You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 02:52:23 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Partner(s) needed- Dominant male/female - Submissive female  (Read 247 times)

Offline BattosaiTopic starter

Partner(s) needed- Dominant male/female - Submissive female
« on: August 26, 2013, 09:22:32 AM »
I have a few ideas I want to explore. Read my preferences for more information before inquiring.

Dominant man - Submissive woman (Master and slave roleplay)
A dominant, aggressive man finds and enslaves a submissive woman. Very rough sex, whips, chains, floggers, impregnation, etc.. and kidnapping. She gets blackmailed into becoming his slave until he either releases her, or the end of her life. Preferably a woman with bigger breasts, is older than he is, who essentially gets torn away from everything she loves, to become his complete and total slave. Limits will be respected, but keep in mind, this isn't for the faint of heart. +VERY graphic+

Rough dominant man - Submissive male (Master and slave roleplay)
Essentially the same as the one with the submissive woman posted above, except I'm the submissive.

The tattooist/piercer and the willing client (Needles, dominance and submission, very rough and graphic sex, and bondage)
I play either the tattooist or the female victim in this one. Piercing scenes, potentially painful depending. Possibly extreme piercings. Probable impregnation. NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!