You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:44:25 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Prince's Inheritance (Harem RP, interest check)  (Read 192 times)

Offline SnarkTopic starter

The Prince's Inheritance (Harem RP, interest check)
« on: July 27, 2013, 12:28:19 PM »
Hey, I'm returning to the site after being away a long while, and wanted to retry a group RP I started a while back but things got muddled too early on and it didn't get to really go anywhere, but since there was a good number of people interested the first time around, I thought maybe I'd get the same luck again.

As you may expect the story takes place in a powerful desert nation, and, as the title implies the King has recently passed away, and left his kingdom and fortune to his son the prince- and also his harem of beautiful and talented young women- one that the prince wasn't even aware of! Despite being a bit shocked at this revelation, once he takes a chance and enters the palaces hidden room to meet his inheritance, he quickly develops an interests in exploring any possible kink he could think of!

We'll be putting a fantasy spin on this one, that way the girls can be one of many races- humans, elves, shape shifters- whatever you can think of!  I'll set up a character sheet once its seems like we've got a few people willing to jump in. My main idea is that each of the girls in the harem has "specialties" including a possible harem leader. There could possibly end up being some F/F in this- so being up for that may be a plus, but not necessary. Also thinking that some intrigue and tangled romances could make the plot go further.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 12:31:15 PM by Snark »

Offline Lynnette

Re: The Prince's Inheritance (Harem RP, interest check)
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2013, 12:46:40 PM »
I'll be following this, seeing if here is much more interest. If there is, I'll probably join in.

Offline steelsmiter

• Special Constable Wossname Ferret
  • Lord
  • Seducer
  • Location: At the Glorious Revolution with the People's Republic of Treacle Mine Road
  • you don't need a reason to help people
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
Re: The Prince's Inheritance (Harem RP, interest check)
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2013, 01:29:33 PM »
I'd be up for playing a dwarf Snark if you don't mind assisting me in finding some dwarf art that doesn't suck... I can't help but to admit that the only thing I like about 4th edition DnD is the dwarf art and the Minions. That being said, they're not risque enough and I have been searching for MOAR for quite some time now.