You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 05, 2016, 10:43:22 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: To wed the undead (Recruitment: Full) (NC, Impreg)  (Read 1663 times)

Offline LamentingQuillTopic starter

Just in case we need a last minute prince, I have some one lined up. So we will be starting Monday night for absolute certain.

Offline Strifesblaze7

I read it.

I forgot to say something before, but this is not taking place in the modern world, this is more medieval based.

One more profile and then we can start, I am so excited! XD

Offline Strifesblaze7

the profile.

Offline Strifesblaze7

Name: Ashton Eric Eldritch

Appearance:

Interests: Swordsmanship, books, music, and art

Ons-

Sexual: Very long list, a willing feeder and false predatory acting(hunting to increase arousal.)

Non-sexual: Playing piano and cello, reading, rain, storms.

Offs-

Sexual: being the submissive, toliet play, vore and gore

Non-sexual: Idiots, disrespectful men, foolish ambitions.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 01:57:10 AM by Strifesblaze7 »

Offline Strifesblaze7

Nevermind, dear.

Nevermind, dear.

I see it now, it wasn't showing up before.

Name: Ashton Eric Eldritch

Appearance:

Interests: Swordsmanship, books, music, and art

Ons-

Sexual: Very long list, a willing feeder and false predatory acting(hunting to increase arousal.)

Non-sexual: Playing piano and cello, reading, rain, storms.

Offs-

Sexual: being the submissive, toliet play, vore and gore

Non-sexual: Idiots, disrespectful men, foolish ambitions.

Approved, go ahead and post it to the character list thread.

We are all set to begin Monday night. You are welcome to approach players on matching up or it is perfectly alright for you to wait until we have gotten started to make your selection. If waiting however, it is only proper that the eldest brother chooses first, then the middle and finally the youngest.

In about three hours I will up threads for the Vampire palace and the mage hideout.

Offline RavenBlackmoon

*is super excited*  ;D

My first post will not be all that glorious, it will simply serve to get us started, though that does not mean however that all my posts shall be so simple.

My first post will not be all that glorious, it will simply serve to get us started, though that does not mean however that all my posts shall be so simple.

That reminds me, the thread for the Vampire palace is up and waiting for the princes to make their start. I will be working now on the mage hideout.

There we go, both threads are up and active, both links are on the very first post of this thread.

Offline Ember Star

This random, but I just happened to be browsing and noticed you put one of your RP threads in Group Roleplays Wanted. You'll probably need to get a member of staff to move it.

This random, but I just happened to be browsing and noticed you put one of your RP threads in Group Roleplays Wanted. You'll probably need to get a member of staff to move it.

I did? Oy vey...

I made a mistake with the mage's hideout and put it in the wrong, location, I fixed it and am working on getting the correct link in right now.

Offline Ember Star

I did? Oy vey...
LOL. It happens. I've done something very similar before. Just pm one of the purple badged staff members and they'll move it in a jiffy. They did for me when I put my one-on-one in the wrong category before.

LOL. It happens. I've done something very similar before. Just pm one of the purple badged staff members and they'll move it in a jiffy. They did for me when I put my one-on-one in the wrong category before.

No one had posted on it yet, so I deleted it and put the content in the right area,

Offline JDrew Spider

Post coming!

Hoping to see some more action from the princes, not a whole not us mages can do on our own for long before things get dull.

Offline Strifesblaze7

I don't need to post yet, do I?