Sailing the Ocean's Blue (F Seeking M)

Started by SapphireStar, July 28, 2013, 06:47:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SapphireStar

Lately I've been craving an RP set on the high seas with pirates, treasure, and lots of adventure. I have several ideas ranging from Light to maybe Extreme and everything in between. I am pretty flexible about what can happen within the story. Please PM me.

The Plots

Pirate's Treasure
On her way to the Caribbean, a nobleman's daughter is about to meet her husband-to-be, a man she never met. But, her father told her he was a man of great importance and wealth. Arranged marriages were not uncommon, but for the young woman, she found the idea appalling. To have to marry a man she never met. She wanted to marry someone she loved. Her Prince Charming.

Then one fateful night, as the sun was setting giving way to the night their ship comes under siege. Set upon by pirates, their ship aflame all seemed hopeless. Ferried across to the pirate ship, the wounded vessel explodes. Hustled off to the captain's quarters as she is one of few female survivors but one who is of importance, the men are shuttled below decks. She wonders what the captain will be like? Will he be ruthless and cold? Or, roguish with a hint of being a gentleman when necessary? But one thing is sure, she is at his mercy.

(The Captain can be dominant, exerting his authority. He is respected by his crew for being fair when necessary. But, he does not tolerate disrespect or insubordination and will dole out punishment to fit the crime. He can be a gentleman, and is a bit of a ladies man. A man of mystery.)

Doomglazer

I would be intrested to playing your Captain