You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 28, 2016, 04:34:55 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Who wants to POP my elliquiy cherry!  (Read 325 times)

Offline BlondebookloverTopic starter

• I asked her if she believed in love. And she smiled and said it was her most elaborate method of self-harm.- Benedict Smith
  • Lady
  • Seducer
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Who wants to POP my elliquiy cherry!
« on: August 08, 2013, 01:57:37 PM »
Hello All!

I am a newly approved member looking to get my feet wet in my first role play on this site. I am looking for a longer more story driven role play with a more dominate male. This is the story I had in mind called mafia captive, here is the story in a nut shell more details to come if someone is interested.

"Wren is the daughter of a prominent  mobster but being the black sheep of the family finds herself in the wrong part of town at the wrong time. ( INSERT MALE CHARACTER NAME) is a trafficker for the rival mob since his father demands he work his way up to gain experience. He comes across Wren in a less then graceful state outside of a bar and takes her, unknowing of who she is. "

I have added my On and off page here to help see if we might be compatible matches
« Last Edit: August 10, 2013, 02:54:44 AM by Blondebooklover »