You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

February 25, 2021, 04:18:44 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Cass's Dark Desires (Looking for M for MxF) Updated Idea's 12/8/20  (Read 6591 times)

Offline CassandraksTopic starter

About the Writer:

Hi All,

I am Cassandraks, but you can call me Cass. I have been writing for well over 15 years. Recently I had taken a break from doing any writing, just couldn't focus on it but recently I have come back ready to write.

A few things about me, I am really easy going on most stuff. As long as you are generally a nice person, I am a nice person. But if you are an asshole, well I doubt we will be discussing anything. I am also not easily offended, so again to offend me you really have to be an asshole to me. And if you are, we probably won't get far enough in writing for you to offend me.

I will also admit, I don't write as well as I used to. I still seem to be a good writer, but I am not going to be writing and describing grand things in my stories all the time. I know there are some writers out there that can write paragraphs of what a room looks like, that isn't me except for some reason if the mood hits me. I don't mind writing with people like that, I am just letting you not to expect it from me. As for how much I can write, I can usually match what my partner does. As long as I have things to reply to, I have no issues with doing a longer post. But of course if there isn't much to respond to, then don't expect more then what you wrote.

PLEASE NO ONE LINERS I can't take it, and will give up quickly on you. Give me something of substance.

Also I don't get really picky on grammar and spelling, just as long as I can read what you are writing and what is going on I can work with it. Besides I am not perfect on this stuff either, so I hope you will give me a break also if something come up like that. Though I do ask that you try your best at least, as I try my best also.

I also like plot in my stories, even if it is more smut then plot I like there to be a reason to be doing what we are doing. So it really comes down to the stories I am doing, whether it will be more plot then smut, or more smut then plot. Usually if I put an idea out there, I will give you an idea of which. Or sometimes it is open to anything.

What I like writing depends on my mood at the time, right now I seem to be seeing darker stories maybe even more smutty ones. But I like romance also. So it all really depends on what my mood is at, at the time. But am always willing to hear out someone and their ideas.

Just please, please don't randomly PM me with one offs of what kind of kinks you want. That is just...ew.

I also DO NOT write on IM or DISCORD. I DO write in PM or THREADS, or a possible GOOGLE DRIVE. 

That is all I can think about me for right now, if there is something missing here ask. I also ask not to be judged as a writing partner due to what is on here, talking to me and discussing things will get you a whole lot more info on if we are compatible.

ON'S:

I really hate this, I am open to a lot of things depending on the story and my character. So really to many to list and me to think of off the top of my head.

MAYBE'S: Again all depends on Character and Story, others not listed that I might not thinking of right now.

• Non-Con
  • Incest
  • Blood Play
  • Humiliation

OFF'S:If most people hate it, I probably will to. But you can ask

• Anything bathroom, puking, or disgusting things
  • Beastiality
  • Anything younger then 18
  • Anything to do with death
  • Any of the other really weird kinks out there
  • Cutesy or Flowery Language during a sex scene. Big turn off, literally feels like nails across a chalk board. We are adults it good to use adult words.
  • No Never Ending Sex Scene, please people doing this just makes me bored. And I mean this as the character gets hard quickly many times so they can fuck all night. I like to keep my characters realistic, they get tired so lets move on. The multiple position thing is fine, just not a hundred ejaculations a night.

PLOTS:

I seem to be having some Darker Cravings as of late, feel free to PM me if you have other ideas fit close to the stuff I am looking for with my other stories but don't match up.

The Burdon of Her own Making

Idea: She is someone who had grown up in the same neighborhood all of her life, everyone knows everyone type of places. She had babysat for so many of the couples there now, that when she came home from college it was a great fit for a bit more cash in the summer. Plus she could do a bit of tutoring also for the kids that needed it, as she was very smart and knew how to work with most of them.

The thing missing from her summer vacation would be very easy to see, she wasn’t going out anywhere and all of her friends didn’t end up coming back for the summer. And in her own way it wasn’t easy for her to get to know other people, though she can speak about a known subject there was a bit of shyness to her also. And a lot of that comes from her body image.

She is pleasantly plump, had a bit more curves then most of her stick thin friends. To anyone who sees her, she is soft and attractive to look at the extra curves accentuating her assets rather than taking away from them. But to her she thinks she is hideous, and is hard to believe what others say about her looks.

Looking for maybe one of the fathers, or more then one perhaps taking advantage of her. Perhaps things tend to work out better than she could have thought, and it becomes a side business. Dad needs to go talk to her about the tutoring, or something like that? Or anything else comes to mind, I am open to ideas.

Please PM me with your ideas!

The Loss of Innocence

Idea: She needed money for school, not much but more then she had at the time. And her parents were of no help as she doesn’t speak to them anymore after a fallout with them. So she needed to do something quick, or she would be kicked out of this semester. That is when she had seen something on one of boards on campus, someone was looking for models for a project.

So she took down the number and called spoke with someone who told her a bit more about what she would be doing. First pictures would be taken, and she would dress in what they would provide her. They also admitted they would be a little sexy, but tasteful, no doubt mentioning it like that so she didn’t run quickly away. She was advised that she would be clothed the whole time, if that was what she wanted. Though she really didn’t hear that part as he told her how much she would be making for the shoot. $500 was what he said, and that was a lot to a broke college student. So of course she said yes!

Thinking the idea is that this starts out as a simple project, they have her do a few poses something like in the picture. And eventually, as she starts getting comfortable and trusting them. They perhaps move the dress just a little lower, as their fingers touch her slightly. And eventually it would be asked if she wanted to make a bit more money. I am also thinking to be fun, is perhaps she is a virgin also. So this would be something they would very much want to catch on video.

PM me with Ideas!

CRAVING-In Darkness as in Light

Idea: She believed in the Goddess and the Horned God, worshiped nature, celebrated the solstices and did everything a good little Pagan would do even dance in the moonlight naked. That was the way and how she lived her life, even the shop she owned embraced it. She didn’t believe in good and evil, and rather the nature of things and people. So what happened to her next, she had never seen coming.

One night as she invoked the Goddess and the Horned God, she did what she had intended or at least she thought she had. Never had she ever got a true sign that anything she had ever done worked, but that was part of belief wasn’t it? But this night something happened, something came through.

The smoke billowed from the fire she had there, and everything roared up including the wind for a few moments. As she opened her eyes the smoke slowly clearing, she couldn’t believe her eyes as she looked on. It was big, and she swore to the Goddess it had horns.

So come at me with a dark idea, thinking a demon but be creative. PM me with Ideas!

Sorority Secrets

Idea: She was the popular girl, in high school she had the grades, the friends, and the guy. She had been a cheerleader, was dating the quarterback. Life was good, and she even got into the college she wanted. And then everything fell apart for her from there.

First her boyfriend broke up with her because of the long distance thing, but she knew he met some other girl. Then her classes she was struggling, the things she thought she should know she didn’t. And studying enough didn’t seem to help.

There was some bright light there though, as she made friends with some sorority members and they helped her with her struggles which in turn got her to pledge for the sorority because sisters this wonderful you couldn’t just let go of.

Though in the end she didn’t know the darker secrets, as every sorority has a fraternity they are coupled with. And the deal between the sisters and the brothers for their new batch of girls might be more than she can handle.

PM me with Ideas, might also be open to Teacher/student also.

Who am I?

Idea: One rainy night in a small town, she was found wandering down a road. It wasn’t normally a busy road, so she ended up being lucky to be found there. She was soaked through in a thin dress which would have been strange for the fall and winter months, she was freezing and shaking as the car pulled up to her.

As the person asked if she was ok, she just looked at them confused. When they asked her what her name was, in a horse voice she said she didn’t know. The person grabbed a blanket from their car that they kept in there, and told the girl that they would bring her to the hospital as it seemed something had happened to her and she needed medical attention.

The girl complied unsure what else to do, and the person was being so nice. She couldn’t remember anything, who she was and where she was from, nothing to do with her past life. When the doctors checked her over they would see a bunch of strange bruises all over her, and would also see that her head had been injured pretty bad which would explain the amnesia. There would be nothing else on her which would show who she was or where she was from either, so they brought the police in to see what they could find, maybe she might be a missing person somewhere. But again nothing was found, no fingerprints in the system either. It was like she just appeared out of nowhere

Who is she? Does someone know her? Does someone come into her life to pretend to know her? Does someone decide to help her for nefarious reasons?  Did this whole thing happen due to nefarious reasons?

Please PM me with ideas.

« Last Edit: December 30, 2020, 06:26:52 pm by Cassandraks »

Re: Cass's Characters, and Ideas!! (Looking for M for MxF)
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 04:42:35 pm »
Added New Idea to old idea

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2019, 04:40:22 pm »
Added Once Upon The Dark Side

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2020, 09:47:36 am »
Added Goth Phantom Idea and Romantic Craving.

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 11:16:40 am »
Added Red Rose idea and Dancer Idea

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2020, 04:51:28 pm »
Added Sweet Innocent Virgin and Added a bit more to Red Rose Idea.

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2020, 03:04:28 pm »
Added Digging for Something back into ideas

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2020, 11:18:42 am »
Added Please Don't hurt me Idea

Re: Cass's Characters, and NEW Darker Ideas!! (Looking for M for MxF)
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2020, 03:03:39 pm »
Added Rose Red

« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2020, 07:44:49 pm »
Added I Mean Business and My What Big...You have.

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2020, 12:08:30 pm »
Cleaned up Post and Added Something in the Family.

« Reply #11 on: March 02, 2020, 08:50:06 pm »
Added Sweet College Girl

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2020, 07:58:49 pm »
Added Mob Bosses Daughter and Bad Witch

Re: Cass's Dark Desires (Looking for M for MxF)
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2020, 02:27:30 pm »
Added Innocence Lost

« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2020, 03:34:58 pm »
Cleaned up and Added Babysitters Punishment

« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2020, 07:55:16 pm »
Added Songbird

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2020, 02:58:03 pm »
Added My What BIG...You have!

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2020, 03:26:27 pm »
Added Red Rose and her Thorns

« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2020, 06:56:13 pm »
Added Breaking Amber

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2020, 04:30:44 pm »
Added Fun Uncle and cleaned up the thread a bit

« Reply #20 on: May 21, 2020, 04:17:56 pm »
Added Love/Hate and Everything in between

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2020, 05:03:39 pm »
Added Fading Starlet

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2020, 06:25:09 pm »
Added Office Tease and One of the Guys

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2020, 07:20:08 pm »
Re-added Love/Hate and Everything In-between. And removed a few taken stories.

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2020, 12:07:57 pm »
Added Fading Starlet