The Legend of Zelda: The Alchemist
A young Kokiri boy without a fairy began a journey that would save his world. He traversed lands and time, and in the end his Courage brought peace to Hyrule. From the future he was sent back to his present, and he was able to warn the royal family of Hyrule about the forthcoming treachery of a bandit known as Ganondorf. Having been found out, Ganon flees the castle of Hyrule and begins a kingdom wide plot of terror. He ravaged villages, stole all he could get his hands on, and was in the process of building an army to out and out destroy the royal family of Hyrule... and the child that had somehow seen passed his facade of loyalty to the kingdom.
Years pass, and that same Kokiri child finally hunted down the maniac known as Ganon, and with the aid of the Princess Zelda.. they were able to lock away Ganon into another realm, forever sealed away.
Or so they thought.
Years have passed, and that young Kokiri boy has grown up, and now is one of the leaders of an elite guard of the royal family. Peace has embraced the land of Hyrule. But now the shadows stir, and rumors of a new and powerful cult are brought to the ears of all Hyrule's innocent citizens. A random murder here and there.. but it feels like it's all leading to something big...
So that's the basic premise. As stated, there will be the main characters from LoZ, we're going specifically with the Ocarina of Time. It will involve those characters, and a character who's origin is from the anime series Fullmetal Alchemist. Trust me, it will all make sense! lol
I see this as an ongoing game, with mostly the interactions of the Elite Guard. We have a few spots in the guard filled, along with Link and tenatively a Zelda. I see a total of perhaps 3 or 4 more guard. We'll also need people to NPC cultists, unless they want to actually play the cultists as characters. Jean Bosch
- Katida DesuElite Guard Nivan
- Strifesblaze7Elite Guard Relius
- 1SAZElite Guard Thor Goron
Elite Guard ?
Elite Guard ?
1. All posts need to be at least a paragraph. Feel free to be way longer than that
2. There will be a tenative posting order. I don't see a problem with people posting in the order of the first round
3. I see multiple threads (if we're allowed multiple threads) for different locations in Hyrule
4. No auto hits! I'd really love for the confrontations with enemies and cultists not to be anything more than a chance for the player to show off how strong and cool their characters are. I think the enemies should be able to beat us once in a while. Maybe we'll do dice rolls to decide whether or not your character actually loses a fight, and then RP it out.
5. That said, no characters will be fatally wounded or killed unless the player specifically allows it. No exceptions.
6. Smut.. um... I love romances in RP's like this. But be respectful of other players. No banging in the middle of the throne room!!More to come...
Any questions.. please please feel free to ask! Or just IM me! Or find me on yahoo pager, FFXIVGhost