You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 03, 2016, 08:03:48 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Chapeau's recruitment thread  (Read 192 times)

Offline ChapeauTopic starter

Chapeau's recruitment thread
« on: July 20, 2013, 01:42:51 PM »
Introduction
Here you will find my RP suggestions, ideas and pairings. Know that all those lists are non-inclusive, which means that those are merely my current ideas. If you have something you think I'll like and wish to offer it to me, please do. If you wish to RP with me, please PM me.

Who I am
I'm a gay programmer from Quebec, Canada. I've been roleplaying for the several years over all sorts of medias. I play tabletop RPGs (D&D, Pathfinder, The World of Darkness, Exalted) regularly as well as videogames and forum roleplays. I also do LARPs from time to time.

Please note that english is, for me, a second language. Strange sentences and mistakes will occur, though I use all that is within my reach to minimize mistakes.

I want to take a moment though to talk about my greatest flaw: forgetfulness. I forget a lot and it's been plaguing me for all my life up to now. I sometimes forget little things but these little things quickly snowball into something bigger and that bigger thing quickly becomes problematic, massively so. I thus want to apologize in advance to anybody whom might feel wronged because I forgot about them. My mind is a chaotic thing and all sorts of things cross it every day. All sorts of ideas rushing through, trying to take their rightful place as the center of attention, none getting all the attention they deserve. I work very hard on that and I apologize if I wrong you in any way because of that.

What I play
Though my O/O thread [WIP] will be far more descriptive on that topic, here are the big points. I am a strictly M/M roleplayer when it romantic/sexual character pairings, which does not mean I shun female character. When D/s is involved, I can play both dominant, submissive or switch. Which I'll play will depend on the roleplay.

I prefer playing OC, though I will not say no to a fandom game that catches my attention, though I will only do fandom games about fictional characters, not ones depicted by actors. I feel like playing a character that is portrayed by an actor (like Dean Winchester from Supernatural, or Dexter Morgan from Dexter) is more playing the actor himself, and that makes me uncomfortable.

I like modern and down-to-earth settings just as much as sci-fi or fantasy or anything one may come up with.

How I play
I strongly prefer one-on-one roleplays over forum, much, much easier to follow (given my organization skills akin to the primordial chaos.) I also try to write 2-3 paragraphs posts for each RP. I usually reply to my threads on a FIFO basis (First In, First Out), but interest and other circumstances might change that (I might reply to threads out of order depending on my muse.) I love to plan out stories and universes, prepare everything for a comfortable and entertaining RP experience. Do not hesitate to discuss plans with me!

I try to reply within the day optimally, a few days otherwise. If I don't reply within a week, PM me! I have poor organization skills and I forget, as mentionned earlier.

Requests

Cravings
None at the moment, but follow that section if you want to strike my fancy and make me very, very happy.

Fancies
Ideas roaming in my mind and interests.
  • A "normal" D/s relationship. A couple wishing to expand their horizons, two friends having some fun. Anything where two men agree to tie eachother up (with varying degrees of roughness of course.)

Settings and systems:
-Exalted (Lots of references here and there on my pages, my favorite setting and system ;) )
-Pathfinder

RP Ideas:
None at the moment, but I will post some when I get them.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2016, 09:45:34 PM by Chapeau »