You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:35:56 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: {Interest check} Dragon Age: The Inquisition Gathers {Freeform}  (Read 435 times)

Offline WajinTopic starter

Okay, so I have this rough idea of a group roleplay based around the coming Dragon Age: Inquisition.

The Inquisiton is stirring again after having been quiet since the end of the First Blight. The Mages of Ferelden broke free of the chains thrust upon them by the templars, and soon others followed. The chantry is in disarray and war threatens all of Thedas. The peoples of the nations have a choice to make, will they set the mages free? or will they end the threat of magic for good. Now the worthy and the vigilant gather in Orlais to decide the fate of the Mages and the Templars. Mages, Warriors, Rogues, Assassins and the like gather to discuss the coming war and how to prevent it. Thedas will never be the same again, only time may tell what is to come.

I was thinking that we should probably stick to our characters being either human or elf as they seems to be the most influenced parties in this whole conflict

Character Sheet:

Code: [Select]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]
Race:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]
[b]
[b]
Class:[/b]
[b]
Appearance/Picture (Optional):[/b]

[b]Personality:
[/b]
[b]Powers/Abilities:[/b]
[b]
History[/b]

[b]Interests:[/b]

[u][b]Ons:[/b][/u]

[b]Sexual:[/b]

[b]Non Sexual:[/b]

[u][b]Offs:[/b][/u]

[b]Sexual:[/b]

[b]Non Sexual:[/b]
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 05:27:41 AM by A Japanese Dane »

Offline arkhos

Re: {Interest check} Dragon Age: The Inquisition Gathers {Freeform}
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2013, 05:04:45 PM »
I will watch this thread closely. I'd love to be a part of a good DA RP group. I love the setting and have even played the tabletop RPG and enjoy it as well.

So I'll keep a close watch on it. :)

-ark

Offline Marie Reynolds

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2013, 05:14:29 PM »
So this has peaked my curiosity and will wardens be viable in this cause I have a character from the table top game I was in and I think his ambitions would prove interesting to the mix.

Offline Etah dna Evol

• I LIVE FOR THIS
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Location: Every drop of blood, every bitter tear, every bead of sweat
  • Cursed and freed
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2013, 11:05:54 PM »
I would be down to play a Reaver

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2013, 03:06:15 AM »
So this has peaked my curiosity and will wardens be viable in this cause I have a character from the table top game I was in and I think his ambitions would prove interesting to the mix.

As long as the Wardens are up for the burden that rests on the Inquisition in terms of their duty. 

I would be down to play a Reaver

Reaver though may be stretching it a bit.. But if you can find some viable way that a Reaver would work with some rather zealous people then do tell me

Offline Etah dna Evol

• I LIVE FOR THIS
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Cursed and freed
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2013, 12:44:11 PM »
Reaver though may be stretching it a bit.. But if you can find some viable way that a Reaver would work with some rather zealous people then do tell me

Say faced with a mounting threat, and questionable loyalties among the Templar's, the Inquisition established the Black Friars, who were specifically supposed to hunt down and slay rogue mages and execute them, bringing thier heads back to the Inquisition as proof. In secret the Black Friars were so mighty because the Inquisition had an ancient and powerful dragon in its possession and the Black Friars are really reavers. The Inquition consiters this fine because although the Black Friars use a version of blood magic, they don't deal with demons and can not become abominations. Blood mages can detect the source of the Black Friars powers and have tried to publically indict them in the past, but the words of the heretics only provided the Black Friars with plausible deniability.

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2013, 01:17:09 PM »
I wasn't so much thinking of the Inquisition as being executioners as they are unifiers. People who, if at all possible, should strive to make a peaceful solution

« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2013, 04:48:34 AM »
so yeah, I have decided to play a Tossith inquisitor :D but The reaver idea mentioned before seems valid enough

Offline Etah dna Evol

• I LIVE FOR THIS
  • Lord
  • Bacchae
  • Cursed and freed
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2013, 10:41:03 AM »
So is this going to be a thing?

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2013, 03:11:38 PM »
We need a bit more interested people. Also, seeing as it's getting late here, I wanted to say that I'll make a character sheet tomorrow for applicants

« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 05:28:02 AM »
Added a character sheet for those interested