You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.
October 27, 2016, 09:55:28 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Greecian Fun, Or Perhaps a 'Magical' Time -OPEN  (Read 280 times)

Offline snowleopardTopic starter

Greecian Fun, Or Perhaps a 'Magical' Time -OPEN
« on: June 21, 2013, 11:01:00 PM »
I am doing a special request. I want to do an RP Preferably via PM or perhaps even IM.

I am open to most forms of Rping....but if you are open to PM rp you will receive priority attention.

plot I:

entails a young woman in ancient Greece who finds herself in a sticky situation when she is caught stealing produce from the vineyard of a a very prominent and wealthy royal. The punishment for such a crime would typically be death, but the lord/lady of the estate sees a more befitting punishment and decides to take her as his/her slave and utilize her to fulfill a number of very kinky Grecian desires.
(I would kind of like it if the rp contains beastiality stuff)

Plot II:
Without going into too much detail: your character would be a prince  who is more than well-versed in magic. Just beyond the boarder of his kingdom lives a beautiful woman- daughter to a farmer, and her sister and mother. He desires her and ....details aside, the sisters colludes with the prince to deliver the beautiful sister  to him in exchange for a favor.  Once in his grasp he must break her....and all the fun is in the journey.

This plot is mean to be sex-filled, pleasurable, with a lot of kinky stuff going on . I am open to just about anything except anything with scat, or anus to mouth stuff... anything that might cause you to come down with a deadly disease as a result of fecal matter or urine contact is just not my thing.

Please only apply if you are willing to RP via PM.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2013, 09:27:43 PM by snowleopard »

Offline snowleopardTopic starter

Re: Greecian Fun, Or Perhaps a 'Magical' Time -OPEN
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2013, 09:28:14 PM »
-REOPENED!- For now anyway.

I am looking for the best of the best to rp with ^^ so bring your A-game!