KittyGirl's Request Thread!!!

Started by KittyGirl954, August 30, 2013, 09:52:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittyGirl954

About Me.

Hello, my name is KittyGirl! I am 20 years old and am currently a student in a university. Because I'm currently in school, I might disappear for at MOST two days, but I assure you I WILL return. Usually I'll disappear if I have projects, tests, exams, or fell behind in homework. So please respect that I put my school'ing first and if you can't deal with a sporadic partner than I am not your girl and I am sad if that is the case :( But I understand! I will try my best to give anyone a warning or heads up if I know prior that I'm going to disappear, but I won't make promises because if it's any of the above reasons, they usually side line me and then I'm scrambling to get stuff done.

I will not give out any personal information, such as: what city I go to school in, live in, or my phone number. I could honestly tell you that I'm a 50 year old crazy cat lady and you'd have no proof if I'm telling you the truth or not. Plus my past experiences have shown that usually guys/girls want something more than just a friendship on this kind of site and I have a boyfriend (believe it or not, it's a long distance relationship and so that's why I joined a heavily based erp site lol). I will not rp anywhere but on this site. I loathe strongly dislike IMs, and I do not have them on my laptop at all, so please save us the trouble and do not ask if we can do threads in IMs. I'm okay with role playing either via PMs or Forums.

Role Play Information

As stated above, I will only role play via PMs or Forums =)

Also, I'd appreciate it if you have prior knowledge that you are going to disappear, please let me know. I know that sounds hypocritical since I might disappear as well, but I'd greatly appreciate it lol and as I said I will try to notify you as well if I suddenly disappear. A day or two doesn't bother me, but honestly if a week goes by without a post, then I'll assume you lost interest.

Also, please do not send me five messages about a role play. I find this very annoying and it honestly makes me want to not to post. If I take a while, please assume that I have either gotten busy with my personal life, have a bit of writer's block, or simply have a lot of rp's going on, but I will get to you, I promise.

Role Play Ideas

>> ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18+ <<

An Uncle's niece spends the summer with him up at his private lake house before she attends college. The Uncle hasn't seen her in years, and she has definitely grown up; she's often dressed in minimal clothing, teasing him flirtatiously, and being flat out vulgar around her Uncle. What's her Uncle to do? ((I'd play the niece, you'd play the Uncle)).

A young girl makes a deal with a cross road's demon; save her mother/father from death for her own soul. The demon accepts and gives her two years with her revived parent, when the two years are up, the demon returns to Earth and claims what is now his. ((I'd play the girl, you'd play the Demon)).

((REALLY craving this one)) All you Halo fans out there!! An Elite captures a human girl and takes her on his ship as her pet, who knew aliens had such a sex drive?? ((My character could be a SPARTAN or just a basic human, but I'd really like it if you would play the Elite, but doesn't mean you have to limit yourself to that. Could add in her pleasuring Hunters or even Jackles, etc)) -> This idea can be adapted to just alien x human as well lol

I'm honestly open to any master/slave, master/pet ideas. But I must be off and head to bed. More in the morning!!

- Kitty Girl

arthenwel

If you are interested I'd like to portray the uncle in your RP. Plus if you need some help with your math I can help. I went to a nuclear field school and believe me they harped on about the math.
Be careful who you try to burn. You might just find that the other person knows how to play with fire better than you.

On's/Off's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=185686.0
A/A's- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=228170.msg11197359#msg11197359

KittyGirl954

Updated!! And please PM me, because I don't check this thread that often, only when I'm updating something. Sorry :3