You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 11:26:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Raven's Roleplay Ideas (Currently craving one shots) [Modified 4/13/16]  (Read 906 times)

Offline RavenBlackmoonTopic starter

I am currently   LOOKING for a SHORT TERM/ ONE SHOT roleplay partner.

A little bit about me and my interests :)

I adore long term roleplays but am currently looking only for things to start short term.
I love OOC communication with my partner to check how things are going, explain future absences, chit chat, plot, etc.
I am craving some dirty raunchy rp or some extreme violence right now, but can be convinced to do something less sex or kink oriented.
I can roleplay as both male and female and often take on more than one character at a time.
I love hearing your ideas! If there is anything you want to change or try that is different than I post here, just drop me a line and I would love to discuss it!

Ons and Offs
BDSM/Kink/Dubious Consent
No hard limits.

Italicized means that is the role I would prefer to play

MxF (Male role listed first)
Viking x Slave/captive
Vampire x Human
Hunter x Vampire
Demon x Human
Angel x Human
Royal x Servant
Sub Male x Dom Female (Either role) With yugi006 (

Angel x Demon
Vampire x Human
Vampire x Hunter
Experienced male x inexperienced male
Dom x Sub

Vampire x Human

If a role is taken (aka struck through) there is a possibility I still might be willing to do it. Be prepared to provide an interesting plot.

My Brain Babies(Plots)

Post Apocaliptic/New Order Vampires (Might consider making it a group RP if there is enough interest)
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
The world had fallen into a new dark age. Nuclear war and destruction of Earth's resources left large sections of the planet uninhabitable. Rubble of former cities filled the empty spaces between new towns and civilizations. As the destruction was due to the folly of mankind, a new group had seized control, hoping to salvage what they could of this broken planet. They were the Eldar, the longest vampire lineage, claiming to have descended from Vlad  Dracula himself. This lineage claimed leadership over the lands, yet their numbers were few. Now many vampires of lesser lineage have claimed territories of their own to lord over, forming new cities and towns.

Many humans have accepted their overlords with surprising grace. Then again, it was easy to behave if one had a kind leader. Humans knew all too well that they could either follow their leaders' rules, or they would find themselves being served for dinner.

The middle class consist mostly of lesser vampires, those who once were human but submitted to and survived the bite from a vampire. Amongst this class are many merchants and craftsmen. The occasional human with good manners and a fair bit of luck could find themselves free to conduct themselves as members of the middle class.

Cities and towns sprang up from what was formerly the United States of America. However they were often no more than a few hours apart on horseback. Dangers lurked in the ruins between towns. A primary threat being the Hollow Ones, the vampires who had been starved of blood. They follow and kill any source of flowing blood that comes across their paths. It is rumored some humans have formed an underground resistance out amongst the rubble, but the odds of survival out there does not make that story likely.

To kill a vampire:
stake it through the heart, decapitation & burning of body, dead man's blood
Standard Vampire weaknesses:
Sunlight, silver, holy objects.
Severity of affliction to Vampire weaknesses depends on purity of blood. Recently turned vampires is less affected than one of the Eldar.

The items listed above are subject to change as needed)

Inspiring Pictures (willing to discuss any plot ideas)

Thoughts: Red is the color of whores. She has been cast before him (or her). Is she guilty of that crime? Who has she been cast before?

Anyway, I hope to hear from you, [you]!

Happy roleplay hunting!
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 02:12:37 PM by RavenBlackmoon »

Re: Raven's Roleplay Ideas
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2013, 02:28:35 AM »
Added some more pairing ideas

Demon X Human is taken

Re: Raven's Roleplay Ideas [Modified 8/9/13]
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2013, 01:51:36 PM »
Male Sub x Female Dom is taken.

Added links to current roleplays

Re: Raven's Roleplay Ideas [Modified 8/10/13]
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2013, 12:09:50 AM »
Image inspiration added and failed RP removed.

Re: Raven's Roleplay Ideas [Modified 8/10/13]
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2016, 07:26:20 PM »