You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 09, 2016, 09:15:08 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Re: Corruption: How Far Will You Go? - Recruiting for show 4 reopened.  (Read 7721 times)

Offline Ember Star

Re: Corruption: How Far Will You Go? - The ultimate sexy BDSM game show!
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2013, 01:54:43 PM »
personally I think it would be HILARIOUS to see a Sarah Palin like character in a game like this

Offline ChrystalTopic starter

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2013, 01:58:41 PM »
Go for it!

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2013, 02:09:25 PM »
hahahaha I might. Could play her like the Tina Fey impression "it's so maverick-y!" "oh, you're gonna put that where?" LMAO! God I can see it now.

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2013, 02:12:48 PM »
You could even use Tina Fey as your avatar....

Offline Jezabelle

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2013, 02:31:06 PM »
You could even use Tina Fey as your avatar....

OMG we need a Sarah Palin parody in that episode.

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2013, 03:07:48 PM »
ahahahahaha I'll do it. Although I'm not completely confident in my ability to properly pull it off. I never am with playing cannons or people based off of cannons or real people

Offline Jezabelle

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2013, 03:14:17 PM »
ahahahahaha I'll do it. Although I'm not completely confident in my ability to properly pull it off. I never am with playing cannons or people based off of cannons or real people

No need to be too strict. Just get a Palin avatar (the satin blouse or Amerikana bikini+M16 being preferable) and use that adorable Minnesota accent XD

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2013, 03:14:36 PM »
Uh.... NO!

Sorry, I think there has been a slight misunderstanding here?

personally I think it would be HILARIOUS to see a Sarah Palin like character in a game like this

A character that is LIKE Sarah Palin, please. NOT the lady herself.

The last thing we want is for Veks to get slapped with a huge lawsuit and be forced to close the site because of "Defamation of character" accusations!

Call her "Sandra Panil" or something phonetically similar, and use Tina Fey as your pic base, and everyone will get the joke!

Offline Jezabelle

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2013, 03:16:58 PM »
Right, right; parody only///And a great name dissonance might even be pertinent.

Sorry  :-(

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2013, 03:30:07 PM »
No worries. I may be just a little cautious, but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

Offline Jezabelle

« Reply #60 on: July 11, 2013, 03:43:50 PM »
Diversity is the spice of life  8-)

Also, I was about to quote you but then I realized you're probably using a speech2text program; does it just get annoying listening to things you've just heard?

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #61 on: July 11, 2013, 03:55:01 PM »
Uh.... NO!

Sorry, I think there has been a slight misunderstanding here?

A character that is LIKE Sarah Palin, please. NOT the lady herself.

The last thing we want is for Veks to get slapped with a huge lawsuit and be forced to close the site because of "Defamation of character" accusations!

Call her "Sandra Panil" or something phonetically similar, and use Tina Fey as your pic base, and everyone will get the joke!
Oh God. No. No. No. I'd NEVER actually be her. 1. Too freakin' weird. 2. I dislike the woman except for the humor that has spun from her behavior. 3. I'd never try to play a real person, hence "based off of/like". 4. No way I could bring myself to actually write post if this idea was anymore than a sexy SNL sproof type thing

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #62 on: July 11, 2013, 03:59:50 PM »
No Fair! *Drops to the floor and pounds feet and fist against the floor* It was my idea to do a policitian! *grins and sticks out tongue* Oh well... I suppose I could do Micheal Bockman and say Happy Birthday Roy! on HIS deathday... and constantly happen to talk to people about the game show's challenge just before she accepts it... ;) Cat Fight!

Hmmm... What to do, what to do... I like the spoof potential of the celeb show, but everyone wants to be a movie star... or super model... Hmmm..
Also Hun, if you want the Palin spoof, you're welcome to it. I was gonna do a tattooed purple haired girl.

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #63 on: July 11, 2013, 04:16:41 PM »
I was just teasing about the Sarah thing. I don't think that I could pull of the ubber-bitch soccer mom scretcher thing. ;)
*cough "hockey mom" cough* LOL

« Reply #64 on: July 11, 2013, 04:43:36 PM »
Also Hun, if you want the Palin spoof, you're welcome to it. I was gonna do a tattooed purple haired girl.

You are welcome to do both... Episode 2 is going to start well before the Celebrity Special...

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #65 on: July 11, 2013, 04:51:58 PM »
You are welcome to do both... Episode 2 is going to start well before the Celebrity Special...
I might. Depends on a few factors with time. Trying to organize a group of my own. My 21st birthday is the 16th (although I imagine it'll be dull). Trying to organize characters for groups, ect.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2013, 04:56:11 PM by Ember Star »

Offline Dashenka

Re: Corruption: How Far Will You Go? - Recruiting for show 2
« Reply #66 on: July 15, 2013, 03:35:37 PM »
Player Name: Dashenka

Contestant's name: Viktorya Rozhkova

Sexuality: Bisexual
Job: Sports Instructor
Nationality: Russia

Height: 172 cm
Weight: 54 kg
Stats: 32B-26-31
Natural hair colour: Blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Distinguishing marks: None
Body hair: A neatly trimmed V shape.

Likes: New shoes, Healthy food, Romantic men, Sunny Weather, Dogs
Dislikes: Junk Food, Shabby looking persons, Politics, Rap Music, Horses

Personality: Vika is a friendly Russian girl who moved to California at young age. Her friends like being around her and they'll describe V as outgoing, caring and a good sense of humour. V likes challenges and adventure and often goes off the beaten track to find it. Viktorya is a girl that always gets what she wants, come hell or high water. From time to time she does like to goof around with friends. One of her not so good sides is that she can be a bit arogant, often landing her into problems that could easily be avoided, and very flirty, which have led to more boyfriends and dates than she could count.

Reason to be here: Having worked most of her time in the US for a guy she doesn't like, V is ready to start her own business. She knows she can take the clients away, all she needs is enough money. Knowing she has a killer body, she isn't afraid to use it to reach her goal. At the same time it would make for great advertising for her new business.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2013, 04:58:22 PM by Dashenka »

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2013, 03:51:32 PM »
Player Name: Dashenka

WORK IN PROGRESS

Okay, yes I know, but two things:

1) your pic isn't showing up. You might want to post it to a file host or the wiki here?

2) 34-24-34? Seriously? that's 86-61-86 in cm. We are talking Jessica rabbit, albeit miniaturised. If she has a 24" waist, she is seriously malnourished! And I've never seen a malnourished cook! Plus if she's 170cm tall, that makes her a serious been pole!

Dasha, she's your character and if you can justify the dimensions I won't argue, but I think you confused your conversion factors a little.

Offline Dashenka

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2013, 04:10:26 PM »
Okay, yes I know, but two things:

1) your pic isn't showing up. You might want to post it to a file host or the wiki here?

2) 34-24-34? Seriously? that's 86-61-86 in cm. We are talking Jessica rabbit, albeit miniaturised. If she has a 24" waist, she is seriously malnourished! And I've never seen a malnourished cook! Plus if she's 170cm tall, that makes her a serious been pole!

Dasha, she's your character and if you can justify the dimensions I won't argue, but I think you confused your conversion factors a little.

Probably did :D Still no idea about that system you British use :D Gonna finish it now. The picture shows for me but I'll upload it to the wiki just to be safe.

« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2013, 04:15:15 PM »
It showed for me after I loaded it - it's to do with the image caching in Windows. If you have opened a pic it shows up wherever, but other people can't necessarily see it. I always take people on faith if they say my pic has not appeared.

Plus putting it somewhere else means you won't suddenly loose it!

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #70 on: July 15, 2013, 04:45:30 PM »
I'll get a profile up for my Palin spoof by the weekend. Found some sexy pics of Tina that'll work perfectly.

« Reply #71 on: July 15, 2013, 05:06:49 PM »
I'll get a profile up for my Palin spoof by the weekend. Found some sexy pics of Tina that'll work perfectly.

Okay, Ember. Just be aware that so far I only have one other "celeb", and I would much rather have contestants for the "regular" shows than celebrities doing it for charity.

As I said, you are welcome to do both, and the celeb special will probably not start for a while, if ever!

« Reply #72 on: July 15, 2013, 05:07:54 PM »
Dasha, character is approved, for episode 2, please wait in the Green Room!

Offline Ember Star

« Reply #73 on: July 15, 2013, 05:10:30 PM »
I'll get a regular character up too at some point. I'm just not sure of the character yet beyond the model and I wanna make sure I have time before I do it.

« Reply #74 on: July 15, 2013, 05:13:49 PM »
Okies... I was just checking.