You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 06:25:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Request for Survey Responders Regarding Battery Chargers  (Read 312 times)

Offline dragonsenTopic starter

Request for Survey Responders Regarding Battery Chargers
« on: August 23, 2013, 11:39:39 PM »
Hello,

I am doing research for a client of mine. They need as many people as possible to fill out this survey about power adapters and wireless power technology. It only takes a minute or two. This is NOT spam. You will NOT be contacted. No personal information will be collected.

Power Survey

Offline alextaylor

Re: Request for Survey Responders Regarding Battery Chargers
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2013, 05:04:08 AM »
Not a very helpful survey. If you ask me whether I want to charge something without a cable, of course! The better question would be, "How much are you willing to pay for it?" Or if you have such a prototype, do some actual dry testing. Market research can be very inaccurate.

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2013, 08:55:51 AM »
Not a very helpful survey. If you ask me whether I want to charge something without a cable, of course! The better question would be, "How much are you willing to pay for it?" Or if you have such a prototype, do some actual dry testing. Market research can be very inaccurate.

I didn't write the survey. Marketing is not my field of expertise. Actually, the responses he is getting is helping him apparently.

Offline Blythe

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2013, 01:20:25 PM »
Took the survey. It was about 3 minutes of my time, so it was no big deal. Hope it helps your client out.

For those curious, the survey is on SurveyMonkey.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:44:04 PM by Blythe »

« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2013, 11:02:04 PM »
My client still needs more answers. It only takes two minutes to fill it out. No private information will be collected.