You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 25, 2016, 03:59:19 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: I knew it! (spoilers ahead for Dispicable Me 2)  (Read 197 times)

Offline animationprincessofOooTopic starter

I knew it! (spoilers ahead for Dispicable Me 2)
« on: July 24, 2013, 02:15:15 PM »
When I heard they were producing a Despicable Me 2 I was disappointed.  I honestly wanted a Megamind Two vs more of the annoying minions and more of the sentimental fish instead. I also call them Ewoks on that bred with the Simpsons or walking Corn Pops. Either way my mind started pondering just what they would do for a sequel and then it occured to me, Gru doesn't have a woman. You see Dreamworks ended Megamind with him finally getting kissed by Roxanne Ritchi so I began to piece it together in my mind. Honestly I don't see the supposed charm DM is supposed to bring to the table. But my friend is enamored by the minions and the girls. So after losing a round of monopoly I had to stay true to my word and go watch it. The movie wasn't horrible but the ending....

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Gru and Lucy get married and then all dreamworks style dance together to YMCA being kareoked by the minions.

Just want to know what anyone thought about this ending?