You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 22, 2016, 08:31:51 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)  (Read 19319 times)

Offline tarasalem

Re: The Gingerbread House (All Welcome - Open Rp)
« Reply #650 on: August 09, 2016, 05:25:21 PM »
Tara jumped as someone came to the entrance to greet her, but was quick to relax once she realized it was just some woman. Hesitantly, she closed the pocket knife and slipped it back into her pocket, giving the stranger a hesitant smile. "Um, hi. Sorry to intrude like this. I got lost out there and just sort of ended up here. This cottage... Do you own it or something?" She asked slowly. Looking inside, it seemed rather empty, yet cozy at the same time. A curious place, but not at all as horrifying as she had been expecting.

Offline LadySinister

« Reply #651 on: August 09, 2016, 09:55:06 PM »
"Nah, I don't own it. Just found it like this." Cressida looked at her phone. "About twenty minutes ago, actually. It's surprisingly clean...How did you end up here?"

Offline tarasalem

« Reply #652 on: August 09, 2016, 11:06:01 PM »
She had just found it like this? Well that was odd. "And nobody else is here...?" She mumbled, glancing around curiously. She stepped further inside, looking around and taking in her surroundings. When she was asked how she got here, Tara tensed and glanced over awkwardly. "Wh-Who, me?" That was a stupid question. Who else would it be? They were the only two here. "Just, um... H-Hiking!" She stammered out, straightening up. Well, in a way that had been the case, but there was always more to a story and Tara's story was particularly intricate. She found her gaze wandering for some sort of change in subject before her eyes landed on a deck of cards on the table. Looking closer, she came to realize they weren't just any deck of cards. "Are those tarot cards?" She asked with a mild interest in her tone.

Offline Violett

« Reply #653 on: August 22, 2016, 11:39:21 PM »
Violett entered the room and sat in the chair nearest to the coffee bar. She smoothed her pleated pink skirt as she sat on the bar stool. As she looked around, she noticed that the room was void of "No smoking" signs, so she reached into her clutch bag and pulled out a pack of Marlboro lights and a black lighter as well as her compact and deep red lipstick.
She lit the cigarette and looked around for protest, but saw none and took a deep drag, then opened her compact and pursed her lips and opened her mouth to check her lipstick. She rustled her blonde hair and crinkled her nose, playfully sticking her tongue at herself. She had learned to be patient with life and to have fun at the same time. She looked up as the barista approched, a handsome young man in his twenties with a five o' clock shadow and an apparent gym membership.

"What will you be having today ma'am?" He asked.

"Well, I assume you aren't on the menu, so I guess I will have a medium size dark roast with cream and sugar."

She took another drag off her cigarette and he placed an ashtray in front of him.