed in purple.

Parentheses list (Suggested Board Location, Pairing) in that order.

It's the End of the World As We Know It (Any*, M/M or M/F)

* See 'Variations' for details

War had taken Noataka by surprise. The enemy had launched an indiscriminate bombardment on the capital out of the blue, leaving the metropolitan area in ruins. Many Noatakans had fled for safety, deciding it was better, safer, in the smaller cities in the nation's mountains, leaving the city to the invading force.

A small number of Noatakans had been unwilling to retreat and leave their homes behind. These few banded together into small guerrilla groups to harry the enemy, hoping to make this a war of attrition through any means they could. Life wasn't easy, with supplies forever short and an ever-watchful enemy pressing them further back, but they were a determined bunch, more than prepared to give their lives for their cause.

"Terry" is a scout for a small band of guerrillas who have hung onto their territory despite the press of enemy patrols. Other ggroups have been falling back to safety as the enemy approaches, leaving Terry’s group in dire straits as the full attention of the enemy falls on killing or capturing them. Something happens either to or within Terry's group leaving him to find safety on his own... and putting him right in the sights of an unknown patrol.
  • Variation A (Light to Bondage): Terry encounters a patrol of Noatakan soldiers sent to scout a good location for a forward base, the first phase of a concentrated assault to take back the capital. Initially thought to be an enemy spy, Terry is taken in for questioning and held until the military is satisfied he's on their side. Given the option to retreat or to stay and fight, Terry stays as a scout and strikes up a friendship with a young soldier.
  • Variation B (N/C): Terry is captured by an enemy patrol. There is little trust between captive and captors at first, but slowly one member of the patrol, angry at Terry's treatment and possibly questioning his involvement in a war that was not what propaganda claimed, begins to coax Terry into trusting him, and eventually helps him escape.
General Notes: The soldier would be the more dominant character, playable as either male or female.

Exiled (Light, M/M)

The old king would be missed, since he had been a wise ruler. He would be missed, indeed, but his successor, his eldest son, would be welcome on the throne. He was more approachable, more amiable, more in tune with the needs of his people. After his father had died, the new king had gone over the country's laws, and struck quite a few from the books. Some laws, however, he kept. One such law made homosexuality illegal.

This law, however, did not stop the king's youngest brother from following his heart, even if he knew the punishment for such a transgression was death. He was willing to hide his relationship with one of the Royal Guard. He was willing to go to any length to keep them both safe and alive, to keep them happy. His lover was willing to do the same.

Despite their best efforts to keep their secret safe, their relationship hidden, they were discovered. The guard was quickly executed, since the law was the law. The prince was spared, since he was of royal blood, and the king refused to kill his brother. He ordered the prince to kept in the dungeons while he decided what he should do about his brother's indiscretion. He could not go unpunished, no, but death... perhaps death was too harsh. The king eventually decided the appropriate course of action was to strip his brother of all titles and exile him to the mountains, sent into the care of a former nobleman who would see to his needs as he adjusted to life now that his former privileges and comforts were stripped away.

General Notes: Either role is open for play. The Prince should be between the ages of 17 and 21, the exiled nobleman mid to late thirties.

Seeking (Light/Bon, Any)

He had been a powerful mage, once. A bit of a wild card, unpredictable, but respected. Feared by some, of course, but that was the price one paid with power. He had enemies - what powerful figure didn't? - but unless his enemies came to bother him, or he had reason to believe that they were actively plotting against him, he left them alone, and they chose not to bother him. It was peaceful in his little corner of the world, and he'd been relaxed. His guard had been down.

And then there had been an attack. His home, his village had been decimated, and he nearly along with it. He'd survived, pursued, intending to battle for vengeance.

It was a trap.

He'd woken up afterwards, with no memory of what had happened between leaving his burning town and the moment of awakening. He'd woken with no magic, and that had perhaps been the most frightening thing of all. They had been drained away, leaving him with nothing more than the most basic of skills - parlor tricks and making pretty lights. What use was that to someone who had once been so powerful others quaked in fear?

He'd returned to his town, to his house, trying to find answers. He'd found a riddle instead, a riddle that had sent him off to find one fo the few people who could restore his powers... but would they be willing to?

I'm looking to play the mage of the above idea (right now it's a male, female a possibility - PM to negotiate!), with a partner character more versed in martial arts than magical arts. Human characters preferred, although close "relatives" accepted. This is a fairly open-ended idea, with the only eventual requirement that my character gets their powers back.

Super... Friends? (Any, Any)

Characters A and B have been good friends for years. They met years ago, on their first day of high school, and hit it off immediately. They were practically inseperable from then on, going to the same college, graduating the same year, moving to the same city. Ultimately they decided that fate was trying to tell them something, and decided to move in together. As a temporary matter, of course, just to save on whatever expenses they could. It was damn near impossible to live on their own.

Character A was the first to come home with cuts and bruises, claiming they'd simply had a bad day at the gym and tripped over their shoelaces, or walked into a door. Stupid stuff, really, should have been paying more attention. Character B didn't push, just made sure that A's cuts were treated properly, and moved on. When the same thing started happening to B, A slapped on some bandages, got B a beer, and went back to his room. After all, it wasn't like they needed to make an issue out of something like this. It was just normal lack of sleep, stress, the dangers of multitasking. It wasn't like either was hiding a secret identity or anything silly like that...

Inspired by a tumblr post. I'm looking for a game where two supers on opposite sides of a conflict have been living together without knowing it. Characters who are strictly hero or villain are not required - supers of any alignment welcome.

Fully customizable!

Finding Himself (Light Preferred, FtM/Any)

Basically, I want to try my hand at playing an FtM character. It's an idea I've been toying with for a while, and I'm seeking a partner who is patient and willing to work with me if I happen to be a total doofus. Ideas welcome, modern setting preferred.

A Supernatural Flair (Bon preferred, M/M) - semi-fandom game, Supernatural

I'm looking to play a bit in the same 'verse as everyone's favorite Winchesters, although I'm pulling my inspiration from the early series, Season 5 and before (tried Season 6 and just couldn't get into it). Seeking a like-minded individual to explore American folklore and mythology in the frame of hunting down and bumping back against the things that bump in the night. I'm open to modern or historical in terms of setting.

Pen Pals (M/M)

A story told mostly in letters, email, or web forum. This will be a game heavily focused on character development and relationship building, where the two characters are not likely to meet until well into the game. This is mostly experimental and I'd want a partner as interested in exploring the possibilities as I am.

Bounty Hunters (Any, Any)

A mercenary/bounty hunter takes a job to kill or capture a target. Things don't go as planned.
  • Variation A: They wind up romantically involved with their target and piss off the boss.
  • Variation B: The boss decided to get the job done for sure and calls in a second hired gun, mucking the whole thing up.

The Security Firm (Any, M/M or variation)

Slight variation on "Bounty Hunters". A private security team made up of ex-military and law enforcement is hired to make sure a corporation's assets are carefully protected. Little do they know those assets are illegal, and of high interest to other parties...

Character Inspiration below
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 07:15:02 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2013, 05:55:17 PM »
Character Inspiration
Willing to play them anywhere from 17 to 35 years old.
PM for further details if interested in any named characters.

Julian Roberts
Name: Julian Gaius Roberts
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: U.S. citizen, mixed German and Italian ancestry
Religion: Atheist
Spoken languages: English
Profession: Engineering
Current position: Structural Engineer
Height: 5’8”
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Dark brown

Piercings: None
Tattoos: hibiscus flower on the back of his left wrist;
Scars: small one along his hairline from a run-in with a car hood;
Preferred clothes: At work: khakis and button-downs or sweaters. Off duty: shorts or jeans with graphic tees;
Special skills: basic car mechanics;
Addictions: none

* Patrick Cavanaugh *
Name: Patrick Shane Cavanaugh
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Nationality: U.S. citizen (born in Boston) with Irish ancestry
Religion: Born Catholic, but doesn't really practice
Spoken languages: English, conversational Italian (keeps it a secret until he has to use it)
Profession: FBI Agent
Current position: Field Agent
Height: 6’1”
Hair color: Copper
Eye color: Blue

Piercings: None
Tattoos: on his right shoulder with a trinity knot instead of a fleur de lis, on left hip area;
Scars: pucker scar through left shoulder (gunshot), 4 inch long scar on his lower back (knife), two separate bite scars on right arm;
Preferred clothes: On duty: dark trousers and button-down shirts over plain t-shirts, typically unbuttoned and not tucked in. Off duty: jeans, tight shirts, jacket if the weather is suitable;
Special training: Guns, investigation, intimidation (when necessary), grappling;
Addictions: caffeine

Viktor Shaposhnikov
Name: Viktor Mikhailovich Shaposhnikov
Ethnicity: Russian
Nationality: Russian (joint U.S. / Russian citizenship)
Religion: Atheist
Spoken languages: English, Russian
Profession: Cinema
Current position: Student or Film Editor (depends on age)
Height: 5’4”
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Hazel

Piercings: Barbell in his left eyebrow, two studs in his right earlobe, and a helix piercing
Tattoos: “It's a dangerous business... going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don't keep your feet, there's no knowing where you might be swept off to” on his back, above a compass;
Scars: a few burn scars on his left shoulder;
Preferred clothes: graphic tees with jeans, combat boots;
Special skills: knows computers backwards and forwards;
Addictions: none

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:45:00 AM by Nimmy »

« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2013, 06:05:19 PM »
Picture Prompts

Intended to spark interest (click to expand)

« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 09:48:42 AM by Nimmy »

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2013, 07:25:21 PM »
Currently Retired

Dante Roberts
Full Name: Dante Nero Roberts
Aliases: Dee
Height: 6’2
Sex: Male
Orientation: bisexual with stronger leanings towards men; switch
Physical Description: Dante is fairly muscular, and he does his best to try to keep in shape. He has deep brown, nearly black hair, which he keeps cut short. He's clean-shaven, although his stubble tends to show a bit due to the dark coloring. He has light brown eyes with flecks of gold throughout, causing his eyes to appear amber in certain light. As a police detective, he's required to dress in business casual style - nice slacks, button-down shirt and tie, occasionally a blazer, but he's always felt more comfortable in jeans, casual shirts, and work boots. Scars of note include a healed bullet wound in his left side, a very faint appendectomy scar on his right, and a long, jagged scar running up his left shin. He also has a large tattoo spanning his lower back of blue hibiscus flowers with appropriately styled leaves, generally not shown due to its placement.
Personality: Dante is an introvert. He is not very emotionally expressive, which can cause him to come across as aloof at times, making it somewhat difficult for him to initially get to know someone. He is also blunt, and tends to be independent and a bit headstrong. Once the initial reserve disappears, however, he is a loyal and supportive friend. He's observant and misses very little, but tends to take his time when approaching both problems and conversations in order to work through several possible angles before acting or speaking. He keeps in frequent touch with his family, particularly twin brother Ace and younger siblings Julian and Aura. He can be both judgmental and extremely understanding, depending on the nature of his relationship with a particular person.
Quirks: Although reserved, Dante is very much a team player, since having a sounding board(s) makes it a lot easier for him to work through a problem. He and his twin came up with a "language" (basically gibberish, understanding based on voice inflection and facial cues) when they were children, which they will still lapse into at times. He adores fluffy animals, particularly cats.
Background: Dante is the second of seven children, and the younger of a set of twins. His father owned and operated a mechanic's shop, and his mother worked as a part-time custodian as well as working hard to raise her large family. The older boys helped her as much as they could. Both boys played football in high school, Ace as a center and Dante as an offensive tackle. Although both were scouted and offered scholarships from a few school, neither pursued the opportunities. After graduating high school, Dante entered the police academy. He worked as an officer on the Cleveland Police Department, although decided to relocate to New York City after two years on the local force. He made detective fairly quickly, due to his ability to piece together evidence to create strong cases, and due to his interest and understanding of forensic sciences.
Hobbies: Dante enjoys playing video games, either in a co-op situation with his sister Aura or as part of a larger team for multiplayer games. He will sometimes settle in with his cat and a murder mystery, and enjoys NCIS and CSI.
Likes: video games; light bondage, either (less likely to admit he likes it on the receiving end); patient people; romance; fuzzy animals; family
Dislikes: Nosy people; People trash-talking him or his family; Sex without emotional attachment; Cheating
Settings: Modern; willing to discuss science-fiction

Story Ideas and Blurbs
The Chase
The Chase (Any, M/M)

He'd been running for months, chased from one place to another by... he wasn't sure. All he knew was that every time he started getting comfortable in one place, another warning would appear and he'd have to pack up and move. He just couldn't risk anyone getting hurt because he'd gotten in over his head. He couldn't stomach the thought.

He knew he could turn around and end the chase. He also knew that would end in a blood bath, and he wasn't willing to risk it. Didn't want to deal with the collateral damage. And even then, it would probably only end the issue for a short while. Once his respite was over, his pursuers would come down on his head in full force, and he knew well enough by now that he couldn't stand against that on his own. No, best to let that be his last resort - it would be the beginning of his end. Better to just keep running, and to keep hoping that his pursuers would give up once he found the perfect hiding place. Somewhere he could start again.

After months, he thought he had. He hadn't gotten the usual warning, had gotten the feeling that he needed to pack up and run. He'd actually started to get... comfortable, and that word wasn't in his vocabulary. It just didn't happen to him. Maybe it was over for him... but then he'd turned a corner and wound up... cornered. It couldn't be coincidence. That just didn't happen to him. Particularly not when he wound up cornered with a blade in his face.

"I'm trying my best to be polite, but if you move that knife a centimeter closer to me, I will tear you apart."

The Hunter
(Any, M/M)[/color]

To some, the distinction between Hunters and assassins was so slight it barely even counted - interchangeable words for a dangerous person. The occasional live bounty didn't make Hunters any better than assassins - both were greedy, violent, and in some cases, insane. Why make a distinction? Why not lump them all together as criminals and be done?

To others, however, live bounties made all the difference. It was easy to shoot a target dead from range, to slip poison into a cup of wine, to slip a knife between the ribs. It was harder to sneak in, capture a high-profile target, and then have both Hunter and target disappear unscathed into the night. It was harder to be a negotiator than a killer, to lie in wait for more evidence than to sow chaos. And criminal though they may be, there was a certain respect a Hunter deserved that an assassin did not.

Dalian been young when he’d first arrived at the Keep, the Hunters’ base of operations. A Hunter had found him, alone, hungry, and half-dead from exposure a day’s march from the Keep, and the Hunter had brought him in, and nursed him back to health. He'd been given a choice: go back to his family, or stay and join the ranks. Since returning to parents who didn’t care much for him was not an appealing option, he’d joined. His hero hadn’t become his mentor, but that was honestly just as well. The Hunter he’d been paired with had become father and confidant as well as teacher, and more recently, friend.

Dalian had excelled, absorbing the lessons like a sponge. It hadn’t all been mimicry – he’d turned his lessons around to work for him, to fit what had quickly become a method unlike his mentor’s. He’d been sixteen when he’d become a Hunter in his own right, the youngest in half a century. He’d taken the name Wolf for himself, and then at nineteen he’d taken Feromont’s blessings to go to the north and be the hands of a pair of Watchers. After a few months, though, Wolf and the two Watchers had decided he was better suited to wandering and arranged for him to check in with them once every few months, but to otherwise spend his time and advertise his “services” as he saw fit.

General notes: Seeking a character to play opposite Dalian/Wolf (no assassins, please) and a partner willing to work up a story from scratch. Possible pairings could be Dalian/Mentor, Dalian/client, Dalian/target (“bedroom espionage” or kidnapping/Stockholm Syndrome), Dalian/Watcher, Dalian/Hunter, or Dalian/potential student. As for plot, I have nothing concrete yet, but am willing to fill in the blanks with a partner.

Setting would be low fantasy - magic could be present, but would not play a large part in the story.

Heir x Bodyguard
Royal Heir x Bodyguard (Light or Bondage, Any)

Bereten was a small mountain country sandwiched between the vast Selunium Empire and the sparsely-populated  nation of Westedge. It was a prosperous little country, producing textiles, and a trade in amethysts highly sought by both neighbors. Ever pragmatic, Bereten's Queen had come to solid trade agreements with both nations, and the small country had quietly thrived.

Until recently, when Selunium had started offering less and demanding more in their trade agreements, courtesy of the former Emperor's youngest son, who had taken the throne. And it wasn't just Bereten - Westedge was reporting similar problems. The two leaders had quickly realized that there was real danger of being just another territory of the larger empire, and had quickly banded together, forming a mixed delegation to travel quickly to the Imperial City and attempt to renegotiate trade deals before turning their attention to fortifying the mountain passes and preparing for all-out war.

From Westedge would come the Luminary himself, accompanied by advisers and several warriors and leaving his eldest in charge of Westedge. The Queen of Bereten, unaccustomed to long travel and fearful of holding the delegation up in such a critical time, sent her heir (daughter or son, negotiable) son, in her place, accompanied by two advisers and a small contingent of the royal guard, led by the heir's oldest friend.

S/he is not a typical heir. S/he has always been most comfortable astride a horse at full gallop than on his/her own feet mid-waltz. The heir's oldest friend and bodyguard is tasked both with protecting them and attempting to teach them some decorum. Running around the Imperial City like a commoner will not do.

General Notes: Seeking someone to play the bodyguard who either has long had a crush on the strong, vibrant individual in their charge, or slowly comes into their feelings as they journey towards the Imperial City. Seeking someone willing to share NPCs in order to flesh out the story a little better.

Adopt-A-Post (Any, M/M preferred])
An intro post for a game that never got off the ground. I would like the opportunity to play the character introduced below the tag, and am completely willing to discuss and revise the setting to take partners' preferences into consideration.

The Intro
The cloak had been a good choice for tonight, for a number of reasons. For one, it was one cut in the current style, draped over one shoulder in such a way that, for the nobility, lent itself to dramatic movements. Karroc had practice imitating these movements, although tonight he refrained, using the cloak instead as a bit of camouflage for himself in the crowds of nobility heading to the palace for the evening's court, as well as a way to hide the veritable armory under his right arm by it's natural drape. It was also warm, allowing Karroc to travel in relative comfort as he wove his way into the palace grounds.

The cloak's deep navy color made it easy for Karroc to slip off one of the darker paths into the underbrush in the palace's gardens, blending in with the darkened plant life. He did make a point to stay off the rose-colored pathways, though, since the dark color wouldn't serve him there. If anything, it would alert the guards of his presence somewhere he shouldn't be, and raising the alarm was the last thing he wanted to do.

Karroc was an assassin. A middling one, as far as assassins went, but there wasn't anything he could do about it. That was mostly due to physical limitations. A vicious fight when the half-elf had been younger had left some lasting impacts in the form of visual impairment in his left eye, due to a slash that he suspected had been intended to slice his nose off. He'd dodged, but not far enough, and the blade had bit deeply into the flesh of his forehead, cheek, and even damaged his eye enough to make long-distance vision a giant blur and affect his near vision with occasional fuzziness. It was a pain, but he managed, never focusing on anything with his damaged eye in fear of missing something close by, instead relying on his miraculously untouched peripheral vision to alert him of threats.

How he'd managed an important job like the one he was on tonight still amazed him. He suspected it was because he had advertised himself as available for work as opposed to any other reason, but he hadn't questioned his employer. He knew better - to do so would make him lose out on money, and if he really pissed someone off, it could be enough to put himself on the unofficial "fair game" list. That was a death sentence, because not only would other assassins come after him in full force to eliminate competition, but any guards who heard of him would be after him as well. Although he wasn't sure what his life-span was going to be, half-elf as he was, dying before reaching 30 was not an option.

He shook himself from the morbid thoughts a moment later, glancing up at the wall he had to scale to get further into the palace. Easy enough, so he reached under his cloak and removed the small grappling hook, checking to make sure the slim, sturdy cord was tied securely to the hook itself. He took a few steps back, glancing around to ensure he was alone before starting to twirl the cord, feeding a little more line into his arc until he was satisfied. He loosed the cord at the height of the arc, watching with satisfaction as it flew true and fell with a muffled clank against the top of the wall. Giving the rope a tug to ensure it was secure, he looped the rest of the cord securely around his waist and started up.

Karroc was cursing his cloak by the time he got to the top of the wall. It had caught the wind and buffeted him as he climbed, and on top of that, it blocked one of his hands, making the climb more difficult. Muttering a few choice words under his breath, he stowed the hook back under his cloak and palmed one one of his knives as he crept along the top of the wall at a low crouch. The crown prince's chambers were around the other side of the inner courtyard and up a further wall, and he wanted to get there quickly so he could get in, do the deed he'd been paid to do, and get out, back to his warm fire.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 07:16:05 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2013, 07:26:30 PM »
New idea added.

New prompts added.

Minor editing of character profiles to deal with ridiculous typos.

Retired some items temporarily.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:59:08 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2013, 08:50:00 PM »
Added a new picture prompt and retired two others for the time being.

Reopened "Starting Anew".
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:59:17 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2013, 04:29:00 PM »
Part bump, part mini update.

Rearranged ready-to-play characters (really craving a game with either Julian or Erik Julian).

Rearranged picture prompts to reflect preference.

Removed blurb regarding Imagine Dragon's "Radioactive".
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:59:29 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2014, 03:04:35 PM »
Mini update.

Added one new picture to "Picture Prompts". Retired two pictures.

Added a new "Blurb" - Pen Pals.

Added picture for the "Princess x Bodyguard/Knight" blurb.

Still craving games with Erik and Julian. (see Characters) a game with Julian.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:59:38 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 07:10:39 PM »
Retired a few "Picture Prompts and introduced two new ones.

Moved Pen Pals up to an idea/craving, bare bones/open-ended as it is.

Expanded upon the Princess x Bodyguard blurb and turned it into a craving, added an additional picture.

Re-added Faolan to list of playable characters.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:59:44 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2014, 02:35:04 PM »
Returned Erik to "Characters ready to Play" section.

Returned "Starting Anew" to playable ideas.

Added two new images to "Picture Prompts," re-added two more, and removed two.

Added new blurb.

Shuffled ideas and blurbs around, indicated appropriate craving levels.

Was a general idiot while fighting with formatting.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:59:52 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2014, 06:40:58 PM »
Added a new Picture Prompt.

Rearranged Picture Prompts slightly.

Added new Blurb.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 06:59:59 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2014, 12:56:14 PM »
Added new Blurb, "Brothers."

Retired two Picture Prompts, and the blurb "Pen Pals".

Shuffled around some cravings.

Did some minor editing of Blurbs.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:00:06 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2014, 06:40:57 PM »
Added new plot, "Exiled."

Minor edits to Ready-to-Play character profiles.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:00:26 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2014, 05:04:58 PM »
Rearranged some ideas to reflect craving levels, removed a blurb.

Added a pile of new pictures, removed one picture.

Did some editing of Dante Roberts.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:00:52 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2015, 04:50:46 PM »
Seeking ONE new game!

Added a new blurb.

Swapped around picture ideas.

Retired Erik Steenberg temporarily.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:00:59 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2015, 07:21:13 PM »
Back on the hunt, so quick bump.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:01:08 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2015, 08:27:27 AM »
Added "The Hunter".
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:01:17 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2015, 03:35:38 PM »
Editing of images, streamlining some prose.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:01:26 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2015, 02:39:24 PM »
Re-opened "Adopt-a-Post", but mostly a bump.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:01:34 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #20 on: October 14, 2015, 05:29:28 PM »
Added "Supernatural" Blurb, reopened Variation A of "It's the End of the World As We Know It", shuffled picture prompts, retired Dante Roberts, retired "Bad Ass".

Added preferred partner posting habits.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:01:41 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2015, 03:00:38 PM »
Editing: Reformatted "Character Inspiration" and "Picture Prompts" sections; Reopened "Bad Ass"; Retired "Adopt-A-Post" and a picture prompt; minor editing of blurb text.

New: Added a pile of new pictures; Added "The Security Firm" in blurbs.

Open for business!
« Last Edit: March 13, 2016, 07:01:49 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2016, 08:25:55 PM »
  • 3 story plots
  • 1 blurb
  • Some character inspiration pictures
  • Some picture prompts

• Order of character inspiration pictures
  • Order of picture prompts
  • Order of cravings (generally)

• Shane Cavanaugh
  • Physical Descriptions of named characters in character inspiration
  • "Adopt-a-post" to blurbs (reopened)
  • Two new ideas: "Super... Friends?" and "The Chase"

Tentatively seeking one new game.

No longer seeking, thank you for your interest!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2016, 04:51:11 PM by Nimmy »

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2016, 05:44:26 PM »
Open For Business!

• 1 story plot (retired)
  • 1 blurb

• Introduction post (preferred, settings played, etc)

• "Finding Himself" to blurbs (craving)
  • "Exiled" to story plots
  • More Picture Prompts (for... reasons)

Re: Nimmy's Shop of Games (mostly M/M)
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2016, 09:52:52 AM »
Open For Business Again!

• "Unlikely Allies"

• Edited some prose
  • Swapped some character pictures around
  • Swapped some picture inspiration around

• "A Supernatural Flair" to blurbs (craving)
  • Reopened "It's The End Of The World As We Know It"
  • Reopened "Seeking"
  • Pictures to certain plots

ETA 10/5/16: "The Chase" now taken.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 07:16:44 PM by Nimmy »