You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 12:58:47 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Winter Solstice (M for F, many various ideas, D/s based for the most part)  (Read 5753 times)

Offline DominantPoetTopic starter

• Winter Prince, Emperor Goofball
  • Knight
  • Seducer
  • Who's to say that love needs to be soft and gentle
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
CURRENT STATUS =
Open to stories if you're actively active

Hey there!! Thanks for coming into my Fortress of Solitude :D Here's a few key things to know about me and what I'm looking for!

- First off, please note I am only interested in doing M/F RP with females who play females.

- I am looking for longer posts, 4+ paragraphs per. I love doing D/s, yes, but I also love fuzzy feely romance, conflict, drama, struggles that our characters must face and overcome. I like character development and story building, just as much as I like smutty scenes. Little bit more so, even, because they make the smutty scenes all that much more fun. Detail definitely goes a long way in that. However, on that note, I am also of the opinion that quantity does not equal quality. 

- Real life happens, it does for all of us. I simply ask to know if you lose interest or are going to disappear for some time, when and if possible of course.

- I would love to actually take a story from start to a middle, to an actual end. However long it might end up taking, long term is a big plus for me.

- I like to write with people I can connect/chat with OOC as well. I've learned that if we don't get along well or even somewhat OOC, our story will probably suffer for it. At the very least, we should be able to confab, create ideas together, and be excited about our story :)

- If you say you like an idea of mine, great. Don't just say that though, add some ideas, tell me what themes you might want to explore, anything you would want to happen in the story. Let the creative juices flow!

- If we start a story with me doing the OP, please try not to take more than 24 hours to do your first post. If this seems strict, I apologize, I would fully understand if something came up and prevented you from doing so. It's just more a general rule of thumb so I know you are indeed interested in our story :D

- I'm an English major. I'm by no means perfect, and I don't expect others to be either. I do, however, abhor text speak (replacing words with singular letters) and similar means of talking. Within any story, outside of texting between characters, this is a complete no-no. OOC, I can tolerate it, but if you are constantly speaking like that and find you never spell out words fully anymore these days, please move along. I apologize, but it grates on my brain terribly.

- I'm by no means a stalker, however, I do check from time to time to see your other stories and read your other writings, or just to see if you're still alive and posting in general. If you're taking a week to post to our story while doing 15+ posts to another in the same week (or even in a single day especially), I'm going to question if you really like our story at all. Basically, please be a decent human being :)

I hope none of this comes off as overly unreasonable, honestly, I'm a generally easy-going person and try to be very easy to talk to and not put pressure on anyone! I'm also a very lovable, and huge, goofball :D

Please don't reply to this thread, but send me a PM instead!

« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 10:51:58 AM by DominantPoet »

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
Re: Winter Solstice (M for F, many various ideas, D/s based for the most part)
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 07:57:29 PM »
~Current Story Requests~

Plasma
P.L.A.S.M. (Phototoxic Lords Against Supernatural Menaces)

This is an idea, more or less explain in what will almost certainly be the OP for the story, along with the picture and explanation of the character I would be inclined to be playing. This particular story is also meant to span centuries of live of the two main characters, and while it is going to be set in historical periods, historical accuracy is not going to be high on the list of necessities. Quite in fact, I'm probably going to alter a lot of things and make things that shouldn't have exist, exist (at least for members of the Vampire society).

Earth was home to a great many supernatural threats. Elementals, wraiths, great beasts that would cloak themselves in a human form such as werewolves and golems. Humankind had managed to flourish and thrive due to one specific creature however - that of the Vampire. Vampires looked like humans, but could not be any further apart from them. The legends and stories that humans told of them were not entirely accurate, as was the norm for such tales and stories. Vampires had kept the supernatural forces that would otherwise overwhelm and destroy the humans primarily because humans are the life blood of their protectors. Were humans to become extinct, so too would the Vampires and there is nothing more that the other families and supernatural races inhabiting the world would want.

All Vampires in existence, however, have a unique power that allows them to remain the Dominant species in the realm of the supernatural. They each have a specific elemental affinity. This can range from a great deal many things such as water, earth, fire, wind, to more abstract things such as metal, light, glass and even darkness itself. Their affinity grants them abilities that have allowed them to keep the other supernatural races at bay and allow the humans to live mostly normal lives and thrive.

Of course, many of the other races are also reliant on the humans to exist. Wraiths, for example, are the souls of those long dead who have come together to form a singular entity. There are not many wraiths that exist, but each one that does is a collection of over ten thousand souls into a single being. This secondary factor prevents all out war between the races and has allowed many truces to be formed, and in the entirety of it all creates a balance that seems strong, but in all reality is incredibly weak and always balancing on the cusp of destruction.

A society was created by the Vampires to maintain and control all truces and their general secrecy from the world of the humans, which also served to have them integrate into the world as it was and would become. Simply called "PLASM" they are the lawmen of the supernatural world and stop others from interfering in the world of man and in the worlds of other races as well. Their agents that patrol the many cities and countries that have come to be drawn by man are known as Reavers. Each team consists of two vampires, one male, one female. This is to ensure the strongest bond possible, and to incite the desire to protect one another at all costs.

All towns within the world have a singular Reaver team assigned to them. Larger cities, as they start to emerge and are formed, are typically patrolled and guarded by several teams depending on the size of the cities.

In the late 16th century, a Vampire named Gabriel Lastringe was the lone Reaver of a small town known as Cambridge. His last partner had been killed a few months prior by a rogue Wraith that had been attempting to harvest human souls in order to further its own power. Gabriel had been turned by and lost his Maker within half a year. In that short time he had been taught a great deal and was an extremely quick learner, however his own control over his Elemental ability was still lacking and would require more time and usage with it. And now on top of that, he was solely responsible for the safety of the nearly 3000 people that lived within the town, and even further now had to find a new partner who he himself would have to mentor.

Standing about 6'1, his hair was a shockingly deep black that contrasted with his most prominent feature - his eyes. All Vampires have a slight glow to their eyes, and Gabriel had blue in both of his, although one was a shade lighter and shone more as a Turquoise type color while the other was much like the blue of a clear ocean. He was muscular, well built as most all Vampires are. A Vampires eyes would typically, but not always, reflect their elemental affinity and his was water.

PLASM had, unconfirmed but highly suspected by many Reavers, made deals with a few select humans, generally the hierarchy of each country that existed to have Reavers able to live within their towns as prestigious and well off humans. It allowed them to do their jobs and blend in easily, as many well off and rich people could do as they wished and common folk simply accepted it as a way of life. It also allowed Gabriel to attend parties and what not held by the rest of the high society within his own town.

The reason Reavers would be made from humans instead of replaced with pure bloods was for a few key reasons -

- It is faster and far more efficient to replace a Vampire with a fully grown human
- Pure bloods (those born a Vampire) are not nearly as common as human babies. While there are many Vampires who could and will conceive children, all in total humans outnumber Vampires by a great deal. For every singular pure blood that comes into the world of Vampires, there are nearly ten thousand human babies born.
- Pure bloods also take longer to come into their elemental powers than a human that is turned. For those turned, it is nearly instantaneous.

And so this night, the night things would alter drastically for him and he would finally come across the one who would become his partner....his life....everything that he desired but didn't realize yet.....he was at a party being held in the manor of one of the more prestigious families to call the town their home. He was dressed fashionably and also with his own unique flares. When he first noticed the servant woman that was a part of the family who owned said manor and was throwing their gathering tonight, he felt his heart skip a beat. Though he was by all accounts not living, his heart still functioned as did all vampires hearts.

There is a legend talked about in the Vampire community that their elemental affinities also allow them to know when they see the one they are to be bonded with for as long as they shall exist. There are conflicting reports of course and it has never been fully confirmed nor denied. When he first saw her though, when their eyes connected from across the room, he felt a strong almost electric charge course through his body and his heart beat much harder than it normally would, and his breathing increased greatly and at the same time he felt as if all the energy drained from him for a few seconds. His eyes blinked rapidly and he was worried he'd fall over, but thankfully nothing of the sort happened. As he contemplated what had just happened, he tried to reacquire the sight of the woman who had made eye contact with ever so briefly but there was far too many people standing around.

Let Me Be Your World
The Student President Wants You...

MC would be a newly wed Professor at a University, whose wife also works there as well. While she would be a good wife generally, she has a lot of uptight ticks, especially when it comes to sexuality. She doesn't like public displays, she demands he call her Professor *last name* at work, and she has set a rule about sex only on weekends, along with other stringent things about their lives. While he does love her, he finds himself overly frustrated quite a lot, since she was much different before they married.

Enter the Student Body President, an overly attractive young woman in her very early 20s, who has latched her heart onto MC and sees how depressed and sad he often looks. She wants nothing more than to make him happy, even if that means she is just his sexual doll or toy to use to make him happy. After an initial encounter, he gives her a pair of earrings, which she takes to flashing while walking by him as a kind of "signal" to meet her somewhere, as she wants to be used, and she can tell he needs to made happy as well.

This idea is based off a hentai manga, the first panel of which is pictured above showing the three main characters. This would require playing the wife, likely very briefly, who is generally rather cold and distant, although more just frigid, not emotionally cold. Distant emotionally, at best. This would be a fairly smut based plot, but there's a lot of potential of exploring a taboo relationship, struggling with being happy versus being honorable to vows that you've made to another, and the desire to not hurt someone who only has anothers happiness at the heart of everything she does, even if it hurts her.

Be careful who you save!
Crazed Ex of Superhero

He had saved her from certain death, and she had wanted to thank him by takin him out to dinner, or for drinks, or just anything really. He chalked it up to distress and wanted to calm her down after such a traumatic occurrence, so he agreed. At first, she seemed nice, personable, loving, adventurous, intriguing, intelligent. He agreed to see her again, and he found out just how crazy and wild she could be behind doors. After a few more dates, he could see this going somewhere.

However, that was around the time the oddities started to become apparent. She was referring to him as "hers", glaring at other women as they walked out in public places together, being snippy to anyone female that might serve them anywhere. Questioning who "that bitch" was when she visited him at work and saw him talking with a co-worker on a project. When he confronted her about it, she became...disturbing. When he tried to break it off, she purposefully tried to kill herself to distract him from other people that needed help.

The only thing that seemed to keep her satiated and sane was to fuck her silly, and hard, and rough. He knew she was insane, and he knew she would resort to anything to keep him around. But he was...starting to like it. At least she desired him!

Looking for someone to play the crazed ex and flesh this out a bit more :D

Merc with a Mouth & Miss Chiff aka Harley Quinn *craving*
Deadpool and Harley Quinn
So I know everyone is going a bit crazy with the Harley story requests after Suicide Squad, and I wouldn't mind playing Joker either, but that tends to be a bit difficult to find someone who I can play him properly against and with. I'm more proposing this idea as I had this story with someone before, it didn't work out, and I'd love to give it another shot!

Basically, Deadpool ends up shucked away from his universe, and into the DC one, where he is found by none other than our silly, lovable, psycho princess clown of crime! And the ultimate idea is for them to get together and have romance and smuttiness and general zany, crazy antics all the time! I have absolutely no problem with pulling in other characters for us to use as we see fit as well, since this would be set in Gotham, it would make sense. Obviously.

But yeah, if you like the idea of playing Harley and want to do it opposite our good ol' Merc with a Mouth, let me know! Below is the potential OP I would use :D

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

"Well hey there! I bet you might be wondering why I'm standing on the right side of this page here, pointing a gun at a cuddly, innocent looking furry little blue bear! Well, let me tell you something! Don't trust that fucking bear! You can't see me right now, but I'm currently spiraling around in some kind of crazy ass black hole vortex thingy, possibly being teleported away to the wonderful land of Oz. Though that seems unlikely, I'll admit!"

"Of course you're not going to the land of Oz Wade, that's fiction! You're real, you know that! Now get to the point so the readers aren't as overly confused, will you?"

"You can just go ahead and ignore that shit spackled little bastard, but he does have a point regardless! This all started roughly 12 hours ago..."

Roughly 12 hours ago, give or take, in Deadpool's apartment -

"Oh well hey again there, whoever the fuck you are! This is past me, explaining what's happening with future me, even though I can't possibly know what future me will be up to and what not. But yet I know what I'm explaining here. It's all a bunch of quantum mechanics and time flow scientific shit that would make both yours and my brain melt, so let's skip over it, shall we?"

"Wade, you're not making this any easier!"

"You can just kiss my cancer riddled ass, other me inside my own head!"

While arguing with himself, the buzzer rings at his apartment door. Naturally, not expecting any company and suspecting it could be a trap, he stands up and pumps a few rounds from his trusty sidearms through the door.

"Well I don't hear any screaming, and nobody is kicking in the door, soooo...maybe we scared off Pete again?"

Pete was the only delivery man in Toronto that would still deliver anything to this address, mainly due to the likelihood of being shot at if Deadpool wasn't expecting anyone. Confident that it was at least most likely safe, he holstered his firearms and careful tip toed over to the door. Plastering his body up against it, he looked out through one of the bullet holes, and when he wasn't kicked in the face or charged at by some big monstrous mutant, he whipped the door open to find a box sitting in his hallway.

"Ooooo, what could it be?? Pie? Cake? Cyanide burger? It better not be another god damned bomb..." he muttered to himself as he bent over to pick up the box, and brought it back into his apartment. Going into the kitchen, he dropped it down on the counter and grabbed a knife to cut open the tape sealing it.

Unphased by the potential of it being a bomb, since he would survive it regardless, he tore the package open and peered inside. There was naught but a piece of paper, wrapped around a polaroid picture of a small, blue, fluffy bear. The letter read as follows -

"Dear Mr. Wilson, aka Deadpool,

I strongly urge you, at your earliest convenience, to retrieve the bear pictured in the enclosed polaroid. The fate of many worlds, as well as a universe not of your world, hangs in the balance.

Sincerely,

Mr. X"

"Why does that name sound familiar?? Hmm...oh right! That's the weird guy with all the tribal tattoos and his bodyguard named Blok. Hehehe, silly ass name, that."

"You're literally named Deadpool, Wade..."

"And that's the shit coolest name ever, you smug son of a bitch. Don't you forget it either, or next time I'll chop your balls off, all right? I mean...wait, no, that'd probably be a bad idea...anyways, what's that mind reader want with a bear like this? Doesn't make any sense. Hmm...well, I guess the only way to find out is to find the bear! Not like I have anything better to do anyways, right?"

"Wade, you know it's almost certainly a trap orchestrated by someone other than Mr. X. You have to be smarter about things like..."

"Trap? Ohhh, goody goody goody!!" squeeling happily as he danced around in the kitchen.

Now, in the swirling mass of a black hole vortex thingy -

"What followed after that was basically just me hunting down the whereabouts of the bear, breaking into the mansion of the person who had it, and then guess what happened? As soon as I approached that mother fucking bear, it started to talk to me! Hence the gun pointing at its head. I mean, a talking teddy bear? You can't trust that shit! It was mumbling something about taking me to another universe at the behest of some ass hat or another, and then this bright, swirling yellow mass just popped open behind it! And in I got sucked, and here I've been swirling around. Weird, though, the opening would be yellow but the innards of this...whatever it is, would be black. Anyways, I think it called itself a mother box, whatever the crap that is. Guess I'll just wait and find out where I'm going!"

Over Gotham City, a moment from now (which...makes it now anyways) -

As the yellow mass opened up once again, Deadpool found himself falling down towards a city he didn't recognize in the least. At the height he was at, which he judged by how far down the tops of the nearest buildings were, he'd almost certainly break every bone in his body and likely get knocked out as soon as he hit the ground.

"Welp...wherever this is, hopefully the people living here are nice and friendly! Maybe I'll get to cause tons of crazy, mass havoc and what not! Oooo, maybe there's an alternate version of people here! Got to find alternate me then, we'll have such a bl..."

With a loud splat sound, Deadpool's body connected quite firmly with the concrete and sure enough, most every bone in his body was broken...or, more like half liquefied. He could hear sirens in the distance that seemed to be getting closer, just as he started to slow pass out.

Unknown to him, the trip through the boom tube and the dimensional passing had caused the cancer riddling his body when he acquired his healing powers to be pulled out from his body, effectively making his body as handsome as it was before all of that nasty Weapon X experimenting. And so he lay, his body healing up the many injuries he'd just sustained, remaining unconscious for a good half an hour or so. Even with amazing regenerative properties, it was hard to survive a fall like that and get over a coma inducing concussion much faster than that.

When he awoke, he appeared to be in an apartment? Of some kind...it wasn't his, that's all he knew. Smelled too...girly, and looked much more well kept than his own. Plus, the bed he was laying on was way too comfy to be something in his apartment.

"Ooooo, wow...that was a sucker punch if ever I've felt one. Now to ascertain where I am...and who the heck brought me here..." as he looked around, noting his being tied to the bed, just as she walked into the room.

Werewolf Guardians
Werewolf Guardians

There is a village that exists in this world, ever gloating between realities yet existing in them all simultaneously. It is both in time, and out of time. This particular village houses the last remaining true witches of the world, as well as the last of the supernatural creatures known as Lycanthropes.

While this village can generally be peaceful, there are threats to its continued existence - other supernatural creatures, vampires, ghouls, and the like. Those who would seek to capture the witches power, so they may once again return to the world of the mortals and terrorize them to no end.

The witches protect not only that which has separated the horrors of old from the reality that we all know today, but they are quite beautiful and evocative as well. Not to mention, quite powerful, however much of their power is forever tied to the artifact which keeps our world and theirs apart, and so they rely on their loves, the Lycans, to protect them when necessary. The witches can alter day and night cycles and summon a full moon when necessary, as well as erect a last defense shield should their saviors fall in battle, but little else past that, lest our worlds collide together once more.

Being as the Lycans are very aggressive and blood thirsty when they change, the witches also use the shield to protect themselves from their protectors at times. This happens when a Lycan is not properly subdued by his lover sexually when in human form. In order to balance the bloodlust they feel when turned, their human sides must take out their aggressive and demanding needs on the very women they protect.

These would be old school style Lycans, they can retain some human brain functions when turned (if properly subdued, of course) but they are none the less ravenous creatures of the dark who would just as soon tear your heart out through your ribcage and then kick you against a tree just for good measure. Think Underworld, Howling, and similar movies. These are not men that change into wolves, they are Lycans, huge hybrid creatures between man and wolf.

This story would be about, of course, MC who is a Lycan, and yours, who would be a witch :) This could go many various ways and paths, so if this interests you at all, drop me a line!

Outlanders
Outlanders - Romance and Adventure in Space

This idea is based off an older manga/OVA series that I watched when I was younger. I always quite liked the story and it stuck in my head even two decades later. It's nothing too fancy, although it can certainly be added to and made much more deep.

The basic plot is that an alien race is looking to eradicate all humans on Earth. A young princess, a bit naive, stubborn, and with a bit of a temper, goes down to Earth on her father's orders, although she doesn't like the idea. While basically slaughtering a bunch of humans in front of a photographer, who keeps taking pictures of the odd looking but sexy woman as she dismembers army men shooting at her, she ends up rushing at him but he slightly fights back against her, accidentally getting a bit...close. This causes her to like him, kiss him, and bonk him on the head with the handle of her sword and take him onto her space ship. To be her groom.

It's a very funny, yet also quite touching, series. The OVA is called Outlanders and can be found on YouTube pretty easily in English if you're interested in the general idea behind this story, and if you're interested in this story at all as well. By the end of it, they are married and have convinced her father to let them be, although not without risking his own life in the process and nearly dying a few times, of course. What I'd like to do is our own version of the events up until then, and explore what happens with them from that point on.

A young man pulled from his home, betrothed to a beautiful young, albeit alien, princess, and exploring space with her and dealing with married life and such as well. If this plot intrigues you at all, I'd love to discuss it more with you, so hit me up and let's talk!

The SCP Foundation *SUPER craving*
The SCP Foundation - Retrievement and Containment Division

http://www.scp-wiki.net/

This is a request based off of the above site. This site is basically like nerdgasm city for me really.

What I would LOVE to do is play as a couple that are tasked with hunting down, retrieving, and containing artifacts like the ones listed on the site. We could pick and choose ones on the site to hear about, track down, and retrieve, and figure out ways to contain them that are in line with what the site says, or with our own personal touches and ideas. Due to the nature of their work, they would likely require a lot of stress relief, which is where the D/s dynamic of their relationship would come into play as well ;)

This is basically meant to be like an origin story of sorts for a version of the SCP Foundation in our universe. Our characters being the purveyors and creators, realizing that these trinkets, items and locations are popping up all over the world and need to be contained and kept safe from the general public as effectively, and quietly, as possible.

This is a very hardcore HORROR based play, there WILL be gore, disturbing content, and things that make your brain implode with awesomeness :D None of this will be sexual in nature, rather all plot based.

If you are even slightly intrigued by this idea or the site in general, contact me and tell me your ideas! I am VERY much craving creating this world with someone with a great passion for both writing, and the horror genre in general! For this particular play, I am most certainly looking for people who are capable of and willing to do 1500+ word posts on a fairly constant basis.

Frozen World, Beating Hearts
Frozen World, Beating Hearts

We were warned about it for decades, that another ice age would be coming and would wipe out the world. We didn't listen, and now it's far too late.

When it first struck, people thought it was just a severe winter....but then there was reports of it affecting places where snow never falls. And then major cities began to become encased in the ice, people freezing to death in their own homes, being turned into blocks of ice if they stepped outside into the world at all.

That was 200 years ago. A small amount of the human race survived, and adapted. Our bodies now changed to be capable of thriving in the cold harsh reality we now live in. We're able to generate far more heat naturally than we ever have before, and we've given ourselves a new name - Firewakers.

Now we populate what used to be a large metropolis in the lands of Canada, where the majority of the human race survived to begin with. We have little knowledge of the rest of the world, what's out there, who might be out there as well.

Animals that we don't keep and raise ourselves, outside of our borders, have long since mutated past what they used to be. Ferocious monsters out in the wilderness.

If you're interested in a story set within this universe, by all means, let me know :) My general idea/desire for this is to have a couple who is already established or starts just as the first signs of the impending ice age start to become apparent to the world. And yes, I want to start this story off BEFORE the apocalypse :)

Guyver
Guyver

This is an idea that comes from a manga/anime, however I don't wish to follow it, what I want to do is take the idea and parts of the universe to make our own universe and world and our own story within that.

The basic outline is as such - our characters are college students, friends, romantically involved, one pines for the other, any kind of relationship works. My character happens to stumble upon a piece of alien tech one day while walking through the woods and happens to activate it by mistake and is turned into a super powered armored being. This also drags him and everyone he knows into a background conflict within the world orchestrated by a company called Chronos.

They are capable of manufacturing what humans perceive to be monsters, but in reality is actually just a genetic makeup that resides in every single human and is simply unlocked or altered to heighten what comes from it. The tech in question, called a Guyver unit, is highly sought by the Chronos corporation who had long since considered it vanished. Once they realize it has actually just lay dormant, they seek to take the one that has been activated and find out if there are any more in existence still (of which there are in total 3, including the one found by my character).

Now while there are set characters and ideals/rules that would need to be conformed to (mainly the hierarchy within Chronos and various characters that populate the universe) this is meant to be a type of world building story with no set end (as the actual manga currently is still ongoing even after 16 years and there's no potential end in sight) for some time.

It will involve a great deal of action based writing, multiple characters (although the main focus will generally be the two we start off with), hyper violence, emotional turmoil, morality, and every so often overly passionate and rough sex :D

There are key events from the manga which I will want to happen in our own way within the story, and I'll lay everything out if anyone is genuinely interested in doing this.

Power Girl Enslaved
Power Girl Enslaved

Firstly, this can be altered to include pretty much any heroine and their alter egos, so it's not necessarily that it HAS to be PG, but she's my favorite due to my obsession with big breasts :D

Power Girls alter ego is Karen Starr, head of Starr Enterprises (at least before the stupid 52 universe change thing) so we're going with that version of the character!

My OC has no name, but is an archealogist that has been searching for a very particular artifact that landed on Earth an undisclosed amount of time ago. It's a ring, a fairly simple one that has a slight blue tint to it, but otherwise appears silvery and white.

This ring has two basic powers - first, it allows whoever is wearing it to control anyone they want, through verbal commands, or simply through thinking/wishing it. Secondly, it strips super humans of their powers when they're within 100 yards of the ring while it's being worn, without their knowledge. The only real indication to them, at least before they attempt to do anything they could normally do, is they feel a slight loss of energy, much like if you yawn when you're tired.

He finds the ring, and sets up an interview with Karen Starr for a position at her business. The purpose? To get close enough to her, in order to use the ring to mess with her and ultimately make her his personal sex doll.

See, the whole reason is that he was saved by PG in the past, when he was a building contractor. He slipped and fell off the 80th floor of a building he was working on, and was saved by her. He also has a strong obessison with breasts, especially large ones, so he becomes overly enamored and obsessed with her, and goes to great lengths to find something, anything, that could help him, and he hears rumors of the ring.

It's meant to be a playful back and forth type of RP, where he uses the ring to mess with her mind. He can control any and all aspects, their body especially, and how it feels, like say, making her have an incredibly strong desire to push her breasts against a table and rub them back and forth.

The catch, is that she feels she's doing it of her own will. Much like when, say, you type a word in a sentence, and look back and realize you've typed something entirely different, or when you could swear you put your shoes on already. You have no idea why you think this, or didn't do it and convinced yourself you did, but it is what it is.

The Matrix
The Matrix

A hundred years have passed since Neo freed the humans from the shackles of the machines. Eventually the Matrix as it was known was destroyed, however human kind had a daunting task ahead of them to rebuild their world with the machines. It was not something that all of them agreed with. So it came to be that another Matrix was created for those that wished to return to a time when their world made sense to them. They remembered nothing of what the real world was like, or that it even existed.

However, there were those programs in the machine world that sought to rebel and decided to take over the Matrix and make it theirs once more. As a means of control.

In this setting, Avalon is searching for his wife who was kidnapped in the world of the real and taken to the machine home lands. She has been jacked into the new Matrix and is being held prisoner. What they want or hope to accomplish remains to be seen. He is helped by his best friend and most trusted ally, who just also happens to be deeply in love with him but has never told him.

I would love for someone who is able to play both his friend and eventually his wife as well. The story is meant to be a love triangle, and what ultimately happens can be discussed before hand and as we write it out as well.

~Taken Story Ideas~

Taking the Family Business
Taking the Family Business

A young man named Yurei is the last surviving member of his particular lineage. This lineage is fairly wealthy and rather powerful as well not only in his home of Tokyo, but across Japan and much of the world as well. He became estranged from his family on his eighteenth birthday when he forged out on his own, refusing to bow to the pressures his family wanted to put on him and to have the life they demanded he should go into.

However, 5 years later his parents both die tragically. Their assistant is tasked with carrying out the terms of their will - their son is meant to be brought home and his genes passed onto another in order to carry the family name on. To go into the life that they wanted him to have. Due to his changing views of the world and growing up a bit more, he comes to realize what his parents really wanted for him and agrees to come back.

There are x number of women lined up who have agreed to vie for his affections and more importantly, his sperm. Their reasons, personalities, looks and what not can all be discussed before hand, as well as how many there actually are. One of them, however, will be an old child hood friend of my character who knew him before he disappeared. This can be made deeper by given them unrequited feelings towards one another as well, or something else entirely if you like.

Who becomes impregnated first becomes his wife and also inherits the family business and subsequent fortune as well!

Destiny on the Rails
Destiny on the Rails

The two of them used to be inseparable when they were children and when they started to become young adults. However, as they began to mature, financial arguments between their parents caused each of them to be pulled away and banned from the other. Now grown up and both in University, they chance upon one another one day and old feelings and sensations are rekindled and explored through a day together.

On their way back to their respective homes on the train in the early evening however, they both fall asleep and when they awake, they are in a much different place. It still looks like Earth, but there are no buildings, no cities that they can see. The train looks incredibly old and has been overgrown, teetering on the edge of a cliff. There are stars in the sky, two moons, and a sun. Gravity feels a bit lighter.

Now they must rely on one another to explore this somewhat familiar yet wholly alien world, to seek out what happened to them and why. And to see if they can even return to the home they once knew - assuming, of course, they even want to anymore.

Blood is Magic, Magic is Life
Blood is Magic, Magic is Life

Who he is, where he comes from, even what kind of person he is eludes him. The only things he knows is that he must be somewhere, and that his being at that particular place means the difference between the continuation of our world, or its annihilation.

He simply shows up at the doors of the castle one rainy night, a glowing blue phosphorus wound across his shoulder and back. He sleeps for three days and three nights, a mystery and a wonder to all within the castle, most of all to the princess. It is only when she sneaks into his room on the third night and touches in face in curiosity, that their intertwined destiny comes to light. The phosphorus blue glow seeps from his back, and travels along her arm and onto her back instead, creating a beautiful butterfly image.

Beautiful as it may be however, it has cursed them both. The man is a powerful magician, and his magic has now been tied to her life force, her blood. While he is capable of great feats and extraordinary displays of strength and power, they now come at the cost of her health...of her life.

Now the two of them must go to the place he seeks, in search of answers, in search of a cure. But the journey is fraught with dangers, and magic is a necessity to survive. Her blood is his magic, and his magic keeps her alive. Two halves of the butterfly must now become one.

Blood Reign
Blood Reign

In the year 2019, humans are responsible for the eradication of their own species through a man made virus. This particular virus however does not affect anyone aged 13 or younger.

At the time of the event, vampires make themselves known to the human race and offer protection to those children who have been thrown into a dark and brutal reality. However, the children end up being more like cattle, allowed to live in order for the vampires to feed off of them. They are in general allowed to live and have some modicum of life and families within orphanages they are placed into, however they are treated as trash if they ever forget their place.

Unknown to them however, outside of the confines of the vampire cities, about a 10th of the population of Earth did in fact survive somehow, and have harnessed weapons made through creatures that have populated the world outside of the vampire cities in order to combat their foes. They are known as cursed weapons.

Within this world, a young man named Winter will find the power to take revenge against the vampires he so desperately hates, and along the way may even find a place to call home, and those who he could call family once again.

If you're interested in this story, I'd love to flesh it out more with you. It is based on an anime called seraph of the end, so you can look that up if you want an idea of how this story could go!

Who ya gonna call?
Who ya gonna call?

Some 30 years ago, New York City found itself at the epicenter of a supernatural phenomenon of unparalled significance. 5 years after that, it repeated. The existence of the paranormal, of ghosts, became more and more accepted as the years went on and their adventures continued. However, time comes for us all. Venkman has died, Stanz and Spengler have managed to secure low key professor positions at a University, and Zeddemore eventually married and left the paranormal behind to raise a family.

The firehouse is still standing, still maintained, as is the containment unit, and all of the equipment. From time to time, Egon and Ray take on what spirits they can, but they have realized for some time now they have to find new people to continue their work. A new generation to take over the business. To protect not only New York, but the world as we know it.

This idea would treat the movies and the Real Ghostbusters series as canon to various degrees, dismissing Extreme Ghostbusters and the 2016 movie. I'm looking for someone interested in writing opposite my character, both of whom would be students at the University who have shown an interest in the Ghostbusters work from many years ago. This would be set in present day, with all the technological advances that come with it. I want to establish a new pair of Ghostbusters, who create new and better technology with the help of the remaining two originals as well. This would involve a lot of sci-fi, romance, smut and what not of course, and a TON of story and world building.

~General Pairings I'm interested in~

Underlined would be my role

Doctor & Patient
Master & Slave
Boss & Employee/Secretary
Brother & Sister
Prince & Princess
College Room Mates
College Sweethearts
Furry based characters
Marvel or DC characters (singular or mixed, OC, canon)

~Anime worlds I'd love to write in~

Would definitely be open to doing OC or existing characters, original story lines, warping story lines (IE Naruto makes Sakura his own through force, stuff like that)

Attack on Titan
Bleach
Dragon Ball Z
Dimension W
Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash
Guyver (Really want to do anything with this one, would definitely love if I could find someone interested in it)
Hellsing
Highschool DXD
Hundred
Kabenari of the Iron Fortress
Kiznaiver
LaGrange - The Flower of Rin-ne
Maburaho
Naruto
Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien
Sekirei
Seraph of the End
Witch Craft Works

If you've got an anime you'd be interested in playing out or have an idea for, shoot me a PM!

~Current Stories~

27 years later... ~ Livrainbows
Blood Reign ~ RadTechandBooks
Blood is Magic, Blood is Life ~ RadTechandBooks
Demon's Bargain ~ Syene
Finality Train ~ PearlRuby
Gothams Royalty ~ LillithTheThird
Lovely Flowers ~ Koto0005
Tale as Old as Time ~ RadTechandBooks

Season of the Wicked ~ Group Story

~Purgatory~

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253296.0 - Oceane (Founding of the SCP)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255005.0 - DrusillaJenson (Walk into my Parlour)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=252189.0 - Aiyanna (Angel Down)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255344.0 - Nintentoast (Power Girl)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254645.0 - midnight diamond (Heart of the Labyrinth)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=255171.0 - Andronica (Mythic Duality)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249117.0 - Life in Color (Always be Hero)

This list is in reverse chronological order, up until this point. Meaning the bottom of the list is the first story I ever did on the site, then the second, and so forth going upwards. Everything above this point is added as the stories are dropped/die for whatever reason they may have been.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=253807.0 - Tweety (Would you, with me?)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=252236.0 - Lindrea (New Beginnings)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251606.0 - Twistedwingz - (Flame in Darkness)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=251523.0 - smexygracie (Six Dutiful Sluts)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250910.0 - TheElusiveKitten (Magic is Life)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=250616.0 - WilyRiley (Merc with Mouth)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=249118.0 - Aiyanna (Blood is Magic & Life)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=247477.0 - Cottonkitty (Eternity Project)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=246824.0 - Blondebooklover (Eternal S&M)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242566.0 - LimitlessNikkie (Sapphire Freedom)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242475.0 - LadyAthene (Books of Eternity)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242470.0 - Mirrah (Blood is Magic/Life)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=242467.0 - Aphe (Trains of Reality)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=238339.0 - Rahzilla (Starfall)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=231117.0 - Becca (Eternal Blue)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=231104.0 - ADoggett (Guyver Redux)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=231020.0 - Eudoxia (Destiny on the Rails)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230916.0 - Devilishangel (Fire of my Life)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220622.0 - Dominique (Blue Eternity)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=220368.0 - Jayna (Power Girl Broken)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=219601.0 - LittleKitten (Blue Eternity)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=217441.0 - Becca (Penguin's Vixen)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=217136.0 - Ladondra (Peace and Quiet)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=216128.0 - JusticaPax (May Your Dreams)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=216080.0 - sweetamber18 (Rails of Destiny)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=215881.0 - AMessOfADreamer (Existential P)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212775.0 - Soumis (Dolls New Home)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212688.0 - Rosaeve (Plasma)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212297.0 - Starcry (Break You, Make you Mine)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212113.0 - Syene (Persephone & Hades)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=212111.0 - ChaoticSky (Eternal Horror)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211561.0 - Slave2Fantasy - (Fetish Doll)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211440.0 - Amide (Days of her Life)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211065.0 - Paige Persnickety (Existential P)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211055.0 - IrishBlood (Girls, Girls, Girls)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=211036.0 - Ashleebabe (Vampire's Bride)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208278.0 - XxPersephonexX (Vampire King)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=208275.0 - fireflights (Angels among us)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=205081.0 - artgirl (Perfect Toy)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204940.0 - Ladondra (Double Trouble)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204727.0 - naughtyprincess6952 (Power Girl)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204359.0 - CrypticSayings (Welcome Home)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204208.0 - Miss Sykes (Alone on a Busy Train)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204210.0 - Miss Sykes (Encounters of a Sexual)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=204207.0 - Wikwik (Frozen Desire)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202614.0 - crosswordaholic (Harem of SD)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202128.0 - Ladondra (Harem Time)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202002.0 - Ladondra (Shinigami Love Story)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201608.0 - Luna (Assassin in Purgatory)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=201562.0 - TianaDarklife (Snowy Reunion)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200010.0 - TamaRose (Shouldn't Play w/ Fire)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199530.0 - duchess85 (Doctor Knows Best)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199475.0 - nuttyb1tch (Ghosts Within Him)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199468.0 - MissRoziel (Jokers Wild)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199416.0 - CopperLily (Dear Sister)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=199234.0 - Hercinia (Blue Eternity)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=192364.0 - Usani (Walk on the Darker Side)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=190208.0 - britneyharuno (PG Enslaved)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=190188.0 - moonsblackwolf (Death, Unto Me)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188349.0 - The Lioness (Aces High)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188273.0 - Astira (Scene 1, Take 1)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188157.0 - blackcatotaku (Lovely Flowers)

I want to make a special note about Lovely Flowers here, I would absolutely LOVE if anyone would like to redo this story from the beginning with me. I was quite saddened when this story had to be cut short, and I've been desiring to redo it since then.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=188154.0 - ChaoticEnvy (Blue Eternity)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186565.0 - fleacollar999 (Ice in my Veins)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186268.0 - atenai (Blind Date with my Doctor)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185971.0 - DrusillaJenson (Spider to the Fly)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185874.0 - Psycho Serenity (Naruto & Hinata)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185639.0 - Katrina (The Boss's New Pet)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185545.0 - LittleKitten (Fire and Water)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185257.0 - ting ting (The Abuse)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185165.0 - SapphireStar (Wizards Property)
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=184158.0 - Cassiopia (Betrayal)

« Last Edit: November 26, 2016, 11:31:24 AM by DominantPoet »

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2016, 01:55:58 AM »
~Inspirational, Likes, Deviant NSFW Pictures~

~GIFs~

~Lingerie~

~Costumes/Cosplay~

~Generally Sexy/Cute/Hot~

~Art/Animation/Anime~

~Horror/Gore~

*Quick disclaimer - I am a person fascinated with horror stories and writing them in general, it's what I do for a living, after all. Gore in the sexual sense is a big no-no, these are not meant to be taken in that manner. Gory/squeamish things and all that fun stuff, I do love to write into horror based plays, however! If you're particularly sensitive to overly graphic horror images, I strongly suggest you stick to the other sections!*

~Inspirational~

« Last Edit: November 16, 2016, 10:59:10 AM by DominantPoet »

• Knight
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2016, 10:54:00 AM »
Bumping because my desire to write and lack of available writing is driving me a bit bonkers. *makes grabby hands at stories* Pleeeeeeeeease, someone, give me something to write to!