You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 08, 2016, 04:19:53 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: A Bit of a Control Freak Looking for a Sub (M looking for F)  (Read 272 times)

Offline BazurTopic starter

A Bit of a Control Freak Looking for a Sub (M looking for F)
« on: August 02, 2013, 12:34:07 PM »
The above should be fairly self-explanatory. I haven't been here in a long time and had to leave the forums for a while due to a very long train of trouble in real life. Now that I'm here, I'm in the process of dusting off my profile and trying my hand at RP here again. I'm looking for someone willing to play a sub for either short-term or long-term (this is preferred) mind control scenarios, with the woman being under the control of the male. I have some ideas listed below, but I am willing to brainstorm.

Preferences:

Long-term
Mind Control/Hypnosis (Of course.)
Bimbofication
Brother-Sister Incest
Shy, meek, submissive women
Body alteration (Breast enlargement, bottom enlargement, etc.)
Urban Fantasy, Modern, or Fantasy settings preferred.
Story! (This is a bit of a long-shot, but some actual character development, possibly romance and long-term conflict that can mix any of the above would be much adored. Vanilla romance with just some kink to it in a Fantasy setting would also be lovely. Or maybe even mix that with the above! The possibilities are endless! )

No-No's:

Anything listed in my offs. Also, not really looking for things like femdom or Sci-Fi settings at the moment, but I might consider it if the scenario idea is good. The above is mostly where my tastes are, though.

I would largely prefer grammatically correct sentences and at least two paragraphs per post in a partner, and if that's covered, I will be more than happy to brainstorm with you if any of the above is within your interests. Post here or PM me if you're interested.

There are a few scenarios I would like to try, specifically:

Memetic Mutation:

There is an experimental computer 'virus' that is loose, and has somehow found a way to transfer itself back and forth between electrical currents and the airwaves, meaning that it can 'possess' both computers, radios, and any wired or wireless electronics. It is largely a single-minded but surprisingly conniving entity, using subliminal messages and hypnotic inductions purely to drive people into mindless sex with one another. (Would enjoy Incest or a brainwash-induced Master-Slave mindset into a previously innocent pair of friends or a couple).

(More to be added with time. )
« Last Edit: August 02, 2013, 01:07:15 PM by Bazur »