You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

December 10, 2016, 08:22:00 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Hark!  The Herald!
Holiday Issue 2016

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: comic and anime roleplays with other fun goodies. (Male seeking female)  (Read 2657 times)

Offline Batman4560Topic starter

• Elliquiy's Dark Knight. Always willing to write with someone and welcoming new writers to come to him with ideas.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • I have one power, I never give up.
  • My Role Play Preferences
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 2
I am currently looking for Female Villain writers. Also I am no longer doing group role plays so please don't ask.

Hi and thanks for stopping by to check out my role play request thread.

I suppose I should start off by telling you, my perspective writing partner, about myself. First and foremost I want to encourage anyone who thinks we may mesh well as writing partners to feel free to come at me with ideas in a P.M. I love hearing from others and I will always make time to at least look over ideas and get back to someone about weather or not I like the given idea. If you can't tell from my name DC comic based stories will always get priority from me. I have been writing here on E for going on three years now and I have to say that it is by far the best place to find writers who are welcoming and friendly, not only that but each one is creative in their own way. I have grown alot as a writer and a person since joining E and I hope to continue to grow as a person.

What I expect from those contacting me:

1- Please don't come to me with no idea on what you want to do. I am happy to work with someone but if you don't even know what kind of character you want to play it's going to be hard for me to write with you.

2- Try not to post here. Unless you are bumping my thread for me. I'm happy to see it. If you want to write with me send me a p.m.

3- (To be determined.)

What to expect when writing with me:

1. I will always put my best foot forward when writing with someone. That being said I am getting really good at seeing an un-inspired writer and an inspired one. If I get a post from you and feel that it is un-inspired I will likely drop the story or give you an un-inspired post in response. It's nothing against you but I won't put as much effort into a story if I don't think my writing partner is going to try.

2. Communication- If I have an issue with a story I will be sure to come to you. This may take a few days as I try to keep up on my other stories but I assure you that I will contact you. Also I will try to get to know you as a person to see if we will mesh well as writing partners. I may ask for a sample of your writing if I can't find anything on E, over the past year or so I have come to expect a quality of writing from my partners but if you are trying then I can look past that. If you have an issue with something I am doing in a story or just simply want to chat, feel free to send me a P.M. I try my best to not be rude.

3. Plot- I like to plan out a story at least a little. It doesn't have to be anything crazy long or detailed but to have a general direction is nice.

4. Smut- Hey we all write it for the most part right? While it's fine and good I'm not just here to "cyber" I want to understand the characters being written and try to bring them to life. Give me some details about how they feel and who they are.

5. Commitment- If we are writing together then you better believe I want our story to go for as long as possible. Be that until we have told every possible story we can about our characters or that both of us our drained from writing them. If you are getting bored writing with me or just want to change it up let me know.

6. Quality- I sort of touched on this already but I really do try. I feed of my writing partners and the better the posts I get, the better I give. So if someone gives me a two line response then alot of times I will give one back. This means that while I am fine with doing opening posts I am much better at following up. It helps me get a feel for my partner if I can read an opening from them.

7. Compromise- I want my writing partner to be happy with what we are doing. If you and I have conflicting ideas I will try to compromise with you. In addition I also try to be as open as possible to ides and make my partner feel comfortable with me.

I think that about covers it...So onto what I write.

Craving at the moment: Something from ONE PIECE.

Things I role play:
-Fandoms- Mostly comics and movies. (Batman, Mystery Men, Star Wars, James Bond and things of that nature.)
-Original settings- I love making up worlds with my partners.
-Action- I love me some good old fashion violence in my games.
-Anime/Manga- Love the themes most of these explore. I'm happy to write a story. (One Piece, Fairy Tail, Full Metal Alchemist ect, ect.)

Won't touch it:
-Romance based.- I really don't like the idea of using romance as a plot point. If it develops in the game that is fine. But the idea of two star crossed lovers really doesn't sit well with me.
-Smut only- I like smut in my games, it happens. But I don't want it to be the focus of the game.
-Guy on guy- Not into it, plain and simple.
-Disney settings (This includes once upon a time)-

I am open to ideas, parings and anything else not listed on my "Won't touch it" list. I welcome new and old players alike and hope to hear from you soon.

If anyone is interested I'm looking for someone to write Magpie!

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 11:36:15 PM by Batman4560 »

• Elliquiy's Dark Knight. Always willing to write with someone and welcoming new writers to come to him with ideas.
  • Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Re: comic and anime roleplays with other fun goodies. (Male seeking female)
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 09:14:04 PM »
Bumping this as I am now taking more role plays.

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Lets write together!

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Ello

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Quick bump, taking a few new role plays.

Offline Drako

Would you be interested in and rp base on Sword Art Online?

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Updated.

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
Taking more writing partners.

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2015, 08:08:31 PM »
Haven't heard from some friends in a while so I'm taking a few more partners.

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #9 on: September 10, 2015, 02:36:16 PM »
Bumping this for some more role plays.

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 12:50:16 AM »
Looking once again.

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2015, 09:48:41 PM »
HEY ALL I'M BUMPING THIS!

• Lord
  • Enchanter
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2016, 11:36:40 PM »
Just going to leave this here.