You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 05:33:20 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Looking for a master...[NC-H]  (Read 1178 times)

Offline KittenchanTopic starter

Looking for a master...[NC-H]
« on: July 10, 2008, 05:53:42 PM »
I would like to start and rp with someone. I would like to do some type of neko (cat only ears and tail) girl being forced to be a pet to someone or a group of people. I would like to play the cat girl and am open to pretty much anything. For a story line I'm looking for more of an abduction or forced into slavery. She isn't going to cooperate at first and is going to try and run away, Feel free to beat and rape her for being a bad kitten.

I don't mind it being another female rp with me or anything like that. I would just prefer the master or masters to be guys with maybe a girl in there somewhere. Feel free to message me and ask about any questions you might have. I'm once again open to almost anything. Also and plot ideas and such.>^.^<

Offline Ramster

Re: Looking for a master...[NC-H]
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2008, 03:27:06 PM »
I have to say I like the idea, Kittenchan. I'm toying with a possible plot in my mind, and wondering: where the hell do catgirls live in the wild? Where do we send our cruel hunter out to catch pet slaves?

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2008, 04:27:39 PM »
I have no idea. But it could be some sort of jungle island that they find. I like the idea.

Offline Pixilicious

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2008, 04:37:00 PM »
Got room for another person to play this with you?

Offline Ramster

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2008, 04:42:07 PM »
I'm fine with that if Kittenchan is up for it! This pervy hunter doesn't have to be satisfied with just one pet. And I like the idea of taking on two furious kittygirls. What do you think Kittenchan? Would you like a colleague as my pet slave?

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2008, 04:50:16 PM »
Thought I'd toss this in here, since I got a mental picture and wanted to share... feel free to use or discard as you please:

The island is, in the strictest sense of the word, tropical. The jungle that fills in in the centre is thick and lush, heavy with heat and humidity during the day. The sun shines down through most days, though violent, wild storms sometimes pass over, soaking the jungle and feeding livegiving moisture into the plethora of creatures that live there. At night, the island is cool and damp, covered with a haze of mist and fog. The sound of the ocean's gentle waves can be heard all through the island, day and night, combining with the buzz of insects and the rustle of animals to ensure that the place is never completely quiet.

Ringing the island like so many sentinels are volcanos, their fury banked in long slumber. Though they have not erupted onto the island in more years than anyone can remember, their forms still stand guard along each edge of the island, keeping its inner foliage sacrosanct and unmolested save by only the most brave and determined of hunters. Reaching from wide, cliffed bases to peaks that pierce the clouds, the mountains have been the demise of many a lost ship, and countless would-be adventuers have perished along their rocky faces.

Offline Lithos

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2008, 04:59:19 PM »
I find this idea quite interesting as well, will never get used to more NC setting unless I try.

Offline Ramster

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2008, 05:13:03 PM »
Very nice description there Trieste, I hope Kittenchan doesn't mind you getting involved as much as I want you to now! Let's wait and see what she thinks. As for my character, I've decided he should be an African pirate warlord, armed to the teeth, who runs aground in his speedboat on the island and goes berserk with all the pussies meowing around. He's discovered his new pets, mates, and possible source of income, as well as an uncharted island of great value to an international criminal. He's brutal enough to take on all the catgirls in his path and at his mercy; he didn't work his way up to his current job from the administrative department...

Offline Trieste

• Faerie Queen; Her Imperial Lubemajesty; Willing Victim
  • Dame
  • Carnite
  • Location: In the middle of Happily Ever After with a dark Prince Charming.
  • I am many things - dull is not one of them.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2008, 05:14:44 PM »
It is an attractive concept, but I have quite a lot of games going at the moment, and so will have to decline this one. *blushes* I ... well, I just saw the question "Where would one find a wild catgirl?" and my answer was "... on a protected island, of course!"

*smiles*

Offline Ramster

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2008, 05:21:40 PM »
I'll make a note to ask you about other details of catgirl biology as necessary then...

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2008, 05:31:41 PM »
You are all welcome to this rp! Trieste I love your island description. It's marvelous! We could do to some effect a cat girl or two that Ramster's character decides to keep and then use them as examples for his new of money. Rents the two or one out to see if these men and or women want him to buy one.

Offline Ramster

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2008, 05:42:10 PM »
Excellent, I'll be exploiting and subjugating all things neko as soon as you're ready then! Kittenchan, if all is to your liking, do the honours and set this twisted thing up!

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2008, 07:46:29 PM »
http://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=18215.new#new

I win. I figured I'd let you start to reek havoc on the island Ramster before getting into detail about the nekos.

Offline Ramster

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2008, 11:39:29 AM »
If there were high paying customers they'd be all over the island, I prefer to think of the catgirls as a hot local tribe...