You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 02, 2016, 04:30:43 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: (Extreme) Looking to play in a "what if" Harry Potter scenario.  (Read 303 times)

Offline Alemak90Topic starter

Just as the title says:
I have this scene idea and I'm looking for people to play in it.

The last battle between Harry and Voldermort didn't end well for Harry: with Harry, Ron, and many other getting killed and Voldermort taking control over the magical world but also capturing Hermione (and any other female char you'd like to include). After a while of simply light torture and rape Voldermort decided that he wanted his new toys to be more durable so he made them immortal: he cast a spell on them that at the moment of death would create a live copy of the victims body thus trapping her soul in the new body and preventing permanent death. A year after the battle, with his control solidified he took his place as head master of the newly repaired hogwarts bringing his toys with him and letting the student body use them in the new and darker school program.

That's the basic pot, i can give more info on what I've had planned for it if needed. I'm mostly looking for people willing to play Hermione, Ginny or luna. That said i could play the girls too, but i tend to be very picky when letting the other player play as the dom.
I can play in IM's ,via Email and on the forum.