First off, I'm primarily interested in creating interesting stories and characters in original worlds. While sexual content is fun, I'm more concerned with plot, character development, world building, etc. I'm looking for writing/rp partners who enjoy writing fairly sizable posts that at least a paragraph or two, if not longer.
I am only interested in one-on-one RPs, so please do not message me about joining group games. I will most certainly decline the offer.
I'm looking for writing partners who'd be interested and available to post in the forums
somewhere between bi-weekly and daily. Also, partners who are willing and open to writing multiple characters
of differing gender identities and sexual orientations
, and a variety of pairings. Cis Straight Man/Cis Straight Woman pairings would need to come with a really interesting story for me to wish to write them, and would prefer them not to be the central characters, however. I'm open to writing more than one story with a partner if there's interest.
I am currently taking new rp requests
, and I have 5 active
roleplays, and 2 on hiatus
. I think I am looking to have a total of five to fifteen active games
, depending on posting speeds of partners. I will do my best to keep partners up to date with my ability to maintain a presence on this website.Please do not comment on this thread - if you're interested in RPing with me, please PM me. Also, check out my Ons and Offs where I also have a complete list of my rps and stories, active and inactive, on E.
General themes & settings I enjoy
- Scifi & Speculative Fiction
- Typically prefer Soft to Hard scifi
- Dystopias & Apocalypses
- Ruined Earth/Life after Earth
- Time Travel
- Exploring New Words
- Alternative History
- Space Opera
- Magical Realism
- Modern Fantasy
- Futuristic or Science Fantasy
- Historic Fantasy that breaks away from the stereotypical Medieval High Fantasy setting
- High or low fantasy
- Fairy Tale/Folk Lore Retellings
- Especially with genderswapped pairings or making m/f stories into m/m or f/f or trans characters.
- Most familiar with Norse, Greek, and Egyptian, though my strong interest in those was in younger years
- Also open to creating original mythologies
- Note: not interested in the dark/black=evil & light/white=good theme. It's 1) racist and 2) simplistic and 3) boring
- Lesbian, Gay, Queer, Bisexual, Pansexual, Polysexual and Trans relationships
- Forbidden relationships/breaking taboos
- Polyamorous relationships
- Power differentials (social, class-based, etc.)
- I will do hetero relationships, but typically I prefer them to not be the focus of the story, or the main relationships, unless it is for a very interesting story, or for the characters in a different-sex relationship to have one or both of them be bisexual/pansexual/queer
- And I would still like any story to include relationships with LGBTQ characters, regardless if there are some straight pairings in it or not.
- Note: if you are a man and want to play M/F and F/F but refuse to play M/M I will likely not play with you.
- The reverse is also true if you're a woman who wants to play M/F and M/M and is totally opposed to F/F I'll likely not be into it.
I'm not a huge fan of historical settings, though for a good story I'd be into it. I feel similarly about modern settings, but am more willing to play them than historical.