You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 04, 2016, 10:18:45 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: 1 on 1 RP Request  (Read 467 times)

Offline XxTOOLxXTopic starter

1 on 1 RP Request
« on: June 14, 2013, 08:41:51 PM »
I am pretty new to this so it would need to be with someone who can be fairly patient with me, as I may be prone to mistakes.  I would like to RP with someone (and I know until I'm approved it can't be mature themed)  I don't have anything particular in mind.  I mainly want this for practice so I can be prepared for the plethora of stuff that will be available once I am approved.  Hope I am doing this right!

Offline PhoenixPhyre

Re: 1 on 1 RP Request
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2013, 01:30:06 AM »
If you want, I can help you out. We can do something simple, like a household or family theme. Just for practice, right? :) This will give you a chance to practice basic interaction and personality development.

Offline xwickedsmilesx

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 07:35:35 AM »
I'll play with you but if it's slice of life kind of stuff I'd prefer between friends, room mates, classmates, or something like that.

Offline XxTOOLxXTopic starter

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 12:14:33 AM »
So sorry I never got back to you guys until now!  I had forgotten I posted this up, and just now remembered.  Even now that I remember I don't know where to post to actually start the role play.  :-(

Offline xwickedsmilesx

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 06:23:38 AM »
Any rp that you want to start would go in the forum right under this one non adult role playing I think it's called.

I'm up for any old thing if you wanted to try fantasy wise too.

Either way just post here again the link to the thread you start.

Offline nmorgan64

« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 01:27:45 PM »
i am also unapproved a rp to keep me in practice sounds fun